Glad we moved all the way to California,
我很高兴我们千里迢迢来到了加州
since we could be totally anywhere.
我觉得这里有种...
I think it has a certain...
你和爸爸 你们只会逃避问题
You and Dad, both of you-- you don't deal with anything.
出轨流产这些事
The affair, the miscarriage.
对大多数人来说 那只是生活
For most people that's just life
他们自会处理
and they deal.
但你们却要颠覆现状
But you guys had to uproot everything--
拖着别人横穿整个国家 就为了重新开始...
drag everyone across the country to start all over...
亲爱的 我认为你还没有
Honey, I don't think you've quite processed
从那件事的阴影里走出来
what happened to us in that house.
那是场灾难 噩梦般的经历
That was devastating. That was a nightmare.
这地方才是噩梦
This place is the nightmare.
我爱我们的房♥子 它有灵性
I love our house, it's got soul.
那是我们把坏人打跑的地方 妈妈
It's where you and I kicked some ass, Mom.
你说我们是那房♥子的受害者
You say we were victims of something bad there.
我认为我们在那儿才能活下去
I say that's the place where we survived.
我很高兴你能那样想
I love that you see it that way.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我不能待在那儿
I can't stay there.
这是你♥爸♥和我的共同决定
This is the decision that your father and I have made
是为了咱家着想
for our family together.
随便了
Yeah, whatever.
但我告诉你 如果你一意孤行
But I'm telling you, you go ahead
我就离开这儿
with this whacked-out plan and I'm out of here.
离家出走
I will run away.
相信我 只要我想
And believe me, I know how to leave
你们永远也找不到我
so you will never find me.
我正在看你的报告 好消息是
I'm looking at your results and the good news is
你的心电图非常正常
your EKG is perfectly normal.
至于你的血检
As for your blood panel,
他们发现了一种鸦♥片♥酊类化合物
they found a laudanum compound.
鸦♥片♥酊
Laudanum?
这种化合物曾被用作手术麻药
Apparently they used to use it as an opiate during surgery.
但会导致严重的记忆退化
But it caused such extreme retrograde memory loss,
所以已于1934年被禁用了
that they banned it in 1934.
抱歉 我有点事 过会再打给你
Uh, excuse me one second. I'll call you right back.
我知道你在我的咖啡里下了药
I know you drugged my coffee.
你有证据吗
Prove it.
海登
Hayden
天呐 很抱歉
Jesus, I am so sorry...
你居然让我独自在餐厅苦等三小时
You left me waiting in the Norms for three hours?!
哈蒙太太
Mrs. Harmon?!
-海登 听我说 -哈蒙太太
- Hayden, hey. - Mrs. Harmon!
我是海登·麦克莱恩 咱俩得好好谈谈
It's Hayden McClaine! We need to talk!
海登 别这样 这也太过了
Hayden, stop. This is crazy.
-维维安 -别发疯了
- Vivien? - You're acting crazy.
-不许你说我疯 我一点都不疯 -冷静点
- Do not call me crazy. I am not crazy. - Calm down.
-我很生气 -冷静点
- I'm angry. - Calm down.
我怀孕了 哈蒙太太
And I'm pregnant! Mrs. Harmon?!
你少碰我
Do not put your hands on me!
我知道你不开心
You're upset.
你也绝对有权不开心 但是在形势
You have every right to be, but before this spins
进一步恶化之前 咱们找个地方谈谈吧
completely out of control, let's go someplace and talk.
维维安有权知道这件事
Vivien needs to know.
她必须知道除了这个家之外 你另负责任
She needs to understand you have other obligations.
咱俩应该一起向她坦白
I think we should tell her together.
我们也可以讨论一下这件事
We can discuss that, too.
我不要再回那家诺姆士餐厅了
I'm not going back to that Norms.
你想去哪都行
Anywhere you like.
现在可有两张嘴吃饭呢
Well, I am eating for two.
你知道我想吃什么吗
You know what I'd love?
一个又大又肥又多汁的
A big, thick, juicy...
她还没死
She's still moving.
你♥他♥妈♥的到底干了些什么呀
What the hell have you done?!
你干了什么 你干了什么 你干了什么
What'd you do?! What'd you do?! What'd you do?!
本
Ben!
冷静点
Easy!
可别为我犯了杀戒
So far you haven't killed anybody!
她已经断气了
Yeah. She's done.
天啊 天啊
Oh, God! Oh, God!
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你想让她身上沾满你的DNA吗
You taking a DNA bath?
她死了
She's dead.
你是个杀人凶手
You're a murderer.
你这个凶手
You're a murderer!
没错 但你不是啊
Yeah. But you're not.
现在你的麻烦解决了
And now all your problems are solved.
她本来要跟维维安摊牌的
She was going to tell Vivien everything.
那是你想要的吗
We couldn't have that.
我要 我要报♥警♥
I'm gonna -- I'm gonna call the police.
你 你确定你要报♥警♥吗
You, uh, you sure you want to do that?
她可是你的情妇啊 本
I mean, she was your mistress, Ben.
她怀的是你的孩子
And she was carrying your baby.
你觉得警♥察♥会怎么想
I mean, how's that gonna look?
我觉得这么做毫无益处
I just don't see that going well for you.
-没事的 没事的 -天呐
- Hey, it's okay. It's okay. - Oh, God.
一切都会
Everything's gonna be...
你只需要
You just got to get
在你妻子回来之前 洗个澡换身衣服
yourself cleaned up before your wife gets back.
-天啊 -我来处理尸体
- Oh, God... - I'll take care of the body.
小事一桩
It's not a problem.
你之前在这挖什么呢
Hey, hey...hey...what were you digging up here?
你基本上已经把坑挖好了 看见没
You got a nice good hole started here. See?
任务已经完成一半了
We're halfway there.
本
Hey, Ben?
我真的缺钱 大概一千块左右吧
I could really use that thousand bucks.
上主明鉴 事皆有因*
*And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason
此之终 彼之始*
*for every ending, a new beginning
你定会回来 宝贝*
*and so they say, baby, you will be brought
到我身边*
*brought back to me
看你离开*
*I saw you leaving
上主明鉴 事皆有因*
*And so they say, Lord, for everything a reason...
可怜的姑娘
Poor girl.
屋下三尺 罪欲横流*
*My house is haunted by wrong desire
这下你可被套牢了
Now you're stuck here forever.
看你离开*
*I saw you leaving
华灯将熄*
*I saw the light go out
渐行渐远*
*I saw you leaving
看你回归*
*I saw you
到我身边*
*come back to me...
到我身边*
*Come back to me...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表