剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
还有这些
Also that.
凯伦 我能说一句吗
Karen, could I just have a quick word?
我的猪儿子怎么解决
Hey, what about my pig son?
-你知道 我 -你好
- You know, I can-- - Hi.
我不禁注意到你应对乘客
I can't help noticing that you have a very special way
-很有一套 -谢谢
- of handling passengers. - Thank you.
或许你和我可以谈谈
Maybe you and I could talk about
我们该如何善用这种管人的技能
how we could harness those people wrangling skills.
真有趣 我很感兴趣
Well, that is intriguing. I am intrigued.
你知道去哪找我
Well, you know where to find me.
我会去找你的
Oh, I will find you.
你真了不起 太了不起了
You were incredible! That was incredible!
你就像圣女贞德
You were like Joan of Arc!
亲爱的 圣女贞德死在火刑柱上了
Honey, Joan of Arc died on a stake in a fire.
-宝贝 你的确很惹火 -行了吧
- Well, baby, you were on fire. - Oh, come on.
吃你的东西吧
You may eat that.
请进
Come in.
我的门总是坏的
My door's always broken.
如果你喜欢轨道色情
So, if trajectory porn is your thing,
那就准备好爽上天吧
prepare to get your rocks off.
这是新的预测航线
Ta-da. That is your new course projection.
够性感吧
Isn't she luscious?
六个月到地球 新航线
土卫五
土星
大道五号♥
事实证明 赛勒斯不中看但中用
Turns out Cyrus isn't just not a pretty face.
这下证实了
So it's confirmed.
干得漂亮 年轻人
Bravo, youngling.
我现在只需要有人来
Only thing I need now is for someone
六个月到地球 新航线
土卫五
土星
大道五号♥
地球
修好我的破门
to fix my cocking door!
门归马特管 怪马特吧
Doors are Matt's remit. Blame Matt.
都怪马特吧
Let's all blame Matt.
我们可以把责任都推给马特
We can heap blame onto Matt like he's an empty plate
他就像是自助餐上的空盘子
at an all-you-can-blame buffet.
别担心 再过短短六个月
Don't worry, in six short months,
你就再也不会见到马特
you're never gonna have to see Matt
以及其他四千五百个狱友了
or any of the 4,500 other cellmates ever again.
-五千 -是吗
- Five thousand. - Is that what it is?
感觉像有五百万 凯伦一人顶几百万人
Feels like five million. Karen feels like most of those.
我要去
I'm gonna go
再调戏一下这些幸运数字
and fondle these lucky numbers one last time,
然后我们就搞定了
and then we're all set.
祝你好运 我汗流浃背的小朋友
Godspeed, my sweaty little friend.
别让它感受到你的恐惧
Just d-- don't let it feel your fear.
还有一件有趣的事
Oh, one more fun thing.
还记得约翰吗 葡萄牙人
Remember Johann? Portuguese?
-高个儿 死了 在外面的那个 -记得
- Tall, dead, out there? - Yes.
他的胳膊冻住了 然后上臂碎了
Well, his arm froze and the top part shattered,
现在 他的手和胳膊肘在环绕他的棺材
and now, his hand and his elbow are orbiting his coffin.
拜托 就算是你也得承认
Come on, even you've got to admit
太空有时候还挺酷的
that space is pretty fucking cool sometimes.
真的吗 很明显孩子们被吓到了
Is it? 'Cause apparently, it's frightening the children.
女人们也是 还有男人们
Also, the women. Also, the men.
这艘飞船已经实现了18%的自给自足
The ship is already 18 percent self-sufficient.
我们将废水净化为饮用水
We turn our waste fluids into drinking water
我们的花♥园♥种了简单的菌类
and our garden grows basic fungi.
极度寡淡无味 但饱腹感强
It's incredibly bland, but it's very filling.
就像是在吃微微调味的床垫
It's like eating a lightly seasoned mattress.
我肚子里的绦虫从屁♥股♥爬出来
I see the tape worm moved out of my ass
买♥♥了套西装穿上了
and bought a suit.
马特在这里是因为我需要更多的智慧
Matt is here because I need more brains around the table.
上次我让你去解决问题
Last time I left you to solve a problem,
我向窗外望去 看到三个死去的顾客
I looked outside my window and saw three dead customers
-向我挥手致意 -死人不会挥手
- waving back at me. - They weren't waving.
这些是蛋白质球吗 能给我一个吗
Are those protein balls? Can I have one?
不 当然不行 我演示要用
No, absolutely not. I need them for my show.
-演示 -没错
- Show? - Yes!
我想过一遍救援任务
I would like to go over the rescue mission,
看我们如何把
how we're gonna get
五千条人命全部送下飞船
every one of the 5,000 souls off the ship.
把这个蛋白质球想象成地球
So, imagine that this protein ball is Earth,
这个蛋白质球是救援船
and this protein ball is a rescue shuttle.
那么 地球和救援船
So then, Earth and the rescue shuttle
是同样大小的
are the same size.
-什么 不 天啊 -不
- What? No? Ah, Jesus. - N--
你刚刚是发射了一艘飞船
Did you just launch one of the ships
还是摧毁了地球
or did you destroy Earth?
智囊团 用用你的大脑
Hey, brains trust. Use your mind
把它们想象成不一样的东西
to make one thing seem like it's another thing.
看 她就可以 欢迎回来爱瑞丝
See? She can do it. Hey, welcome back, Iris.
我们要这样绕圈 拿着地球
We are gonna circle round like this. Hold Earth.
我们会逐渐缩短距离
And then, we're gonna come around closer,
最后贴着地球飞过 对吗
and then, eventually, brush against Earth. Correct?
其实还有一百万公里的距离
Well, we'll be half a million kilometers away.
对 非常近 但一点都不近
Yes, so close and yet, absolutely nowhere near.
对于太空飞船来说足够近了
Close enough for a space shuttle.
但是 科学
But... science!
我们只能以这么近的距离
We're only gonna be this close to Earth
环绕地球一天左右
for like a day or something.
最多四十八小时
Forty-eight hours in reachable range.
时间很紧张
It's a very tight window.
天杀的爱瑞丝 不要这么消极
Goddamnit Iris! Stop being so negative!
严格来说 她说的是事实
Technically, that was just the truth!
但确实 你的语气不善
But yes, you did sort of say it in a minor key.
听着 每艘救援船只能载十个人
Now, each rescue shuttle can only hold ten people,
所以 我们需要不止一艘救援船
so... we're gonna need more than one shuttle.
-因为实际上有 -实际上有
- Because there are actually... - Actually--
超过十名乘客
more than ten passengers
-在这艘船上 -在船上
- onboard this ship. - Onboard--
倒计时 这就是我想说的
T-minus, that's exactly what I'm talking about.
倒计时 那是什么 你的说唱艺名吗
T-minus? What is that, your rap name?
得了抑郁症就是像你这样吗 爱瑞丝
Is this what depression looks like, Iris?
如果是真的话 离我远一点
'Cause if so, get that stuff away from me.
但同时给我找五百艘救援船
But also, uh, get me 500 rescue shuttles.
我不知道你们感觉如何 但我超开心
I don't know about y'all, but I am feeling jazzed.
团队合作真有趣
Teamwork is fun.
如果他要五百艘飞船
If he wants 500 ships,
贾德指挥中心
那他就得换个态度
he needs to change his attitude.
贾德星系
我身经百战 拉芙
I have a thick skin, Rav.
我参加过华为战争
I mean, I fought in the Huawei Wars,
但那个人 我明确告诉你 他真的是
but that man, I'm telling you, he is one seriously...
-那些人是在门外吗 -那是祈福活动
- Is that here? Is that outside? - That's the vigil.
他们是地球上的乘客家属
It's Earth-based families of the passengers.
那就是我们小小的祈福吗
That's us, is it? That's our tiny vigil? I--
是的 并且出现了大幅...
Yeah. Also, there's been a surge in--
算了 这个不归你管
don't worry about it. It's not your area.
大道五号♥上的事都归我管
If it's on Avenue 5, it is my area.
苏珊 我恰巧知道贾徳先生
Susan, I happen to know that Mr. Judd
对你及其地崇敬
respects you vehemently.
艾伦 归我管的事呢
Alan, what's my area?
关于毛巾的投诉量大幅增长
There's been a surge in complaints about towels.
有的只是因为脏 有的是因为被摆成了
Some are just dirty, others are being fashioned
不能直视的人体结构
into obscene parts of the human anatomy.
-这不归我管 -我也觉得
- That's not my area. - Yeah, I thought not.
毛巾 请容我代表宇航局
Towels? On behalf of NASA,
说一句 认真的吗
let me say, "Seriously?"
我得挂断了 再见 苏珊
Okay, I should go. Bye-bye for now, Susan.
苏珊超搞笑 不是吗
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表