放开我 放开我
Get off me! Get off me!
住手
Stop!
住手 求求你 住手
Stop! Please, stop!
妈妈
Mommy...?
等等别走
Will you wait?!
我想她是绝对不会再找你麻烦了
I don't think she'll be bothering you anymore.
-刚才到底是怎么回事 -你说什么呀
- What was that?! - What are you talking about?
她打了我蛋蛋一拳 然后就跑了
She hit me in the balls and got away.
她肯定是跳起来撞到墙了
She must have run into a wall or something.
不对 我看到别的东西了
No, I saw something!
你在说什么 瓦奥莱特 你这是说疯话呢
What are you talk...? Violet, you're talking crazy.
我们干得很漂亮呀 咱们吓到那个婊♥子♥了
This is cool. We showed that bitch.
你给我滚 我再也不想见到你了
Get out! I never want to see you again!
你不是说你自己什么都不怕
I thought you weren't afraid of anything!
你是谁 为什么一直跟着我
Who are you and why are you following me?!
你的家人有危险
Your family is in danger!
你是怎么弄成这样的
What happened to you?
壮观吧
Pretty, aren't I?
身上百分之七十都烧伤了
It's over 70% of my body.
我叫拉里·哈维
I'm Larry Harvey.
你必须马上搬出那栋房♥子
And you have to get out of that house.
我可以报♥警♥抓你的
I could have you arrested, you know.
站在窗外偷♥窥♥别人是犯法的
Peeking in people's windows is still a crime.
即使在洛杉矶这里也是
Even in L.A.
他们不会把我送回监狱的
They're not gonna put me back into jail.
我有脑癌
I have brain cancer.
已经是晚期了 没救了
Terminal, inoperable.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
用不着 全是因为这个脑癌 他们才肯放我出来
Don't be. That's the only reason they let me out.
我犯有谋杀罪 三重谋杀罪
Homicide. Triple homicide.
我在那房♥子里住了半年
I was in that house for six months
就开始幻听
before I started hearing voices.
我妻子以为我是工作累的
My wife thought I was working too hard.
我的小女儿安琪当时只有六岁
My daughter Angie was six.
大女儿玛格利特十岁
The older one, Margaret, was ten.
长得很像她妈妈
She looked like her mother.
隔代遗传真是有趣
That's funny how it skips a generation like that.
我把她们 全杀了
I killed them...all.
我的妻子洛琳那天晚上生病了
Lorraine was ill that night. She took a pill.
她吃了片药 早早上♥床♥睡了
She went to bed early, my wife.
然后我就 我就哄女儿们睡觉
And then I, uh, I put the girls down,
紧接着我就开始幻听了
and then the voices started.
那些声音告诉我该做些什么
They told me what to do.
而我
I was like...
就像是个听话的小孩
an obedient child.
我
I...
我不知道我是怎么把自己身上的火给灭了的
I don't know how I put myself out.
我记得那天晚上发生的事情
I remember that night...
但总感觉像是个梦境
but it's like a dream.
你最近有没有梦游过
Have you been sleepwalking?
那就对了 你去看看我的案子
Yeah...look at my case.
你去看看卷宗
Read the transcript.
听我说 我是个医生
Listen to me, I'm a doctor.
警♥察♥可能不会把你送回监狱
They may not put you back in jail,
但我绝对有本事把你关进
but I can certainly have you committed
州立精神病院
to a state mental institution.
相信我 监狱跟那些地方比起来
And trust me, those places make prison
就像是游乐场一样
look like Club Med.
别再来烦我的家人 听到没有
Leave my family alone! Do you hear me?
拜托 求求你 听我说 你一定要离开那
Please, please, please, you have to get out of there!
那栋房♥子充满邪恶
That place is evil.
放开我
Get off of me!
别来烦我们
Leave us alone!
别来烦我们
Leave us alone!
把耳环放回去
Put those earrings back.
上帝啊
Jesus H. Christ.
你差点把我吓出心脏病来
You almost gave me a heart attack.
那对耳环是夫人的
Those belonged to madam.
这是她的房♥子 不是你的
This is her house, not yours.
怎么总是这样呢
Why is it that it is always the old whore
越是婊♥子♥还越是要立牌坊
who acts the part of a moralistic prude?
我要是你的话 估计也会紧张
I'd be nervous if I were you, too.
一旦丢了东西
When things go missing,
主人肯定会怪在新的佣人头上
they always blame the new maid.
我是你的话就乖乖让开
I'd move if I were you.
别逼我再杀你一次
Don't make m kill you again.
晚饭想吃什么
What do you want for dinner?
你吃什么我就吃什么
Whatever you want.
我想吃印度菜
I think I want Indian food.
你只有怀孕的时候才想吃印度菜
You only like Indian food when you're pregnant.
真的吗
Really?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表