剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
你告诉他们 我明天可能回不来
You tell them that I may not be back tomorrow,
但是一旦我回来了 我就会像发怒的上帝
but I will return like an angry Jesus,
将带着污浊和恐惧的血雨
raining down blood and filth and terror
撒向那群背叛我的人
on all those who betrayed me!
经典的上帝做法
Classic Jesus.
你动了他的钱 他立马就整你
You mess with his money, he fucks you right up.
贾徳指挥中心
方案一
Option one.
调整大道三号♥ 莱辛顿号♥ 百老汇号♥ 全部发射
Modify Avenue 3, Lexington, Broadway, send them out.
那要花一大笔钱
That would cost a fortune.
花的时间也太长 不予考虑
Take way too long. Not an option.
稍等
Hang on.
米娅
好的 下一个方案
Okay. Next option.
我们暂时不管他们
We leave them out there.
等...
In‐‐
现在不行 要紧吗
I can't‐‐ Is that important?
米娅
不 不 不要紧
No. No, no, it's not.
继续 继续
Go on, go on, go on.
等三年后他们绕到地球时
In three years, when they swing by Earth,
我们派遣一支舰队去救生还者
we send a fleet to grab the survivors,
我是说还活着的乘客
the remaining passengers.
这么做足以让贾徳集团
That'd bankrupt the Judd Corporation
破产四次了
like four times over.
还是不予考虑 加油想
Again, not an option. Come on!
你记不记得太平洋被毒物污染那一次
Do you remember when the Pacific went toxic?
现在的事态和那次一样严重
This is as big as that!
所以你还有别的方案吗
So, any more options?
-没有了 -好吧
‐ No. ‐ Okay. Well.
那给我拿杯咖啡吧 谢谢
Just a coffee then. Thank you.
开玩笑的 并不是 我真要一杯咖啡
Joking. Not joking. Coffee. Coffee.
上帝知道我们都没想到要在太空待上三年
God knows none of us expected to be up here for three years,
但我可以告诉你们
but I can tell you this:
没有比你们更让我安心的团队了
There is no team I would rather have at my side.
让我们开始吧 马斯
So, let's get at it. Mads...
-轨道计算 -正在安全飞行 船长
‐ Trajectory calculations. ‐ We're flying safe, Captain.
诚实飞行
Fly true.
我刚刚调了一杯鸡尾酒
Well, I've just mixed us a cocktail
叫作"保持冷静 跪舔我吧"
of "Keep calm and suck my balls,"
因为根本就用不了三年
because it's not gonna be three years.
-赛勒斯 -你是谁
‐ Cyrus! ‐ Who are you
还有你的裤子是怎么回事
and what the hell happened to your trousers?
他是另一个区的 我们正要回去
He's from another section, and we're going back.
我不知道哪个区的人着装品味会这么轻慢无礼
A section I don't know about where the dress code is insolent casual?
恕我直言 现在没有时间去探讨
Respectfully, we don't have to go through all the things
你不知道的种种事情
that you don't know about right now.
-我们有三年时间呢 -实际上
‐ We have three years. ‐ Actually, uh,
我们用我的程序计算了一遍
when we run it through my own programs,
我得到了一个非常不同的结果
I get a much different result.
航行时间只增加六个月 最多
Six months extra journey time. Max.
我真的不明白你是怎么算出六个月的
I really do not see how you're getting six months.
你不明白 因为你是直脑筋
You don't see it, because you live in a world of straight lines,
而我浑身都是曲线 宝贝
and I'm all curves, baby.
这是赛勒斯 他还在忿忿不平于
This is Cyrus. He's still bitter,
因为我拿到了宇航局的实习名额
because I got the NASA internship
而他没有
And he didn't.
我不想去 我是横向发展
I didn't want it. I think laterally.
我是一名即兴表演者 特立独行者
I'm an improviser, a maverick.
-还是音乐家 -失败的
‐ Also, musician. ‐ Failed.
他是失败的音乐家
He's a failed musician.
你在这里已经取得一些成功了
You've had some success here.
你确定吗 六个月
You sure about this? Six months?
我还要再计算几遍
I still need to run it a few more times,
仔细检查四遍 不过...
quadruple‐check everything, but...
你突然没有三十秒前那么惹人嫌了
You're way less annoying than you were 30 seconds ago.
想吃大餐吗
Feeling fancy?
今日特色 正式晚宴
预约餐厅的正式晚宴
Book in for formal night at the restaurant.
每人点一份龙虾
Lobsters for everyone.
除非你对海鲜过敏
Unless you're allergic to seafood,
那你需要离餐厅远一点
Then you need to get away from the restaurant.
-趁早 -三年吗
- Fast. ‐ Three years?
三年里孩子们会长三岁
The kids will be three years older in three years.
我们得回家 我们应该试试逃跑
We gotta get home. We should try to escape.
-对 -对 等等 太聪明了
‐Yes! - Yes! Wait, that's brilliant.
我们找几条床单系在一起
We can knot some bed sheets together,
然后突破气闸
and we can hit the airlock.
弗兰克和其他人一样有发言权
Frank has the same right to speak as anyone.
-对 谁说你能... -你说完了 宝贝 很好
‐ Yeah. Who said you could‐‐ ‐ You said it, babe. Well done.
对 闭嘴 弗兰克 你自己说
Yeah, shut up, Frank, and let yourself speak.
我受够了你高高在上的态度
Hey, I have had enough of your tall attitude
和你尖锐的语气
and your high mouth.
爱瑞丝 "老大"在哪
Iris. Where's... ..."the boss"?
显然现在贾德想让我们这么叫他
It's what Judd wants us to call him now, apparently.
-"老大" -会议室
‐ "The boss." ‐ Conference room.
他把他的棺材捐给乔了
Oh, and he's donated his coffin to Joe.
他知道这是赠送 不是借吧
He knows it's a gift, not a loan?
应该吧
I think so.
船长 我想跟你谈谈
Captain. I wish to engage.
你猜怎么着 我要去别的地方了
You know what? Um... I need to be anywhere else. So...
-没事 别担心 -凯利夫人
‐ You're good. Don't worry. ‐ Mrs. Kelly.
好了 说说现在什么情况
Okay, so. Tell me what's going on here,
跟我实话实说 因为
and be straight with me 'cause...
我听到的胡话都能填满浴缸了
I have had enough bull‐S to fill a bathtub.
这话我只告诉你
Just between you and me,
航行时间可能只会增加...
we may just be looking at an extra...
六天吗
Six days?
-不 -不 六周
‐ No. ‐ No. Six weeks.
月 六个月
Months. Six months.
什么 你这是什么反应
What‐‐ What‐‐ What's that‐‐ What is that?
你就该直说"六个月"
You should have just said the words six months."
你用六天给我希望 让我激动
You dangled six days at me, and I got excited‐‐
-我没有... -然后又夺走了希望
‐ I did not dangle‐‐ ‐ and you snatched it away.
我立刻就纠正你了
Well, I corrected you instantly.
恕我直言 你没立刻纠正我
You corrected me very slowly, if I may say so.
潜在的诉讼可能包括收入损失
Potential lawsuits might include loss of earnings,
精神损害
mental distress‐‐
他们才不敢起诉手握供氧的人
They're not gonna sue the man that owns the oxygen supply.
你想限制供氧吗
You wanna limit the oxygen supply?
不 但了解一下 但不要 还是做吧
No. But look into it, but no. But do.
我们不能当失败主义者
We can't be defeatist.
问题就是没有对策的对策
A problem is just a solution without a solution.
肃静 我带来了好消息
Oyez, oyez, I bring good tidings.
刚跟我最喜欢的工程师聊过
Just been talking to my favorite engineer,
头脑聪明 膝盖不行
brilliant mind, terrible knees.
他一直在重新计算 然后说
He's been recalculating and he says
很有可能我们六个月就能回去
there's a good chance we'll be back in six months.
我又能行了 我是老大 快来
I am back in the game. I make the rules. Come here.
我们把问题婴儿扼杀在摇篮里
We kill problems like they're babies.
什么
What?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
看情况 这里只说好消息
Well, that depends. This is a designated good news area.
不要扫兴 不要噩耗 听见没有
No downers, no frowners, missy. You hear that?
我一直在和宇航局的人联♥系♥
I've been talking with my NASA contact,
他说他正在研究一个可靠的计划
and he says he's working on a solid plan.
我听说可以五 六个月
I'm hearing five‐‐ six months. Six months.
但你是听赛勒斯说的
But you're hearing that from Cyrus.
赛勒斯 对 就是这家伙
Cyrus, that's‐‐ Yes. That's the chap.
长得像是花♥园♥里的装饰 不过确实厉害
Looks like a garden ornament, but he's, uh‐‐ he's good.
他真的很会夸大数据
He really exaggerates his numbers.
他说他谈过四段长♥期♥的恋爱
He says he's had four long‐term relationships,
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表