天啊
God!
米盖尔
Miguel!
史黛西
Stacy!
史黛西
Stacy?
-米盖尔 -史黛西
- Miguel! - Stacy!
放开她
Leave her alone!
-本 本 -滚开
- Ben! Ben! - Get away from her.
本
Ben.
你这个变♥态♥的混♥蛋♥
You sick, perverted bastard.
他们才搬进来
They're barely moved in,
你就开始觅食了吗
you're already preying on the new meat?
你们究竟是什么人
Who the hell are you people?
他生前是我丈夫
He used to be my husband.
你们不知道 我早就想这么做了
You have no idea how long I've been wanting to do that.
你们不知道 我早就想这么做了
You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that.
这就是你们的下场
This is what it does to you.
这栋房♥子
This house.
快跑
Run.
泰特 别
Tate, no.
放下刀 泰特
Put down the knife, Tate.
不行
I can't.
我是为了你
I'm doing this for you.
我没能救你
I couldn't save you.
都是我的错 才让你这么孤单
It's my fault you're alone.
我不孤单啊 我的家人都在
But I'm not alone. My family's here now.
不够
It's not enough.
你需要有人陪
You need someone.
那个人不是他
Not him.
那你想要谁
Then what do you want?!
我之前想要的是你
What I wanted was you.
你叫我走开的
You told me to go away.
但我还没能道别
But I never said good-bye.
过来 让我跟你道别吧
Come let me say good-bye.
再见了 泰特
Good-bye, Tate.
加布 加布 快点
Gabe! Gabe, come on!
快点 快点 快点
Come on, come on, come on.
又有别的倒霉蛋要搬进来了
Some other poor family's just gonna move in here.
他们根本不知道自己要住进的是什么地方
Suckers who will have no idea what they're in for.
而我们就知道该怎么做了
And we know exactly what to do.
本次旅行包括了这座天使之城
Our tour concludes with one of the most famous
最著名的凶宅
houses of horror in the City of Angels.
最近哈蒙一家的血腥惨剧
And the recent and bloody tragedy of the Harmon family...
这没有什么好看的
No, there's nothing to see here.
让这个凶宅更加的
...only adds to the infamy of
声明狼藉
the Murder House!
我还得把这个房♥子卖♥♥掉
I have to sell this house.
离开这
Get out of here!
已经够了
It's enough already!
这样我怎么把它卖♥♥掉
Now I have to sell this house!
你有时间吗
Have you got a minute?
我知道 我是你现在最不想看见的人
I know. I'm the last person you want to see right now.
你根本不是人
You're not a person.
你就是个怪物
You're a monster.
我很还念我们以前的治疗 本
I really miss our talks, Ben.
它们真的帮了我很多
They were really helping me.
放屁
Bullshit.
你就是个精神病 泰特
You're a psychopath, Tate.
你心理失常 心理治疗根本没用
It's a mental disorder, and therapy can't cure it.
这就是你的诊断 我是个精神病
So that's your diagnosis? I'm a psychopath?
是 而且是最糟糕的那种
Yep, and the worst kind.
你魅力非凡 惹人注目
You're charismatic and compelling
还是个病态的骗子
and a pathological liar.
不过别听我的 我也是个骗子
But don't listen to me. I'm a total fraud.
顺便说下 心理治疗根本没有用
And by the way, therapy doesn't work.
没有用 那为什么这些人要治疗
It doesn't work? Then why do people do it?
因为它们不想
Because they don't wanna
为自己的糟糕生活负一点责任
to take any responsibility for their crappy lives!
所以他们付钱让治疗师来听他们的废话
So they pay a therapist to listen to their bullshit
让这一切都变得特别
and make it all feel... special.
他们就不会责怪他们的疯老妈
So they can blame their crazy mothers
搞砸了一切
for everything that went wrong.
耳熟吗
Sound familiar?
真是个好买♥♥卖♥♥
It's a great racket, too.
一周又一周
Week after week,
一月又一月 一年又一年
month after month, year after year
我们收着钱 但心里知道那根本没用
we collect checks, but deep down we know it doesn't work.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
You son of a bitch.
我们是一类人 泰特
We're not so different, Tate.
但我也是个坏人
I'm a bad person, too.
我伤害了我最应该去爱的人
I hurt the people I was supposed to... love the most.
但是她们原谅了你 对吗
But they forgave you, right?
也许瓦奥莱特也会原谅我
Maybe Violet will forgive me, too.
她不会 人们可以去原谅那些
She can't. You can only forgive someone
直接伤害自己的人
for what they've done to you directly.
那些你杀掉的人
Those people you murdered?
只有他们才可以宽恕你
They're the only ones who can forgive you,
但你没有给他们机会
and you took away their chance.
就这样吗
So this is it?
我什么都做不了了吗
There's no... there's nothing I can do?
不能获得宽恕了吗
There's no chance of mercy?
戏演得真棒 泰特
Terrific performance, Tate.
受到误解的孩子的那套把戏
The whole misunderstood kid act? Oh...
我上当了 瓦奥莱特也上当了
I fell for it, Violet did, too.
但是一个精神病 定义上来讲
But a psychopath, by definition,
是不会感到后悔的
is incapable of remorse.
所以 拜托 我们再来一次
So, come on, let's try this again
说点真的
for real this time.
你
You...
毁掉了我最在乎的一切
destroyed everything that mattered most to me.
你现在还会想从我这里得到什么
What could you possibly want from me now?
我不知道定义是怎么说的
I don't know about definitions,
但我真的很后悔 本
but I really am sorry, Ben.
对你最感到愧疚
To you more than anyone.
说抱歉很容易
Sorrys are easy.
不如对你的所作所为负起责任吧
What about taking responsibility for the things you've done?
天哪 你连那些话都说不出来
Christ, you can't even say the words.
在1994年
In 1994...
我放火烧伤我妈妈的男朋友
I set my mom's boyfriend on fire...
然后我射杀了西田高中的15个学生
...and then I shot and killed 15 kids at Westfield High.
我杀死了在你们之前
I murdered the gay couple
住在这里的那对同性恋
who lived here before you...
我还强♥奸♥了你的老婆
...and I raped your wife.
还有其他的事情
There were other things, too.
其他我伤害的人
Other people I hurt.
我会告诉你所有的事
I'll tell you everything.
我不是你的神父 泰特
I'm not your priest, Tate.
我不能赦免你任何的罪
I can't absolve you for any of this.
对 我懂
Right, I get that.
但是你能不能
But can you just...
偶尔跟我聊聊
...hang out with me sometimes?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
谢天谢地你来了
Oh, thank God you're here.
我累坏了
I'm so exhausted.
你是新来的保姆
You're the new nanny?
谁啊
Hello?
-诺拉 -请叫我蒙哥马利太太
- Nora? - Mrs. Montgomery, please.
母亲说这是必须遵守的规矩
Mother taught me that's a rule to live by:
决不能让仆人喊我的名字
never allow the help to call you by your first name, so...
这是不是我的孩...
Is that my ba...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表