我们在六个街区外找到了她 几乎腰斩
We found her six blocks from here practically cut in half.
看来她自知不足成事 临阵脱逃了
Looks like maybe she couldn't go through with it. Ran off.
她的同伙紧追不放
Her friends went after her,
打算给她来出《黑色大丽花》
tried to do a Black Dahlia on her.
看来这帮袭击者
Seems your attackers were obsessed
对洛城名案颇为沉迷
with famous L.A. Murders.
还组建了一个社团
Had a little club going.
打算重现各种惨绝人寰的谋杀案
Planned to re-create more than a few.
我们会查下去的 别担心
We're still looking. Don't worry.
纵使镇子很大 罪犯也不会人间蒸发
Even in a town this big, people don't just disappear.
我再去厨房♥寻找下指纹
I'm gonna check the kitchen for more prints.
你妈说 你告诉她泰特帮你逃脱
Your mom said that you told her that Tate helped you escape?
是的 谢谢你没有把他牵扯进来
Yeah. Thanks for not dragging him into all that.
他当时在家里做什么
What was he doing in the house?
我怎么清楚
How should I know?
-瓦奥莱特 -你以为是我放他进来的吗
- Violet... - You think I let him in?
我不清楚他怎么来的 但他能来我很庆幸
I don't know why Tate was here, but I'm glad he was.
你跑哪去了
You weren't.
你真的很勇敢 妈妈
You were really brave, Mom.
很抱歉我没能在场
I'm sorry I wasn't here.
我也是
Me, too.
但你现在回来了
But you're here now.
是的
That's right.
我回家了
I'm home.
不 这不再是家
No, you're not.
我们要把房♥子卖♥♥了
We're selling this house.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表