剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
我觉得我们今天有很大进展
I think we did really good work today.
-对 -你们和好了吗
- Yeah. - So, you're at peace?
我要去处理其他乘客的问题了
I'm gonna go fix some other passengers now.
五分钟后排空潜水服
Bleed wetsuit in five minutes.
两分钟后排空离子推进器
And venting ion drive in two.
大家注意 假船长来了
Heads up, guys! Faux Capitano in the house!
早上好
Morning.
抱歉这么久了我才意识到你们的存在
Sorry it took me so long to realize that you existed.
没关系
No problem.
爆米花 荤段子 谁要来
So, popcorn and dirty jokes. Who's in?
她就说
So, she said,
"等下 那梯子上的是谁"
"Wait a minute, well, then, who was that on the ladder?"
我真想把你的笑声设成铃♥声♥ 真的
I want that as a ringtone. I definitely do!
不过说真的 你们发现我只是个
Wow. Seriously, though, on a scale of one
《佩珀军士的孤独之心俱乐部乐队》
是披头士乐队的专辑
穿着佩铂军士制♥服♥的大胡子时 从程度最轻
to "We're all going to die," how fucked did you think
一直到最重的"我们死定了"
we were when we found out that I'm just a beard
你们觉得情况有多糟
in a Sergeant Pepper uniform?
其实我们一直在赌你能坚持多久
Uh, actually, we've been taking bets on how long you'd last.
对 你欠我五十块
Uh, yeah. You owe me 50 bucks.
我笑是因为我吓到了
I'm... I'm laughing because I'm terrified!
你喜欢喝酒吗 我知道我爸喜欢
Do you love to drink? I know my dad did.
你们要不要下楼小酌一杯上等冰镇的...
Why don't you come down and enjoy a nice, cold glass...
克拉拉 上衣挺好看
Hey, Clara. That's a beautiful top.
灾难时髦
Catastrophe-chic!
-斯派克 -伙计
- Hey, Spike. - Hey, pal.
你有没有对着哪个星座手♥淫♥过
Have you ever masturbated to a constellation?
有一次 双子座 双胞胎
Yes. Once. Gemini. Twins!
你们在聊什么呢
What are you guys talking about?
-星团 -你有什么打算
- Star clusters. - What about you, Frank?
三年时间 要重新规划人生吗
Three years, time to find the new you?
有趣 我爸说过一句有意思的话
Yeah, that's funny, my dad had a funny expression.
他以前常说 "弗兰克 凡事要适度
He used to say, "Frank, moderation in all things,
哪怕是保持适度这件事"
including moderation."
听来也适度有意思
That's moderately funny.
弗兰克 你做过的最疯狂的事是什么
Frank, what's the craziest thing you've ever done?
申请过渡贷款
Taking out a bridge loan.
那你想做的最疯狂的事是什么呢
What's the craziest thing you've ever wanted to do?
我一直想戴条项链
I've always wanted to wear a necklace.
不用珠光闪耀 皮质的最好
Not a jewelry kind, but a leather one.
或许可以穿个贝壳
Maybe with a shell.
好啊
All right.
一个贝壳就够了吗
Why stop with a shell?
你也可以戴 我想想 海豚老二
Maybe you could wear, I don't know, a dolphin dick.
是啊 海豚老二 不过很难搞到
Yeah, a dolphin dick. Hard to come by, though.
你也可以留个马尾辫
Or you could grow a ponytail.
-就像斯派克 -他不行 少有人能做到
- Like Spike. - No, he couldn't. Few can.
我有跟肌肉一样发达的毛囊
I have peculiarly muscular follicles.
你可以变成一个崭新的自己
You can be any Frank you want.
-弗兰克加油 -我说的对吧
- Go for it, Frank. - Right?
对极了
Great.
你可以变成朋克摇滚弗兰克
You could be punk rock Frank.
或者基♥督♥教科学家弗兰克
You could be Christian Scientist Frank.
-偶尔搞基弗兰克 -也许吧
- Occasionally gay Frank. - Maybe.
有点种族歧视的弗兰克
Slightly racist Frank!
恶魔弗兰克
Frank the fiend.
你想变成什么样都行
You could be whatever the fuck you want. Okay?
-说得对 -要再来一杯贾德马提尼吗
- Yes. - You want another Judd martini?
你刚说什么
What was that?
你想不想再来一杯贾德马提尼
Do you want another Judd martini?
-好的 当然 -你当然想
- Yes. Yes, yes. - Yes, you do! Yes.
-必须的 -肯定得来
- Hell... Hell yes! - Yes, you do!
奥利维亚 再给这位先生来一杯马提尼
Olivia, can we get another martini for the man?
-这次别放橄榄了 -换成橄榄汁
- No olive this time, please. - Make it dirty.
赫·贾
总裁见面会
不 海恩斯夫人 只有十九个名额
N... Strictly 19 people, Mrs. Hines.
这边的信息显示你是寡妇
I have you down as widowed.
是的 但詹姆斯是我新交的朋友...
Yes, but James is my new friend, and I thought...
看来每个人哀悼的方式不尽相同 是吧
Wow, I guess grief wants what it wants, right?
每对夫妻 两人站在一起好吗
All right, uh, couples, stand together, please,
方便我跟大家打招呼
and I will approach you as a double unit, okay?
爱瑞丝 爱瑞丝
Iris... Iris!
你能管管这个寡妇吗
Can you please take care of the widow?
她太粘人了
She's very clingy.
你们好 我是大亨赫尔曼·贾德
Hi. Herman Judd, mogul.
这你们已经知道了吧
You know that already, though, don't you?
你们俩看起来真般配
You guys look great together.
合体非常成功
You make a very successful merger.
总裁就这么讲话 来个拥抱
That's CEO talk. That's CEO talk. Hug?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
我知道 我在心中默数的
I got it. I did the math in my head.
三秒法则 对吧 感觉很好吧
Three-second rule, am I right? Didn't that feel nice?
没人越界 瞧瞧你们脸上的笑容
And nobody crossed any lines. Look at all these smiles!
有一辆洗衣车挡住了...
I... I... There's a laundry cart blockade on...
什么 好的 好的
What's that? Good, good.
二位不如去看看那边的头骨
Why don't you guys make your way over by the skulls over there,
披头士全员
all four Beatles.
你好 我是企业家赫尔曼·贾德
Hi. Herman Judd, entreprenaut.
既然我们被困在这里
So, do we have to keep paying
还需要继续付钱吗
now that we're stranded out here, or...
你们知道吗 不然我带大家
You know what, why don't I give you guys
参观一下我的私人船舱
a private tour of my own quarters?
我们一定会热络起来
We're gonna shake things up.
我们得让上面那些
What we have to do is we have to transform
可笑的充气娃娃变得逼真些
those faulty sex bots upstairs from risible into plausible.
他们得做到令人绝对信服
They have to be absolutely convincing,
特别是那个演莎拉的莎拉
especially Sarah-slash-Sarah,
简直逼得我想割腕自杀
who is driving me slash-wrists insane.
-我有个主意 -太好笑了
- I have an idea. - That's funny.
我们给他们的道具耳机
What if we connect a real comms link
连上通讯功能如何
to their prop headsets?
这太棒了 假如我不是彻头彻尾的骗子
That is brilliant! You see, that is exactly the sort of idea
我早该想到这种点子
I should've had if I weren't a complete fraud.
我们可以告诉他们该说什么
We could tell them exactly what to say.
这样纳迪亚就不会坐在那满脸傻相
So, you wouldn't have Nadia sitting there like,
我是纳迪亚 我很正常
"I'm Nadia, and I'm nominal."
系统也很正常
"And the systems are nominal."
我叫马斯
My name is Mads,
我来自西班牙或别的什么地方
and I am from Spain or somewhere.
我叫瑞恩
My name is Ryan,
我是船长 还是酒鬼
and I'm a captain and an alcoholic.
其实这话说的不对
That's... that's... That's actually not true.
我不是船长
I'm not a captain.
我的珍藏之一
One of my prized possessions.
音乐节盗火之神
音乐节诈骗犯
比利·麦克法兰德著作的初版
First edition of Billy McFarland's book.
那时他还没当上联调局局长
This was way before he became head of the FBI.
这是全部四名披头士成员的头骨
Here are the skulls of all four Beatles.
都有签名 显然不是他们签的
All signed. Not by them, obviously.
那不可能 是我签的
That would be impossible. I signed them.
这是一切的起源
This is how it all began.
太空旅行
就是那时我萌生了灵感
This is when I had my big idea.
这不是原版 那个被我扔了
This is... not the original. I threw that one out.
我得走了 赶下个场子
So, I'd better go and have another drink now.
贾德的"我父母从不爱我"派对之一
One of Judd's "my parents never loved me" parties.
-安全飞行 -醉酒飞行
- Fly safe! - Fly drunk!
你怎么做到的 我以为他们会讨厌你
How do you do it? I thought they'd hate you.
能安慰到你的话 我讨厌自己
If it's any consolation, I hate me.
你丈夫是做什么的
So, what does your husband do?
他死了
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表