剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
还有这个绿色的小盒子
This‐‐ This little green tin?
比你有价值
More worth than you, dude,
我都不知道里面有什么
and I don't even know what's in it!
这是我的午餐 没有任何价值
That's actually my lunch, so it is worthless.
-这么一点够谁吃的 -听着
- That's not enough for anyone to eat. - Look!
我只是在做我被雇来做的事
I am doing exactly what I was employed to do.
这事没有一丁点是我的错
Not one molecule of this is my fault!
反正你得带我们回家
Well, you need to get us out of here.
其实不用 那不是我擅长的领域
No, actually, I don't! That's not my area.
很明显
Clearly!
我的职责是激励团队带我们回家
No. My job is to motivate the team to get us out of it.
好吧 船长
All right, Captain...
不是美国的
Not America.
如果你不是负责人 那谁是
If you're not in charge, who is?
乔
Joe.
乔才是
Joe is the‐‐
曾是这艘飞船真正的船长
was the real captain of the ship.
乔 那个死了的人
Joe the‐‐ the dead guy?
乔雇了我
Joe, who hired me...
因为...
because, well...
我真不想说死者的坏话
I don't really wanna speak ill of the dead, but,
但说实话
let's be honest,
乔的社交技能真的是...
Joe's social skills were...
可理解为"无法高♥潮♥"
我是说他甚至说不出
I mean, the man could barely finish.
一句整话
In terms of sentences.
他不喜欢乘客
You know. I mean, he didn't like the passengers,
也不喜欢船员
he didn't like the crew.
-他喜欢你 讨厌你 -是吗
- He liked you. Hated you. - Really?
他说你是个彻头彻尾的噩梦
Thought you were a flat-out fucking nightmare.
去他的
Fuck him.
但如果你想责怪谁的话
But if you wanna blame anybody,
恐怕你得责怪派我去大道三号♥的人
I'm afraid you've to blame the guy who put me on Avenue 3.
-乔吗 -还是死人
- Joe? - Still dead.
好吧 下一个就是比利
Well, Billie's next in line.
这又不是继承王位
Okay, it's not a throne.
这样吧 我去召集船员
Okay,so, here's the thing, I'm going to assemble the crew,
让他们都安心
and do some reassurance on them.
不必
Stand easy.
纳迪亚 汇报系统情况
Nadia, systems update.
所有系统都正常 先生
All systems are nominal, sir.
马斯 轨道动力呢
Mads, orbital dynamics?
也正常 先生
Also nominal, sir.
莉亚 这个你肯定想听 跟我来
Hey, Leah, you're gonna wanna hear this. Join me.
你们知道是怎么回事吗
You guys know what's going on?
我本来可以问船长
I would've asked the captain,
但为防止他搞大我肚子 我不能去
but I'm not allowed in case he gets me pregnant.
如果你想知道更多 就跟我们来
Fall in if you wanna find out more.
所有次级电路都没问题 状态正常
All secondary circuits are clear. Code green.
-他很懂行 -不 他不懂
- He knows his stuff. - No, he doesn't.
-他真的不懂 -对
- He really doesn't. - Oh, no.
对对 他不懂 我忘了
No, no. He doesn't. I forgot.
但你们知道在困难时期 合格的船员
But, you know, in difficult times, a crew, a real crew,
必须水乳♥交♥融
needs to be the opposite of oil and water.
-不能分离 我们必须... -先生
- We cannot separate, we have to-- - Sir.
我不想打断你冗长的比喻
I hate to interrupt a protracted metaphor,
但这位聪慧却暴躁的乘客
but this brilliant, yet furious passenger
想要找人问责
would like to assign blame.
现在不太方便
It's not really a good time.
-我知道三年的事了 -什么
- I know it's three years. - What?
我知道我们要被困在船上三年
I know we're trapped here for three years.
-是你告诉她的吗 -不 是我告诉他的
- Did you tell her? - No, I told him.
爆♥炸♥新闻
Bombshell.
这里马上就要出大乱子了
So, we've got an S-storm brewing,
-这个混♥蛋♥只会帮倒忙 -说我
- and this A-hole is not helping. - Me.
我需要你在其他人发现之前跟乘客们谈谈
I need you to talk to the passengers before anybody else finds out,
告诉他们你会像拯救大道三号♥一样拯救五号♥
and explain how you're gonna fix this like you fixed Avenue 3.
我反复强调过了 其实大部分功劳
As I have stressed, repeatedly, it was actually the sprinklers
都是喷水器的
that-- that did most of the, uh--
都是喷水器的功劳
It was the damn sprinklers.
我不在乎 是你去跟他们谈 还是我去
I don't care. Are you gonna talk to them, or am I?
行吧 除非你想当船长
All right. Okay, unless you wanna run the ship?
我们不要操之过急
Let's not get ahead of ourselves!
-她是我最喜欢的乘客 -是吗
- She's my favorite. - Is she?
-安全飞行 -诚实飞行
- Fly safe. - Fly true.
你在这呢 我们谈谈
There you are. Let's talk.
你有计划吧 船长
You've got a plan, right, Captain?
如果你现在难以开口 点头就好
Just nod if words are too difficult for you right now.
对 我有计划
No, I've got a plan.
进去微笑就行了 每次都管用
Just... go in there and smile. Works every time.
你喜欢松饼吗 我喜欢
Do you like pancakes? I do.
不如去第五甲板的贾德美味点早餐吧
Why don't you order some for breakfast at Judd Yum on Deck Five?
杰德 你有计划吗
Hey, Jade. You got a plan?
值得一试
Worth a shot.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表