他们发现
They found a...
一个年轻男子被砍成两段
a young man with his body cut in two.
他们称他为"男版大丽花"
They called him "The Boy Dahlia."
"大丽花"就是上集被分尸的女孩的案件
你是说
Are you saying that...
崔维斯就是"男版大丽花"吗
that Travis is "The Boy Dahlia?"
郎顿女士 你男朋友有没有什么仇家
Ms. Langdon, did your boyfriend have any enemies?
有什么人想害他吗
Anyone who might want to hurt him?
没有
No.
人人都爱崔维斯
Everybody loved Travis.
对 对
Right. Right.
是个橡胶面具
Well, it's a... it's a rubber mask.
我想要检测指纹和DNA
I need it tested for fingerprints and DNA.
哈蒙先生 我叫彼得·麦考米克
Mr. Harmon, my name is Peter McCormick.
洛杉矶联合学区的旷课劝学员
I'm a truant officer for LAUSD.
好的 进来吧
Uh... yeah, uh, come in.
请到客厅 谢谢
Living room. Please. Thanks.
对 不 我不需要...
Right, well, no, I don't need to...
我不需要被移交
I... I don't need to be transferred,
我只想知道是哪个部门
I just want to know which department.
真抱歉
Oh, I'm so sorry.
刚才是个紧急事件
That was a urgent matter.
你们家有绿头苍蝇
You have blow-flies.
天呐
Oh, God.
不该把食物放在外面
We shouldn't have left food out.
看来我得去拿杀虫剂了
I guess I better call the exterminator, then.
我猜你来是为了瓦奥莱特的事
So, I assume you're here for Violet.
我知道她有些日子没去学校了
I know she's missed a few days of school.
对 连续16天了
Yes. 16 consecutive days.
16天了吗
Sixteen?
我们多次尝试
We've made numerous attempts
联♥系♥您的妻子 哈蒙先生
to contact your wife, Mr. Harmon.
她是我们唯一的联♥系♥人
It's the only contact information we have.
如果继续缺勤
Any more absences, and we're
我们将要向少年法庭起诉您了
going to be seeing you in juvenile court.
我可以是个怪人*
*I could be a smack freak
愤世嫉俗*
*And hate society...
瓦奥莱特
Violet.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
我可以扮作上帝*
*I could play God...
我不舒服
I don't feel well.
我能进来吗
Can I come in, please?
是关于学校的事吗
Is this about school?
对 是学校的事
Yes. It's about school.
你要是想对我来父母管教的那一套
If you want to give me the parent drill,
就为了让你自己好受的话
'cause it's going to make you feel better...
为什么会让我好受
Why would it make me feel better?
因为我知道这对你来说
Because... I know it's really important to you
做个好爸爸很重要
to be a good father.
重要的是我有没有做到
Only if I've been a good father.
最近我一直不称职
And I've been a lousy father lately.
我应该向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
这是你心理医生的那套把戏吗
Is this some headshrinker trick
为了让我对你心生愧疚
to make me feel sorry for you?
我无法想象这一年来你都经历了什么
I can't imagine what this year's been like for you;
搬家 转学到新的学校
moving and starting a new school
还有这里发生的疯狂事情
and all the craziness that happened to us here.
还记得去年你宣布说
Hey, remember last year when you announced
你要去哈佛读书吗
you were going to Harvard?
我那么说只是为了让你高兴
I probably said that to make you happy.
我知道
I knew that.
我还知道你冰雪聪明
I also knew that you were smart
你可以考上任何你喜欢的大学
and you can go anywhere you want for college.
别这样 瓦奥莱特
Come on, Violet.
你这是在干吗
What are you doing?
一点都不像你
This isn't like you.
回不去了 爸爸
I can't go back, Dad.
好的 好的 宝贝 好的
Okay, okay, honey, okay.
我们另找一所学校
We'll find you another school.
不 它们都是一样的
No, they're all the same!
亲爱的 你也得退一步
Honey, you have to meet me halfway.
我们给你找所新学校
We'll find you a new school,
但你明天必须去上学
but you have to start going tomorrow.
要不然 我们就要被告上少年法庭了
Otherwise, we'll end up in juvenile court.
说定了
Deal?
说定了
Deal.
康丝坦斯
Constance.
你好 拉伦斯
Hello, Lawrence.
我有打扰到你吗
Am I interrupting anything?
没有 进来吧
No. Uh... come in.
真抱歉来打扰
I was so sorry to intrude.
但我真的不知道该找谁了
I just, I didn't know where else to turn.
我想我需要
I needed some human...
与人沟通
...contact, I suppose.
我被剥削的一无所有
I'm so bereft.
一个女人可以承受
I mean, how much tragedy,
多少悲剧
how much loss,
多少损失
can one woman endure?
崔维斯死了
Travis is dead.
被谋杀了
Murdered.
这真糟糕
Wow. That's awful.
是啊
Yes.
他还那么年轻
So young.
那么英俊
So beautiful.
不像你
Not like you!
康丝坦斯 康丝坦斯
Constance! Constance!
所以你就杀了他 对不对
That's why you killed him, isn't it?
我没有
No!
因为你知道我对他的欲望
Because you knew I desired him
是你永远无法得到的
like I could never desire you.
不不不 你误会了
No, no, no, no, you got it wrong.
好在我没有那么大的力气
Now, luckily I won't have the upper body strength
以其人之道还其人之身
to saw you in half the way you did my poor Travis,
不过我完全可以砍掉
but I certainly could cut off some
一些稍小的部分
of the smaller parts.
别别 我只负责搬运尸体而已
No-no-no-no-no! I just moved the body!
他不是我杀的 我发誓
I didn't kill him, I swear!
他肯定是招惹了房♥子里的谁
He must've pissed off somebody in the house.
我不知道是哪个
I don't know which one!
据我所知 有可能是你儿子干的
It could even have been your son, for all I know.
他脾气可不小
He's got quite a temper on him.
在那房♥子里吗
In the house?
崔维斯是在房♥子里死的吗
Travis died in the house?
我什么都没问
I didn't ask any questions.
只是搬运了那些 残存的部分
I just moved the, you know, parts.
我要去找他
I've got to go to him.
康丝坦斯 别
Constance, please!
别这样 亲爱的 他死了 但我还在
Please, baby, he's dead and I'm here.
我还活着 还爱着你
And I'm alive and I still love you.
那是你的问题
That's your problem.
不 我知道你也爱我
No, you love me, too, I know it!
你疯了吗 你疯了吗
Are you crazy?! Are you crazy?
天啊 我从没爱过你
God, I never loved you.
我之所以引诱你 都是为了我的家人
I endured you... for the sake of my family.
没别的了
That is all.
你现在是回去找你那小子吗
So you're going back to your boy?
你那个死掉的小子
Your dead boy?
即使他死了
Even dead...
即使他还是个小子
even a boy...
他都比你多一份男人味
he's twice the man you are.
现在还真是两份
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表