剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
I've already told you this one.
我还以为你是潜水服先生
I thought you were Mr. Wetsuit.
拜托齐克 我说过会把笔给你的
Come on, Zeke, please! I said I would give you pens.
我就是这样拯救了整艘飞船的
And that is how I saved the entire ship!
这是个聪明的孩子
This is a bright kid.
他大概想把老斯派克
He's probably hoping he'll grow up one day
-当成人生榜样吧 -并不是
- and be like old Spikey, huh? - Not really.
有点扎心
That's a little harsh.
小流氓
Punk.
打听一下
Hey, um... Hey, where's your...
你妈妈和她的妈妈朋友呢
Where's your mom and her fellow moms?
-她在那里 -谢谢
- Oh, uh, she's over there. - Oh. Thank you.
并不是 她在另一边
No, she's not. She's over there.
你还真是驾轻就熟
That's... That's pretty smooth.
我担心那些受害者
I worry about the victims.
但最大的受害者
But one of the biggest victims
是贾徳先生和贾徳集团
is Mr. Judd and the Judd Corporation.
太操蛋了
突发新闻
独家报道 抗♥议♥者发言
施压宇航局帮助贾德飞船
我认为宇航局应该对拒绝遵守
I blame NASA's refusal to honor code 346
国际空间条约第346条的行为负责
of the International Space Treaties.
这是他当场想出来的吗
Is he just saying that off the top of his head?
你觉得哪里不对劲
Why do you find it so odd?
谁知道他处于悲伤的哪个阶段呢
Who knows what stage of grief he's at.
没有哪个悲伤阶段叫作
There's no stage of grief known as
"国际空间法倒背如流"
"Fluency in international space law"!
太操蛋了
突发新闻
独家报道 抗♥议♥者发言
施压宇航局帮助贾德飞船
责任问题还有待考量
The question of liability is up for debate.
有什么不对 他很合适 完美的选角
What is your problem? He looks the part. It's perfect casting.
选角 什么鬼 我知道了
Casting? What the... Oh.
他们是演员
They're actors.
他是个演员
The... He's an actor!
如果连你都要想这么久才明白
Well, if it took you this long to work it out,
-那还有什么问题 -问得好
- what is the problem? - That's a good point.
闭嘴艾伦
Shut up, Alan.
如果被人发现我们花钱请演员来博取公众支持
It'll look terrible if it gets out that we're paying actors
影响会很负面的
to get public support!
让他们回家
Send them home!
但如果祈福活动突然解散不也很负面吗
Won't that look terrible? If the vigil suddenly disperses?
-说得好 -你们两个都闭嘴
- Yeah, good point. - Shut up, both of you.
不过确实说得不错
Actually, that is a good point.
-我不是 -闭嘴艾伦
- Uh, I'm not... - Shut up, Alan.
马斯 让我看看你都学了什么
Okay. Mads, let's see what you've learnt.
你的工程许可级别是几级
What is your engineering clearance level?
很高
High.
不 是一个1到100间的数字
No, it's a number between one and 100.
那就 100
Uh... 100?
拜托 伙计们 这不是社区剧院的儿戏
Guys, come on, this is not community theater!
你们必须像熟悉自己的名字一样熟悉业务
You've gotta know this stuff like you know your own names.
你是说我们的真名还是我们的角色名
Do you mean our names, or our character names?
什么 不要告诉我
What? Oh, don't tell me
-马斯不是你的真名 -没错 我真名叫科林
- Mads isn't your real name. - No, no. No. I'm Colin.
要命啊
Oh, for f...
无意冒犯 但这是我听过最没劲的名字
No offense, but that is a placeholder name if ever I heard one.
好 你叫什么名字
Yes, what's your name?
莎拉
Sarah.
-莎拉 -是你的真名吗
- Sarah. - Is that your real name?
也是莎拉 我想这就是让我演的原因
Oh, it's also Sarah. That's why I got the part, I think.
好 那你现在是谁
Right. So, who are you right now?
-现在吗 -对
- Now? - Yeah.
莎拉
Sarah.
不 但你是本身的那个莎拉
No, uh, but are you actual Sarah,
还是角色扮演的那个
or are you in character?
-对 -哪个
- Yes. - Which?
不好意思 问题是什么来着
What was the question, sorry?
我的姑奶奶啊
Oh, Judith of Norwich.
这就是他们应该大幅削减艺术拨款的原因
This is why they should slash art funding to the bones.
抱歉 问个动机问题
Sorry, quick motivation question.
-请说 莎拉 -现在莎拉知道船长是假的了
- Yes, Sarah. - How is Sarah responding, now that she knows
她应该作何反应
that the captain's fake?
不 他不是 我不是假的
No, he's not! I am not fake!
我 我很可靠 我值得信赖
I am... I am solid, I am dependable,
我他妈的临危不乱
I am un-fucking-flappable!
-好 -我知道
- Right. - I know that...
我现在还没表现出来
I'm not coming out that way right now,
但你们都得记住
but that's what you... what you all have to remember.
毕竟 如果我是假的
After all, if I was fake,
我就不会知道迷♥奸♥阀是什么
I would not know what a Roofie valve is.
是雷夫阀
Uh, a Rafer valve.
对 "阀"我说对了
Right. Well, I got the word "Valve" Right.
没错
Yes, you did.
我们能按照剧本来吗 行吗
Can we just stick to the script? All right?
皇家夸张莎拉学院
Or is that not something they taught you
没有这门课程吗
at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Sarahs?
好 我扮演的角色不知道你是假的
Okay, so, my character doesn't know that you're fake.
我明白了 这个点评其实不错
Okay, I've got that. That is actually quite a good note.
你要把点评记下来吗
You're gonna make a note of the note?
对 "不知道..."
Yeah. "Doesn't know..."
这样没戏的 我甚至不相信他们是演员
This is just hopeless. I don't even believe they're actors.
你得赶快带我去见真正的船员
You've got to take me to the real crew, real fast.
安全飞行 船长
Okay, fly safe, cap.
滚蛋 科林
Oh, fuck off, Colin!
-我去和拉芙喝酒了 -那可是我的好闺蜜
- I had drinks with Rav. - Who is my best friend.
因为我需要找个人聊聊
'Cause I needed someone to talk to
我老婆给我戴了绿色帽子
after my wife made a cuck-hold of me.
是"戴绿帽" 不是"绿色帽子"
Okay, "Cuck-hold"? There is no "h" in "cuckold."
蠢货 是吧
You idiot. Right?
现在你还找了个男人来替我写"戴绿帽"
Now you're getting another man to spell "cuckold" for me.
我们去喝酒了
We had drinks.
互诉衷肠 我热血上头
We were talking and I got emotional.
一不小心亲了她的脖子
And I accidentally kissed her neck.
你怎么可能一不小心亲了别人的脖子
How do you accidentally kiss somebody's neck?
但我没有做全套
But I didn't have full sex.
你哪次做到全套了 道格
Oh, well, when have you ever done that, Doug?
-我能住单人舱吗 -对 拜托了
- Can I just get my own cabin? - Yes! Please!
如果再让我看他小心翼翼地擦干蛋蛋
If I have to watch him carefully dry his balls
那我♥干♥脆自杀算了
one more time, I'm gonna kill myself.
我患有男性酵母菌感染 是真的
I have a male yeast infection. It's a real I...
那你宁愿我大手大脚地擦干蛋蛋吗
Would you rather I carelessly dry my balls?
这些信息都很有用
Okay, this is all very informative.
你是在记笔记吗
Are you taking notes?
戴绿帽 酵母菌 蛋蛋 性 修复 拉芙 脖子
-什么 -这些在大屏幕上多久了
- What? - How long has that been up there?
现在词群已经显示在了你们房♥间
Now, the word cloud is in your room
所有屏幕上
on all the screens.
-什么 我们能不要这个吗 -不行
- What? Can we get rid of it? - No.
你们可以往里面加词 但是不能删
You can add words to it, but you can't remove any.
等你们回到房♥间 就会看见类似
When you get back there, you're gonna see words like
-"脖子""男婊"这样的词 -行吧
- "Neck." "Male bitch." - Mm-hmm.
"酵母菌猛兽"
"The beast of yeast."
你们还会看见"情绪化的布偶"
You're gonna see words like "Emotional ragdoll."
"沉重的负担""混♥蛋♥""阳痿的混♥蛋♥"
"Chunky millstone." "Fucker." "Worm-dicked little fucker."
谁把这种词写上去的 我们没提这个词
Who put that word on there? We didn't say that word.
-我提的 -什么时候
- I'd said it. - When?
你来之前
Before you got here.
"臭蛋蛋"
"Stank-ass balls."
对 我说过你可以把你的臭蛋蛋
Yeah, I said you can shove your stank-ass balls
塞进嘴里 噎死算了
in your mouth and choke on them and die.
我来之前你们俩到底聊了多久
How much work did you guys do before I got here?
她早到了45分钟
She got here 45 minutes early.
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表