剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表
这是绕场一圈致敬 对吧 然后他就会飞走
It's a lap of honor, right. Then, he's gonna shoot off.
不 像那个小子说的
No, like the little guy just said,
他会围着我们公转 不停地转
he will be orbiting us again, and again, and again...
什么
What?
把他从我飞船边上支开
Get him away from my ship!
我的棺材是不是有火箭或自毁程序
Doesn't my coffin have rockets or a self‐destruct?
你的棺材为什么有自毁程序
Why would your coffin have a self‐destruct?
这样就没有人能
So that nobody can plant
在我尸体上栽赃体液证据了
incriminating bodily fluids on my corpse.
有道理
Makes sense.
乔成了卫星 他会一个小时左右绕我们一圈
Joe is a moon. He'll pass by us every hour or so.
从一定程度上说 我不想说"可靠"
Well, in a way, that's... I don't wanna say "dependable,"
不过 算是"可怕"
but, uh... I'm gonna go with "macabre."
那个小长方形是什么
What's the little rectangle?
那是什么 那是什么
What is that? What is that?
听说那是贾德先生的棺材
We understand that's Mr. Judd's coffin.
怎么 怎么会这样
How‐‐ How does that happen?
这是演习吗 棺材演习
Is it‐‐ Is it a drill? A coffin rehearsal?
你好
Hello.
是屏幕卡了 还是他没有动
Is the screen frozen or is he just not moving?
是信♥号♥♥延迟
It's just the delay.
闭上你们的嘴 给我好好听着
Zip your lips and open your ears.
我要告诉你们一个大消息
I'm gonna lay down some big words.
我们自己解决了问题
We solved the issue on our own.
六个月就能回去 我太厉害了
Back in six months, see? I'm great.
现在我就边等你们的回复
Now I'm gonna eat this protein ball
边吃这个蛋白质球
while I wait for your reply.
那一定是搞错了 对吧
That can't be right, can it?
吃屎吧 宇航局
Suck on that, NASA!
"宇航局"的全称是
"NASA" stands for...
"再见了 蠢货们"
"Not Anymore, Stupid Assholes!"
好吧
Okay.
-他不是那个意思 -我看够了
‐ He did not mean that. ‐ I have seen enough.
-这太有帮助了 门在那 -好
‐ This has been so useful. Door's over there. ‐ Okay.
-我来帮你开 -我们保持联络
‐ Let me get that. ‐ Let's stay in touch.
女士们先生们 我能
Ladies and gentlemen, could I have‐‐
你们能围过来吗
Could you gather around?
能听我说两句吗
Could I have your attention, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下 所有人听好了
Excuse me. Everybody, listen up.
船长有话要说
The captain has some news.
你最好从那上面下来
Yeah, you‐‐ you should probably get down from there.
-我来搭把手 -别这样 我有丈夫的
‐ Sturdy hands. ‐ Do you mind? I have a husband.
-关心你也有错 -我在这
‐ Well, shoot me for caring. - I'm here
我就想告诉你们
Okay, I just wanted to let you know
我考虑了几个方案
that, uh, I've been running a few options,
我们觉得可能有早点回家的办法了
and we think we may have found a faster way home.
-比六个月还要短吗 -是的
‐ Is it less than six months? ‐ Yes, it is.
六个月
不 不 不不不不
No! No! No, no, no, no.
不是 是比三年短
Wait, no. It's less than three years.
六个月
最快只要六个月
It could be as little as six months.
-谢了 马特 -这我们已经知道了
‐ Thanks, Matt. ‐ We already knew that.
-什么 -我告诉了几个人
‐ What? ‐ Yeah, I told a few people.
谁是从她那听说的
Who heard about this from her?
-天呐 -很好
- Jesus. - Okay, great.
这些人当中 有谁喜欢奶油软糖
And of those people, how many of you love fudge?
我只是觉得想点积极的事比较好
Just thought it would be good to think about something positive.
-好吧 -船长 船长 我能...
- Okay. ‐Captain? Captain, can I...
船长就是个傻♥逼♥
The captain's a shithouse.
就两句话 一点最新情况
Just a quick word. So, uh... bit of an update.
那三位受伤的乘客 摆脱伤痛了
The three injured passengers, no longer injured.
-终于 有点好消息了 -不不 他们死了
‐ At last, a bit of good news. ‐ No, no, no. Um... They're dead.
你应该直接说的 比莉
Probably should have led with that, Billie.
对
Right.
你不会要去
Hey, you're not, uh...
乘逃生舱跑路吧
getting into some escape pod, are you?
女士 如果我有逃生舱 我会让你进去
Ma'am, if I had an escape pod, I would put you in it.
然后把那玩意烧了
And set the fucking thing on fire.
-我还有事跟你说呢 -我跟你没话说了
‐ I'm not done with you yet. ‐ You are very done.
六个月 为什么我们算不出来六个月
Six months? Why can't we get six months?
这房♥间里的大脑比一辈子吃的香肠还多
There's more brains in this room than a lifetime of sausages.
马上算 还有 加速度需要
On it. Also, the acceleration needs
反复地校准
to be realigned iteratively
不然重力系统可能再次失效
or the gravity system could fail again.
说"重置重力"就好
Just say "reset the gravity."
不需要把复杂事情说得更复杂
We don't need to make things sounds cleverer than they are.
当然 殿下
Of course, your highness.
皮埃尔
拉芙 太好了 换个号♥码你就接了
Rav. Yes, I caught you out on a different number.
怎么回事...拉芙 在吗
What in the... Rav? Hello?
-该死 -你要再试一次吗
‐ God damn it! ‐ Do you want to try again?
要 但我得换个手腕
Yes, but I need a new wrist.
今天真漫长
Been a long day.
我们喝一杯 放松一下如何
What say we, uh, grab a drink, let our hair down?
我对你的太空经历不感兴趣
I'm not impressed by your space career.
我打扰你了吗
Am I disturbing you?
我一生都在被打扰
My life is disturbance.
我 只是需要点个人时间
I... just needed a moment.
我不是会祈祷的人
Not normally one for prayer.
现在也不会改变
That's not gonna change.
乘客们听到还有六个月后反应怎么样
How'd it go telling the passengers it was six months?
不怎么样
Not great.
他们都叫我傻♥逼♥
They all called me a shithouse.
我并不惊讶
I'm not surprised.
似乎我们感同身受
Seems like we've both been feeling it.
-如果你需要安慰... -知道了
‐ If you ever need a shoulder to... ‐ Noted.
如果我主动 然后
Well, maybe if I go first, then...
-或许能帮你... -我爷爷懂我
‐ you know, it might help you... - My grandfather got me.
只有跟他在一起我才能做自己 你明白吗
The only person I felt truly myself with, you know?
我九岁时 他第一次带我划船
I was nine years old when he took me rowing for the first time.
只有我们 一同泛舟湖上
Just us, out on the lake together,
安静地感受自然
peacefully in nature.
然后他在我面前心脏病突发 去世了
Then he had a heart attack right in front of me and died.
我只能一个人划回岸边
I had to row back to shore alone,
带着他了无生息的尸体
his lifeless body with me.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这
That...
这太可怕了 真的 真的很不幸
That is terrible. That is truly, truly awful.
我深爱的人 眼神空洞地盯着我
This person I loved, staring flatly at me...
我只想尖叫或大哭 但我不能 我
All I wanted to do was scream or cry, but I couldn't. I...
只能继续划
just had to keep rowing.
我只能告诉自己 "挺住 爱瑞丝
I had to say to myself, "Pull through, Iris.
挺住"
Pull through."
现在悲剧又重演了
And now it's happening again.
只不过这次 我不是一个人
Except this time, I'm not alone.
我和你一起
I'm with you.
不 等下 这不是制♥服♥
Oh, no, wait. That's not a uniform,
这只是戏服 因为你不是真正的船长
that's a costume because you're not a real captain,
你这个卑劣的骗子
you giant, shitty fraud.
怎么了 发生了什么 有多严重
What's wrong? What's happened? How bad is it?
爱瑞丝 在一艘小船上
Iris was... uh, was in a rowing boat and‐‐
我只是划出去又划回来了
I just rowed out and rowed back again.
真棒 这是棺材
Cool. So, coffins.
我们用透明棺材真的合适吗
Are we sure that transparent is really appropriate?
我以为早就不考虑合适的问题了
I think we passed appropriate like three corpses ago.
它们够轻
I mean, they're light.
通过喷射压缩空气就能送出轨道
A compressed jet of air will fire them out of orbit.
不体面 但实用
Unseemly, yet practical.
-做得好 -谢谢
‐ Good job. ‐ Thanks.
你怎么样 比莉
剧集 | 第五大道 | 导航列表