我不了解你
I don't understand you.
永远没法了解你了
Never will understand you.
这对你有什么特殊含义吗
Does that mean anything to you?
"他们不了解你"
"They don't understand you?"
我能信任她吗
Can I trust her?
我说不好
I'm not sure.
好的 我检查了房♥子周边
Okay, so I've checked the perimeter of the property,
楼上 还有地下室
the upstairs, the basement.
一切安全
Everything's secure.
我也不清楚 也许我只是听到些动静
I don't know. Maybe I'm just hearing things.
抱歉耽误你时间了
I'm sorry I wasted your time.
不不 不耽误 没关系
Oh, no, it's not a waste of time. Not at all.
这是我的职责
That's what I'm here for.
哪怕只是让你心里踏实点
Even if it's only for your peace of mind.
谢谢 我丈夫最近刚搬出去 所以...
Thank you. My husband just moved out recently, so...
他有外遇
He had an affair,
我怎么和你说起这个来了
and don't know why I'm telling you this.
没关系
Oh, no. It's okay.
其实 我们都受过敏感性培训
Actually, we get sensitivity training.
我们要应对客户的恐惧
We deal with people's worst fears,
不管是真的 还是假想的
real or imaginary.
难怪啊
That makes sense.
不过 说实话 对于
But, actually, with the, uh,
出轨这件事
with the infidelity,
我也曾亲身经历过
I have firsthand experience with that.
不是我 是我妻子
Not me. No, my wife.
和别的男人吗
With another man?
是个女人
It was a woman.
是啊 很震惊
Yeah, I know.
很多男人会喜欢两个女的搞在一起
A lot of guys would be into that, right?
而我呢
Me?
我不好那口
Not so much.
又出什么事了
What happened now?
我以为我听见有人闯进来了
I thought I heard somebody.
哪儿有人 外面还是家里
Where? Outside or inside?
外面
Outside.
我看了一下
I looked around,
检查了警报系统
checked the alarm system.
看起来一切正常
Everything seems to be working fine.
谢谢你赶来
Thanks for filling in.
对了 我从你家逮捕的那个女人
Oh, by the way, the woman that I took out of here?
她没进警♥察♥局
She never made it to the police station.
什么 我不明白
What? I don't understand.
她肯定是趁车停的时候
She must have hopped out of my vehicle
跳车逃跑了
at a stop sign or something.
即使在家 也请把警报器打开
Please keep you alarm on even when you're home.
谢谢
Thank you.
-你回来干嘛 -我得工作 维维安
- What are you doing here? - I've got to work, Vivien.
租个办公室去
Rent an office.
我们没这钱 小维
We don't the have the money, Viv!
我保证 一看完最后这个病人 我就走
I promise I'll leave right after my last patient.
我不希望你出现在这里
I don't want you here.
这是你自作自受
You brought this on yourself.
你说的对
You're right.
你很恼火
And you're angry.
如果是我把你捉奸在床
If you violated our marriage right in front of me,
我也会大发雷霆
I'd be furious.
但我需要个地方工作 维维安
But I need a place to work, Vivien.
我们需要钱
We need the money.
我很难直视你那张脸
I'm finding it really hard to look at your face.
因为我真的很想很想把这张脸揍扁
'Cause I really, really, really want to bash it in.
作为一个男人
I find you disgusting...
你让我觉得恶心 让我失望
and disappointing as a man.
我们会结束这段婚姻
And we're gonna end this marriage
卖♥♥了这房♥子
and we're gonna sell this house
你仍然是孩子们的父亲
and I'll let you be a father to our kids
因为我碰巧觉得你是个好爸爸
because I happen to think that you're a good one.
但我不会和你做朋友
But I'm not gonna be your friend.
我仅仅是忍♥着你
I will merely tolerate you.
你可以在这里给病人看诊
And you can see your patients in the house,
不过等最后一个疗程结束 你必须离开
but I want you to leave after your last session of the day.
你现在害怕了吗
Are you scared now?
民间传说
Urban Legends?
民间传说 它们吓着我了
Urban legends, they, they terrify me.
最近越来越严重了 让我成天魂不守舍
Lately, it's gotten so bad I can't even function.
你所说的民间传说指的是...
When you say "urban legends..."
全部 比如"血腥玛丽" "糖果人"
All of 'em: Bloody Mary, Candy Man,
"白衣女鬼"
Lady in White.
吓小孩的鬼故事
Children's ghost stories.
我小的时候 我几个兄弟常给我讲鬼故事
When I was younger, my brothers would tell them to me.
他们把我摁倒 逼我听
Hold me down, force me to listen to 'em.
做哥哥的总爱欺负弟弟
Older brothers can be mean.
他们才是弟弟
They were younger.
我懂了
I see.
别的我都不怕
Nothing else scares me:
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 疾病 暴♥力♥犯罪
terrorism, disease, violent crime,
经济崩溃
crashing economy.
就怕这些我明知
Just these stories
完全是扯淡的民间传说
that I know are utter bullshit.
我无能为力 医生
I'm paralyzed, Doctor.
我无法保持一段恋情
I can't maintain a relationship.
哪个女孩会愿意找一个
What girl wants to screw a grown man
不敢关灯睡觉的男人做男朋友啊
who has to sleep with his lights on?
说到睡觉 我睡不着
Speaking of sleep, I can't.
夜不成寐 暴饮暴食
I don't. I binge eat.
嗜烟如命
I smoke like a fish.
最近 情况更糟了
Lately, it's gotten a lot worse.
我肯定气色很差
I must look terrible.
上星期 我甚至没法鼓起勇气
I haven't had the courage to look in a mirror
-照镜子 -为什么
- in the last week. - Why's that?
因为"猪头屠夫"
Piggy Man.
"猪头屠夫"
Piggy Man?
我以前应该没听过这个
I don't think I heard that one before.
天啊 这故事真是
Oh, God. It's, uh,
真是太恐怖了
it's terrifying.
好吧 故事是这样的
Okay, story goes, um...
在1♥8♥9♥3年的世博会期间
he was a hog butcher in Chicago
他是芝加哥的一个杀猪屠夫
during the World's Fair of 1♥8♥9♥3.
在他走进屠宰场之前
And before he would go into the slaughter pen,
他会戴上杀猪时砍下来的
he would put on this mask, this pig mask that he'd made from
猪头面具
one of his other kills,
他会发出"哼哼"声
and he would snort--
就像猪叫一样
you know, like a pig--
让它们觉得他是同类
make 'em think he was one of them.
有一天 他脚下一滑
Then one day, he slipped
摔倒了 那些猪就把他给吃了
and he fell. The pigs, hogs tore him apart.
连尸骨都找不到
And they didn't find one piece of him anywhere.
所以当时人心惶惶
So everyone assumed.
因为在那之后不久 他的老主顾们
'Cause not too long after, his former customers,
纷纷离奇丧命
they started turning up dead;
惨遭开膛 剥皮 最后被倒挂
gutted, skinned and hung upside down
在浴缸里放血 就像他店里的猪一样
in the bathtub to drain, like a hog in his shop.
人们说 如果你站在
And they say if you stand
一面镜子前
in front of a mirror
然后念道
and say...
来吧 猪儿 猪猪
Here, piggy pig-pig.
"来吧 猪儿 猪猪"
"Here, piggy pig-pig,"
他就会回来大开杀戒
that he'll return for the slaughter.
那你试过吗
And have you tried that?
来吧 猪儿 猪猪
Here, piggy pig...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表