剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
And he loves his uniform.
但他更爱危险
But he loves danger more.
所以我们会得救的
And that is why we are saved, people.
现在你倒会演了
So, now you can act?
什么 不不不
Wh... No, no, no, no.
好好好 大道五号♥
Yeah, yeah, yeah! Avenue 5!
大道五号♥
Avenue 5!
-安全飞行 船长 -好 对
- Fly safe, cap! - Yeah! Right.
这件事不靠谱的因素太多了
Of all the things that are not good about this,
比如我酒还没醒
one of them is, I'm still drunk!
听着 会没事的
Okay, listen, it's gonna be fine.
镜头对着她
Focus on her,
她的故事非常有看头
because she's got a really promising story.
还有比这更惨的死法吗
Is there a worse way to die?
我现在
Because right now,
比较想去死一死
I'd be inclined to pick that one.
没事的
It's gonna be okay.
我会通过耳机教你
I'm gonna talk directly into your ear,
我会全程指示你度过这次难关
and I'm gonna walk you through this whole horror.
你只需要在通讯功能上找到我
You've just gotta find me on the comms link,
不然我就没法帮你了
or I won't be able to help you.
在通讯功能上找到我
Okay, find me on the comms link.
麻烦你们带他下去
Thank you. Take him down.
-在通讯功能上找到我 -回到你们的岗位
- Find me on the comms link! - Back to your stations.
-请保持冷静 -我们能行的
- Please remain calm. - We got this!
船体有一处破裂
There is a rupture in the hull,
船长将会出舱维修
and Cap has gone to do an EVA.
按照紧急演习 快开始
So, emergency drill. Go, go, go!
-开始 -好
- Oui. Go, go! - Yes.
-出舱吗 -没错
- EVA? - Yes!
我喜欢即兴发挥
I love improv.
突发新闻
大道三号♥的英雄将拯救大道五号♥
瑞恩船长挺身而出
我相信你
I believe in you.
但万一出了差错 没能成功
But if, for whatever reason, it doesn't work out,
我会以你的名字命名一座
I'm gonna name a sports center
体育馆或者人造滑雪场
or artificial ski slope after you.
工程部
Okay, engineering.
将分离潜水服三号♥方案传到我的工作台
Forward split wetsuit protocol three to my station.
三号♥方案 我的最爱
Protocol three. That is my favorite protocol.
三号♥方案
Protocol three.
-好了 -累死我了
- Okay.- Fucking hell.
瑞恩 瑞恩 能听到吗
Ryan? Ryan, can you hear me?
你准备好了吗
Are you ready to do this?
我全身上下每一个细胞都在说不
With every fiber of my being, no.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表