剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
-我很喜欢 -我的手也很有力气
- I like it. I like that. - I-- I also have manly hands.
-对吧 爱瑞丝 -没错 像铲子一样
- Correct, Iris? - Absolutely. Like shovels.
跟他讲讲我的握力 你们听说过我的握力吗
Tell him about my firm grip. Did you guys hear about my grip?
-什么 -我的握力
- What? - My... firm grip.
艾姆斯先生 首先我想说
First of all, Mr. Ames, what I want to say
走廊上出现闲杂人等确实不可接受
is that that nonsense in the hallway is unacceptable.
我会立刻解决
And that stops right now.
真了不起 你看见了吗 法德
That is impressive. You see this, Fudd?
-贾德 -法德 这就是
- Judd. - This, Fudd,
-权力该有的样子 -贾德
- is what power looks like. - Judd.
-告诉我 船长 你打高尔夫吗 -我
- Tell me, Captain, do you golf? - Do I--
教宗会在树林里拉屎吗
Does the pope shit in the woods?
-我不知道 -据他们所说
- I don't know. - Well, according to these guys,
他很可能会
he probably does.
-我要跟这个蠢货去VR高尔夫球场 -是吗
- I'm playing this bozo on the VR golf range. - Okay.
你何不与我们一起打几个球呢
Why don't you join us for a few cheeky holes?
我的VR高尔夫球场可高级了
You know, my VR golf is very cool.
生活悲惨英年早逝的好莱坞女星
开球的时候你可以是年轻的朱迪·加兰
You can tee off as young Judy Garland,
最后一杆的时候变成酗酒的老年朱迪·加兰
and then sink your last putt as old, drunk Judy Garland.
我没那么做过 我不做那种事
Not that I have done that. I would-- I don't do that.
他绝对做过
He's totally done that,
我想这是我听过最悲哀的事了
and I think that's the saddest thing I've ever heard.
我可是听过鲸鸣的
And I've heard whalesong.
在虚拟绿地上见 法德
See you on the virtual green, Fudd.
除非我先见到你 法里森
Not if I see you first, Farrison.
-老天 -老地
- Oh, Jesus. - Oh, Fesus.
我们真会开玩笑
We have great banter.
-才不是 你个傻♥逼♥ -看吧
- No, we don't, you fucker! - See?
贾德星系
贾德指挥中心
我们找到了发射补给船的短暂机会
We found a short window for a supply shuttle,
补给任务飞船示意图
乘客数量 两名
并且大道五号♥的通讯应该会在十分钟之内恢复
and communications to Avenue 5 should be restored in ten.
哎呀 哎呀 太好了
Oh, goody, goody, gum disease.
没有贾德的最后十分钟
Last ten minutes with no Judd.
我还浪费时间说了这句话
Oh, and I've wasted some of it saying this.
大家注意一下
Just a quick heads-up.
外面有一些非常极端的示♥威♥者
There are some pretty gnarly protesters outside.
许多家庭反对"大屠♥杀♥"
静音是为了防止你们听到咒骂声
Just in case you hear any effin' and jeffin'.
示♥威♥者 他们反对什么 反飞船推进力吗
Protesters? What are they, anti-jet propulsion?
-不 他们反对你 -我
- No, anti-you. - Me?
死亡女神拉芙·穆凯尔
Queen of Death Rav Mulcair
下令谋杀大道五号♥上五百个无辜的人
orders the murder of 500 Avenue 5 innocents.
他们应该怪罪贾德 他说了算
This should all be on Judd. He's in charge.
我只是遵循...
I was just following--
是 我知道 但有时人们就应该这么做
Yes, yes, I know, but sometimes that is what people should do.
虽然你是指挥中心的主管
I suppose you are Head of Mission Control.
但他们的意思是
And I guess what, you know, they're saying...
你不称职
is that you're not.
任务失控了
In control. Of the mission.
艾伦 你能帮我找几个坐标吗
Alan, could you possibly find me some coordinates
离地球越远越好
as far away from Earth as possible?
然后滚过去
Fuck off there!
你喜欢精神顿悟和便便吗
Are you into spiritual epiphany and poop?
请来第五甲板 那里就像伍士托音乐节
Then come down to deck five. It's like Woodstock down there.
天主教版
But Catholic.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
这真是
Wow, this is, uh--
你也是来看教宗的吗
Have you come to take a look at the Pope?
有些人看不到 但是真正的好人可以
Some people can't see it. But good-- good people can.
还有 就在那下面 那是鼻孔
And then, right below that, the nostrils, you look at
就是那两个差不多大的洞
where, like, the almost similar sized holes are.
亲爱的
Honey...
亲爱的 你真觉得这是个好主意吗
Honey, are you sure this is a good idea?
你看起来很疲倦
You look tired.
-不 我很好 我也很开心 -不
- No, I'm fine. I'm-- I'm happy. - No.
我知道什么才能让我的弗兰克真正开心起来
I know what makes my Frankie happy.
一点轻爵士乐 也许再来一盒上好的葡萄干
A little light jazz, maybe a nice box of raisins.
你有你在意的东西 我为什么不能有呢
Yeah, you have your thing. Why can't I have my thing?
因为我在意的是让我们活着到家
Because my thing is trying to get us all home alive,
你在意的是四处宣告厕所奇迹
and your thing is proclaiming toilet miracles hither and yon.
不要贬低它
Don't belittle it.
我没有贬低它 亲爱的
I am not belittling it, honey.
它就是这么微不足道
It just is little!
不 它不是
No, it's not.
约翰 教宗是不是治愈了你的焦虑症
Hey John, did the pope heal your anxiety?
是的 我服了阿普唑仑然后在这里祷告
Yeah! I took a Xanax and I prayed right here,
之后 阿普唑仑就起作用了
and then, the Xanax totally worked.
你看见了吧
Yes, you see?
-宝贝 -别说话
- Sweetie-- - Shh.
我现在没空听你说话
I can't listen to you now.
我得去纠正那些用错误的方式
I have to go help some people who are looking at the pope
瞻仰教宗的人
in the wrong direction. I have to...
高尔夫 真是国王的运动
Golf. Yeah... The sport of kings.
我觉得赛马才是
Uh, I think that's horse racing.
这小家伙是谁
Who's this little guy?
贾德自负人格的实体化形象吗
Some physical manifestation of Judd's ego?
我是爱瑞丝
It's Iris.
我就是这个意思 砰
That's what I said. Boom!
说得好
Very good.
没想到朱迪·加兰还能变得更悲哀
I didn't think Judy Garland could get more tragic.
相信我 这才不是我悲哀的下限
Trust me, I can get a lot more tragic if I--
大家好
Hey, guys.
-通讯马上要恢复了 -谢天谢地
- Comms are about to come back on. - Ah, thank fuck.
你是什么 马特 你是蜘蛛吗
Are-- What are you? Are you a spider, Matt?
我赞赏它们的勤勉精神
Well, I admire their industry,
以及它们的长远打算
and the fact that they play the long game.
瞧瞧我的腹部神经节
Hey, look at my abdominal ganglion!
好了
But there you go,
过去八天的消息现在都传过来了
messages from the past eight days coming through now.
你收到一条消息
You got a message!
终于来了
About bloody time.
托比·马奎尔去世
第一代蜘蛛侠演员
天啊 托比·马奎尔死了
Oh my god! Tobey Maguire died.
在监狱的淋浴间里被割喉而死
Throat slit in a prison shower.
我要溜了
Well, off I scuttle.
利润警告
八天没有和外界通讯
Eight days, no comms,
我的公♥司♥要完蛋了
my companies are in the shitter!
看看我的损失 法德
Look at my losses, Fudd!
爱瑞丝
Iris.
好了 把风停了 树 回避一下
All right, cut the breeze. Trees, give us a second.
你懂财富吗
Do you understand wealth?
如果这次失联让我负债 法德
If this blackout has put me in the red, Fudd,
我会像鳄鱼对待火鸡腿那样处理你
I will come at you like a crocodile after a turkey leg!
那我会像更凶残的动物那样处理你
Well, I'll come after you like an even more killy animal.
太无力了 我们得练练你的回怼
That was really bad. We need to work on your comebacks.
-天啊 -有问题吗
- Oh, god. - Problem?
没有 只是
No, just, just...
享受空收件箱的冰冷拥抱
relishing the cold embrace of an empty inbox.
-走了 -不如说是"凉了"
- Oh, well. - "Oh, smell," More like.
你不用回怼瑞恩的
You know, you don't have to do comebacks with Ryan.
你不用回怼我的
You know, you don't have to do comebacks with me.
把那个给我
Okay, give me that.
你会用酒精来填补
Do you use alcohol to fill the chasm
父爱缺失留下的裂痕吗
left by the absence of fatherly love?
那就在优♥惠♥时段过来吧
Then come to happy hour!
贾德体育酒吧 下午五点
Five p.m. At the Judd Sports Bar.
你♥爸♥爸不会出现 从来不会
Your dad won't be there. He never is.
你就是那个让我们躲过太空癌症的女人
You're the woman who saved us from space cancer.
对 你就是那个喜剧演员 那个...
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表