剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
I think I may have overreached myself.
我们现在在哪
Where are we right now?
这是聚变驱动的前厅
Uh, this is the antechamber to the fusion drive.
为什么聚变驱动需要前厅
Why does the fusion drive need an antechamber?
-我哪知道 -我总忘记你是冒牌的
- I don't know. - Right. I keep forgetting that.
这里怎么了
What's, um... What's going on here?
我之前都在水疗区休息
I've just been relaxing in the spa...
那里还开着吗
which is, um... still open?
-大概吧 -是吗
- I think so. - It is?
我是要告诉你们还开着
I mean, I'm telling you it is.
总之 现在是在干嘛
Anyhoo, uh, what's-- what's happening?
我们要把东西集中起来
We're getting all our shit together
扔进太空
to throw out into space.
当然 我知道的
Oh, sure! I knew that.
因为我刚才
And, um... uh, because I was, uh...
去脱毛了 当我是什么人
in the waxing place-- what am I like? Um...
我想知道那些飞出船外的
I missed something about dead bodies
死尸是怎么回事
flying out of the ship.
有几个人自己跳出了气闸
Some people threw themselves out the airlock.
我的天啊
Oh, good Lord.
你们认为这是
And, um... Would you say
哪个船员的责任吗
it was the responsibility of any crew?
不 并不是
No. No, not really, no.
你们愿意出庭作证吗
Would you be willing to swear to that in a court of law?
好了 如果我们扔教宗的冠冕
All right, if we threw the pope's crown,
你觉得我们能把墙上的画像砸下来吗
you think we could knock the portrait off the wall?
或许
Maybe.
但我们需要方便移♥动♥的重量级大物件
But we need the big-ticket portable heavies.
她怎么样
How 'bout her?
宝贝 这可不是母的
Oh, baby. That is not a her.
我们要把你的蠢马头
We're taking your stupid fucking horse head
-扔出去 -爱瑞丝
- out of the equation! - Iris?
拉芙
Rav.
就这样吗 只说一个简单的"拉芙"
Is that it? Just a-- Just a simple "Rav"?
我以为你说的话会类似于
See, I was expecting something more along the lines of...
"很抱歉我们划时代的
"Uh, sorry for surrounding
豪华飞船周围环绕着一圈
our groundbreaking luxury cruise liner
-粪便和尸体" -嗯
- with shit and corpses." - Right.
你不是应该在上班吗 在地球上
Shouldn't you be at your workplace? On Earth?
拉芙 我是凯伦·凯利 见到你很失望
Rav, Karen Kelly, displeased to meet you.
我有一肚子的牢骚
I have a whole list of grievances.
稍后我都要跟你说一说
I wanna run through them all with you later.
你怎么不去跟船长勾搭了
Don't you have a captain to flirt with?
你们别说这些废话了 快带我去找贾德
Now, you stop this, and you take me to Judd.
这里真不错
This is nice.
对 我们这什么都有
Yeah, we've got everything here.
你要喝酒吗
You want a drink?
我本来应该要出演一部新剧的
So, I was due to be in a new TV drama.
真的吗 什么剧
Oh, really? What was it?
名字叫《粉碎者》 我演粉碎者
It's called The Smasher, and I play the Smasher.
为什么要叫《粉碎者》
And why is it called The Smasher?
这个我们要等到
Well, that, we don't want to reveal
《粉碎者》第四季再告诉大家
until The Smasher season four.
但我猜是因为你会粉碎东西
But I assume it's because you smash things.
-有时候会 -嗯
- Sometimes. - Right.
不过我们会努力
But I think we're gonna try and make it
设计得再复杂一点
a little more complicated than that.
我是说 那听起来
Yeah, I mean, that sounds...
就是 天啊
Just, wow. Really.
我觉得我应该不会看那样的剧
Um... I don't think I would watch something like that,
但是应该会有很多人看
but I think a lot of people would.
莎拉曾经说 "谁想喝上一三杯"
Sarah used to say, "Who's up for a drink or three?"
一般大家都会说"两杯"
Normally, the-- the phrase is "or two."
喝上一两杯
A drink or two!
我好想她
I miss her so much!
你是不是应该去跟她讲个笑话
Do you think that maybe you should tell her a joke?
让她开心一点
Just to kinda, like, cheer her up.
因为你很有趣 你专讲笑话
'Cause you're funny, you do jokes.
我不知道有没有办法用笑话
Well, I don't know if you can cheer up a grieving person
让悲伤的人开心
with a joke.
至少我儿子的葬礼上 他们是这么说的
At least, that's what they said at my son's funeral.
笑了
There you go.
-你做到了 -很阴沉 但是搞笑
- You did it. - Funny! Bleak, but funny.
我们要去找马特了
We need to go and look for Matt.
对
Yeah.
就好像谁会想跟你生孩子一样
As if someone would want to have a baby with you.
对 没错
Yeah. That's it.
可怜的马特
Poor Matt.
宇宙就是个冷酷的女人
Space is a cruel mistress.
但你很了解 对吧
You'd know about that, wouldn't you, though?
船员注意事项
超级卡萨诺瓦
Super-Casanova.
战无不胜的风流浪子
宇航局浪子
NASA-nova.
你见过那个高个怪人吗 马特
Have you seen the tall weirdo? Matt!
这不是正常人生 道格
It's not a life, Doug.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你登上过外星
You've landed on the stars.
你知道我是干什么的吗
Do you know what I do for a living?
我跟一个叫罗伊的有糖尿病的种族歧视者
I co-manage a sporting equipment store
共同经营一家体育用品商店
with a diabetic racist named Roy.
好吧 但我现在就是个卖♥♥艺的
Sure, but now, I'm a Punch and Judy Man.
我给熊孩子做动物气球
I make balloon animals for brats.
还有熊孩子的妈
And brats' moms.
连上♥床♥都觉得没劲了
I don't even enjoy the sex anymore.
感觉像在拍没干的混凝土
Feels like I'm slapping wet concrete.
或许我就是动物气球
Maybe I'm the balloon animal.
不 你才不是动物气球
No. You are not a balloon animal.
-蠢衰人说什么 -什么
- Dumb losers say what? - What?
-什么 -该死 我们不该说"什么"的
- What? - Oh, shit. We shouldn't have said "What."
着了她的道 该死 陷阱不错
That was the whole-- Dammit, good one.
你那性致勃勃的俄♥国♥老弟去哪了
Where's your sex-crazed Russian?
他是瑞典人 他烦死人了
Ugh, he's Swedish, and he's exhausting.
拉芙
Rav?
你好 道格拉斯 太尴尬了
Hello, Douglas. How are you? Gosh, this is awkward.
上次见面的时候 你还吻我的脖子
Last time I saw you, you were kissing my neck.
真谢谢你把我跟巴尼·拉波
Thank you so much for trapping me up here
《摩登原始人》中的人物
-一起困在太空里 -米娅
- with Barney fucking Rubble! - Mia!
老天 我说最后一次
God, for the last time,
我是真的想要拯救
I was legitimately trying to help...
-是吗 -你们悲惨的婚姻
- Oh, were you? - save this miserable marriage
就是让他远离我 和你一起去太空
by sending him away from me and you into orbit!
离我女友远点 神秘女人
Get your hands away from my girlfriend, mysterious lady.
女友
Girlfriend?
不 不 不
No, no, no, no!
我还是会那么些拳脚的 好吗
I know some street moves! Okay?
我不想对你使出我的拳脚
I don't want to use my street moves on you, man.
我们...
Let's--
-两位 -他在哪
- Guys-- - Where is he?
我还以为场面会比这要精彩得多
I thought this was gonna be so much hotter than it is.
我们应该去找马特
We're supposed to be looking for Matt!
我感觉这房♥间里的气氛很紧张
Sensing a lot of tension in this room.
有你在 每个房♥间的气氛都很紧张
Every room you're in ripples with tension.
行了 我们要找到马特
Come on, we're running out of time
时间不够了 这边走
to find Matt. This way!
你的头离他的蛋远点 快走
Get your head out of his ballsack! Let's go.
为什么我一直认为自己很聪明 我并不聪明
Why do I keep thinking I'm clever? I'm not.
情况好的时候 我只能算是不笨
On a good day, I'm barely not stupid.
-马特 -你很聪明
- Matt! - You are clever.
第一次看到你的大头照的时候
I remember saying that to Iris
我就对爱瑞丝这么说过了
the first time I saw your headshot.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表