This is a classic L.A. Victorian,
是1920年代由一位享誉盛名的医生所建
built in the 1920s by a doctor to the stars.
正如你们所见 建得精妙绝伦
As you can see, it's just fabulous.
这些蒂凡尼装饰都是真品
These are real Tiffany fixtures.
房♥子里的所有设施都很现代化
Everything else in the house has been updated.
加布里埃尔 等一下
Uh, Gabriel. Hold on.
抱歉 这是我儿子
Uh, I apologize for my son.
很明显 他总是带着他的滑板
Apparently he's got the skateboard
形影不离
surgically attached to his body.
他到哪儿到带着它
He doesn't go anywhere without it.
没关系 雷默斯先生
It's quite all right, Mr. Ramos.
只要别在地板上留下刮痕就行了
As long as we don't leave any marks on the floor.
还需要再等其他孩子吗
Are we waiting for another sibling?
不 就一个 谢谢
No, we just have the one. Thank you.
家具是前一任房♥主留下的
The furnishing is from the previous owner,
但如果你们看中哪件
but if you see anything that you like,
我想这些家具也是可以
I'm sure the estate is open to selling
适价出♥售♥的
at the right price.
这里真棒 宝贝 看看这屋子
This is amazing, babe. Look at this house.
说到钱 玛西 我也知道经济不景气
Um, speaking of money, Marcy, I know the, uh, economy is down,
但何故要价会低于市价这么多呢
but why is the asking price so far below market?
不会有霉菌或氡气的问题吧
There isn't a problem with mold or radon, is there?
不 原因再简单不过
No. Nothing so simple.
由于要公开透明化
In the interest of full disclosure,
我得告诉你们之前的屋主
I must inform you that the previous owners passed away
死在了这里
in the house.
怎么回事
Oh. How?
妻子因难产而死
The wife died during childbirth,
于是丈夫悲痛万分而自杀了
and the husband, in his grief, committed suicide.
他在二楼的天花板上自缢
He hung himself from the second-story balcony.
实在是一个悲剧浪漫爱情故事
It's a tragically romantic love story.
这是他们的狗狗 海莉
This is their dog, Hallie.
她是哈蒙一家仅剩的成员
She's the only remaining member of the Harmon family.
我收养了她
I've adopted her.
至少他们不是枉死
Well, at least they weren't murdered.
雷默斯太太
Mrs. Ramos.
带你去看别的房♥子也可以
I'd be happy to show you another house.
但无论搬进哪一座
But no matter where you go,
前人的痕迹 总是挥之不去
you'll be moving into somebody's history.
只不过这间屋子20万美元就可以买♥♥到
Only this one can be had for $200,000
比我上一次卖♥♥掉它的时候还便宜
less than the last time I sold it.
你觉得如何 加布
What do you think, Gabe?
我不信鬼怪
I don't believe in ghosts.
他当然会这么说了
Of course he would say that.
我们还要继续参观屋子吗
Should we continue the tour?
当然
Yes. Sure.
我想你们一定会爱上这厨房♥的
I know you're going to love the kitchen.
它配有大理石料理台
It's got marble countertops,
一个早餐角
a breakfast nook,
还有 你们见过煮面加水器吗
and have you ever seen a pasta arm?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
我也没亲眼见过 我独居
Personally, I haven't-- I live alone--
不过哈蒙太太自诩是个美食家
but Mrs. Harmon fancied herself a bit of a gourmet.
看一下后院的凉亭
Notice the gazebo in the backyard.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
我 我滑倒了
I-I slipped.
妈 妈妈在哪里
Where-where's Mom?
她走进厨房♥的那一刻
Oh, the second she stepped foot in the kitchen,
我方就沦陷了
it was game over.
我想我们要买♥♥一间屋子了
I think we just bought ourselves a house.
来吧 你得看看这屋子的其他地方
Come on, you gotta check out the rest of this place.
肯定有地方能放张桌球台
There's definitely room for a pool table.
想象一下盛夏的时候浅酌着莫吉托鸡尾酒
Imagine sipping a nice Mojito on a hot summer day.
你们应该比我们这些美♥国♥佬♥要耐热吧
I guess you folks tolerate the heat better than us gringos.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
已出♥售♥
我看到又有新的一家人搬到你隔壁了
I see you've got a new family moving in next door.
没错 我注意到了
Yes, I noted that.
我真心希望他们 待人友善
Oh, I do hope they're a... nice family.
我还要亲自上门恭贺乔迁
I'd go over there and welcome them personally,
但可以想见 回到那间屋子
but as you may imagine, returning to that house
对我来说很艰难
is difficult for me.
在我目睹了那些事以后
After what I saw.
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid son of a bitch.
拜托别告诉我你们还有坏消息
Please tell me that you're not here with any more bad news.
事实上 没有什么确切的消息
No real news, actually.
那你们还没有找到那个小宝贝吗
So you still haven't found that precious baby?
-完全没有踪影 -真是 令人担忧
- No trace. - That's very... worrying.
我们想再听你说一次事情经过
We'd like to go over your statement again.
以确保我们没有遗漏任何事
Just to make sure we didn't miss anything.
-当然 -你说你
- Of course. - You said you'd
在七点半左右到哈蒙家
gone over to the Harmons' at approximately 7:30 p.m.
探望哈蒙医生和他的女儿
to check on Dr. Harmon and his daughter.
在按了门铃却无人应门之后
After ringing the bell and getting no response,
你决定自己进去
you decided to enter the premises.
已有太多悲剧在那里发生
Being no stranger to tragedy,
所以我相当担心
I was understandably concerned.
结果证明我所猜无误
Prescient, as it turned out.
你个傻♥逼♥
You stupid son of a bitch.
我真不敢相信她杀了我
I can't believe she killed me.
你活该
Serves you right.
我直觉就想逃离那里
My first instinct was to flee.
想大叫着飞奔而出绝不回头
To run screaming and never return.
但后来我想到了那个孩子
But then I thought of the baby.
靠
Shit.
爸爸
Dad?
真是感人肺腑
Well, that's all very touching.
但孩子上哪去了
But where the hell's the baby?
于是我就去找哈蒙家的女儿
So I went searching for the Harmons' daughter.
当我发现她也已经死了
And when I discovered that she was gone, too...
我就知道到底发生了什么
I understood what must have happened.
你来看我的孩子吗
Have you come to see my baby?
我来带走我孙子
I've come to fetch my grandson.
你说带走就带走吗
Oh, you think so?
哈蒙太太站在我这边
Mrs. Harmon agrees with me.
孩子可不能在死者之屋长大
House of the dead is no place to raise a child.
这孩子就可以
It is for this baby.
-他很特别 -他是我的
- He's special. - He's mine.
除非我死
Over my dead body.
你不都已经死了吗
We're well past that.
操
Aw, shit.
瓦奥莱特抢过孩子 逃之夭夭
Violet took that child, and fled.
谁知道逃到哪里去了
God knows where.
但我每晚
But I keep them both
都不忘记为他俩祈祷
in my prayers, every night.
那么
Well...
如果 你想起瓦奥莱特说过
If you, uh, think of anything Violet said to you
任何有关她行踪的信息
that could, uh, indicate where she might have gone,
你就告诉我们
you will let us know?
一定立刻通知你们
Oh, without hesitation.
感谢你抽出时间见我们
Thank you for your time.
谁是我的宝贝小天使
Who's my good little angel, huh?
谁是我的宝贝小天使
Who's my good little angel?
你就是我的宝贝小天使
Oh, there's my good little angel.
你是谁
Who are you?
你对音乐的品味可真不怎么样
You have awful taste in music.
屁♥眼♥冲浪者乐队
Butthole Surfers?
美国德克萨斯州迷幻朋克乐队
喂 你这算私闯民宅
Hello? Breaking and entering.
你是谁
Who are you?
我死后的鬼魂
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表