六个月前
不 不
No. No.
不对头
This is wrong.
全都不对头
It's all wrong.
你是谁
Who are you?
你对我的房♥子 我的东西做了些什么
What did you do to my house, my belongings?
我现在十分困惑
I'm terribly confused.
这些玩意不是我的
These things aren't mine.
这些家具 这面料 廉价低俗
These furnishing, the fabrics-- they're cheap.
粗俗至极
Vulgar.
抽丝剥茧般把这房♥子美妙的内饰换走
They've picked the flesh off my beautiful home
只剩骨架般的空壳 赤♥裸♥不堪
and left the skeleton, the bare bones.
我该如何安抚你
How can I comfort you?
我的孩子
My baby.
我的孩子在哪儿
Where's my baby?
你内心渴望的 是孩子吗
Is that what you want, a baby?
是的
Yes.
我只想要我的宝宝
I just want my baby.
我记得让你把这东西扔了
I thought I told you to throw that thing away.
不打算说话
Oh, you're not talking?
你还要来第二回合
You really want to go for round two, huh?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我神志清醒 她真的来过
I'm not crazy. She was here.
她来这里仔细参观
She was here looking at everything,
嘟囔着
going on about
蝴蝶翅膀 蒂凡尼玻璃
butterfly wings and-and the Tiffany glass,
如同亲手建造一般娓娓道来
as if she built the house herself.
一定是她的孙女
She must've had a granddaughter.
玛西 咱俩一起参加的"凶宅之旅"
Marcy, you were on the same murder tour I was on.
导游说 她开枪自杀 且独子早逝
He said she killed herself and her only child was dead.
民间传说每人都有一个"二重身" 哈蒙夫人
They do say we all have a doppelganger, Mrs. Harmon.
感觉是有人试图想让我觉得
It feels as if someone is trying to make me feel
自己疯了
like I'm crazy.
上帝啊
Oh, Lord.
莫伊拉 给哈蒙太太倒杯安神茶
Moira, how about a calming cup of tea for Mrs. Harmon?
别瞎哄我 玛西
Don't patronize me, Marcy.
事实上 还真有人对我丈夫趋之若鹜
In fact, there is someone who wants my husband,
对我的生活虎视眈眈
who wants my life.
你看 我表妹海伦怀二胎的时候
You know, cousin Helen went paranoid
特别爱疑神疑鬼
when she was pregnant with her second.
她幻想育婴室里的毛绒玩具
She imagined the stuffed animals in the nursery dancing
跟着可怕的非洲鼓点跳舞
to some dreadful African drumbeat.
她以为它们在对她施巫毒法术
She thought they were enacting voodoo on her.
我们调和她紊乱的激素
We got her hormones straightened out,
她便立马气定神闲过着快活的小日子去了
and she was right back on the happy track in no time.
理性的头脑并非能
There are things in this world
解释世间所有事物
that can't be explained by the rational mind.
我倒是愿意花上一整天争论超自然现象
I'd love to spend the day debating the supernatural,
但我得去造访艾斯卡达里安先生办公室
but I've got to pop by Mr. Escandarian's office.
他不回我的电♥话♥
He's not answering my calls.
再不进入过户环节 你就要遇到
And if we don't open escrow, you're going to have
比这鬼故事更棘手的大♥麻♥烦
a bigger problem than your little ghost story.
还是说 那家伙也是个幽灵
Or do we think he's a ghost, too?
玛西
Marcy.
我个人相信鬼魂的存在
I for one believe in things unseen.
谁说的准啊 哈蒙夫人
Who knows, Mrs. Harmon?
任谁不是迷失的灵魂 是吧
We're all just lost souls, aren't we?
或许我真是疯了
Maybe I am going crazy.
感觉我快要疯了
I feel like I'm going crazy.
感觉自己快要破碎成上百万快
I feel like I'm going to break into a million pieces.
他出轨了 我看得出来
He's cheating. I can tell.
你怎能肯定
How?
他很奇怪 最近变得很奇怪
He's weird. He's gotten weird.
怎么个奇怪法
Weird how?
就是奇怪呀
Weird.
关于钱 关于房♥子的重新装♥修♥
About money, about the renovations,
关于要小孩 什么都奇怪
weird about having a baby.
我都不确定他是否想要个孩子了
I'm not sure he even wants one anymore.
每次只要我一提把育婴室
Every time I bring up the subject of
粉刷五颜六色 他便一转话锋
a color scheme for the nursery, he changes the subject.
我不懂你为何非要
I don't know why you insist on
拿些颜色板来折磨他
torturing him with your swatches.
重点是 我使出浑身解数让他有参与感
The point is, I go out of my way to make him feel included,
可他就是淡漠疏远 心不在焉
but he's distant, distracted.
他最近甚至开始梦游了
He's even been sleepwalking.
好吧 查德
Okay, Chad.
这些都不能切实证明他有外遇
None of this is exactly evidence of infidelity.
是不能
No.
但我在他电脑上的发现能证明
But what I found on his computer is.
他从来都会注销下线 但这一次没有
He usually logs off; this time he didn't.
他最近与一个在自称"丛林野吉4322"的
He's been carrying on a truly vile online relationship
重口S&M货玩一段下♥贱♥的网恋
with some S&M freak who calls himself "JungleJim4322."
我要惩罚你
真不敢相信那些话是他亲手打的
I can't even believe he types those words,
是的 主人
更别提做的那些事
let alone does those things.
您可以尽情折磨我
真心让人觉得羞耻
It's completely humiliating.
很明显 帕特拥有一些
Look, Pat's obviously got some interests
他无法随心与你分享的兴致爱好
that he doesn't feel free sharing with you.
现在 你要是不想让他出轨
Now, if you don't want to end up sharing him,
你需要先发制人
then you need to make a preemptive strike.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你要奋起反击
I mean you have to fight.
帕特挺棒的 查德
Pat's a great guy, Chad,
值得你为之反抗
worth fighting for.
如果这意味着你需要
And if that means that you have to fight
挥舞小皮鞭
with a cat-o'-nine-tails
两点夹衣夹
and some titty clamps,
那么 哥们 你最好速战速决
well, then, brother, you better gear up.
MS公♥司♥制♥造♥的这个不锈钢蛋蛋延长器
Mike's Spikes makes this stainless steel ball stretcher.
尖钉完全可调节
Spikes are fully adjustable.
终极肛锁 通常熟知为"愤怒的苹果"
The Ultimate Asslock-- also known as the Apple of Anguish.
有没有什么感兴趣的
Is, uh, any of this working for you?
我不 疼痛感不是我的菜...
I don't, I don't like pain, so...
好吧
Okay.
也许可以从手铐开始
Maybe we start with a simple pair of handcuffs.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我男友最近经常光顾这类聊天室
Um, my boyfriend has been in these chat rooms.
重口之路都是这么开始的
That's always how it starts.
他是主是奴
Is he dominant or submissive?
我不知道
I don't know
一般都是我负责满足他
I'm usually the one who calls the shots.
或许他想换个口味
Then maybe he wants to be the dom
主攻一回
for a change.
这倒有趣
Well, that's interesting.
我从没这么想过
I never thought of that.
无论有道具与否 每段感情都有强有弱
Every relationship's a power play, with or without the props.
口套怎么样
What about a muzzle?
他总是说我废话太多
He's forever telling me I talk too much.
口套很不错
The muzzle's good.
你若是够大胆
But if you're feeling brave,
我有件绝妙的装扮
I got just the thing.
头罩完全可拆卸
The hood's fully detachable,
外套为奴役准备有定位点
and the harness has anchor points for bondage.
抱歉 我完全不懂你的意思
Forgive me, um, I don't get any of this.
一点都不懂
At all.
这件外套意图视将奴仆失人性化
The point of the suit is to dehumanize the submissive,
将其刻画为橡胶性玩具
turn him into a rubber sex toy.
穿上试试感觉吧
Why don't you try it on?
不 不
Oh, no, no.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表