- Yeah. - You'll never want to leave this house.
你在我女儿房♥间做什么
What are you doing in my daughter's room?
他是谁
And who's this?
哈蒙医生
Dr. Harmon,
这位是乔·艾斯卡达里安先生
meet Mr. Joe Escandarian.
他有意买♥♥下这栋房♥子
He's about to put an offer on the house.
很高兴认识你
Oh, so great to meet you.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
只是拿点换洗衣物
Oh, just picking up some clothes.
我能毫不犹豫地告诉你
I can say, without any hesitation,
我们在这过得很愉快 这房♥子独一无二
we've been very happy here; it's a very special house.
说实话 我觉得这房♥子太旧了
Truthfully, it's all inventory to me.
我想把房♥子推倒 改成单元房♥
I'm gonna bring in bulldozers, turn it into units.
好主意
Great idea.
你好 拉里
Hello, Larry.
上帝啊
Jesus!
本
Ben?
你差点吓死我
You scared me half to death.
有人冷不丁出现在家里的感觉
It's unnerving to have someone just show up
-挺不舒服 是吧 -你怎么进来的
- in your house, isn't it? - How'd you get in here?
在这地段有20美元 你就无所不能
It's amazing what 20 bucks will buy you in this neighborhood.
你又来我家了 拉里
You came back to my house, Larry.
骚扰我妻子
You bothered my wife.
那是开放参观日 而我有意向购买♥♥
It was an open house. I'm an interested buyer.
你打算用什么来买♥♥♥房♥♥
And what are you gonna buy it with?
你试图敲诈我的1000美元吗
The thousand dollars you've been trying to extort from me?
你根本无意购买♥♥
You're not buying anything.
你对我一无所知
You don't know everything about me.
我知道你谎话连篇 拉里
I know you're a liar, Larry.
你从未因谋杀家人而身陷囹圄
You never went to prison for murdering your family.
我调查了你的背景
I checked out your story.
你因烧伤住院两年
You were in a burn ward for two years,
之后进了收♥容♥所♥
then you were institutionalized.
你没说一句真话
You lied about everything.
我家人那部分不是谎言
They're not lies.
她们的确死在那栋房♥子里
They did die in that house.
但不是你杀的
But you didn't kill them.
就像你也没有杀海登一样
Just like you didn't kill Hayden.
都是彻头彻尾的谎言
It's all been lies.
你知道我说的不全是谎话
You know that not everything has been a lie.
你知道那栋房♥子有种神秘力量
You know that that house has power.
来杯咖啡
Nescaf?
我的确想把你们
It's true I tried to scare you
从那栋房♥子里吓跑
out of the house,
但我是为你好
but I was only doing it for your own good.
没错 那是个凶宅 但你现在却想买♥♥它
Right. The house is evil. Now you want to buy it.
他妈的对极了
That's goddamn right!
我需要那栋房♥子
I need that house!
我需要它
I need it!
只有那房♥子让我有机会重获幸福
That is the only place I have any hope to ever be happy again.
和她一起
With her.
我总算把姑娘们哄睡着了
I finally got the girls down.
坐下 洛琳 我们得谈谈
Sit down, Lorraine. We need to talk.
我只能这么告诉你
There's only really one way to say this--
我爱上了另一个人
I've fallen in love with somebody else.
我本不想移情别恋
I didn't mean for it to happen.
我认识她吗
Do I know her?
隔壁的康斯坦斯
Constance, from next door.
她非常美丽
She's very beautiful.
我猜如果我是个男人的话 也会爱上她
I suppose if I were a man, I would love her, too.
你准备离开我们吗
Are you going to leave us?
事实上 我认为
Actually, I think that
你应该带上咱的女儿们回俄亥俄去
you should take the girls and go back to Ohio
和你妈妈住一起
and move in with your mother.
我会一直提供赡养费
And I will provide for you always.
你想让她搬进我的家
You're going to move her into my house?
这房♥子之前属于她
It was her house before.
没有她 我生无所恋
I can't live without her.
洛琳
Lorraine?
洛琳
Lorraine?
开门 孩子们也在里面吗
Open this door! Are the girls in there with you?!
洛琳 洛琳
Lorraine! Lorraine!
上帝啊 我的天呐 我的上帝
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
康丝坦斯
Constance?
一切只因康丝坦斯
All this for Constance?
她是我见过最令人兴奋的女人
She's the most exciting woman I've ever met.
我需要那栋房♥子 本
I need that house, Ben.
我们已经找到买♥♥家 有真金白银的买♥♥主
We have a buyer, a real buyer with real money.
他会把整个房♥子推倒重建
And he's gonna pull the whole goddamn thing down.
在经历了过去种种之后
And after everything that's happened,
这样只会有所裨益
that can only be good.
不 不
No! No...
不 你不能让他那么做
No, you can't let him do that.
我能 也会让他那么做
I can and I will.
我前脚迈出这里
And as soon as I leave here,
后脚就向警♥察♥局举报你
I'm gonna report you to the police
申请下发禁限令
and file a restraining order.
游戏结束
Game over.
1994年6月12日
On a foggy Sunday night,
一个雾气缭绕的周日之夜
June 12, 1994,
两个人在这栋豪华的
two people were viciously murdered
邦迪大道
博利屋公♥寓♥前被残忍♥地谋杀
in front of this luxurious Brentwood condo.
受害者是谁
The victims?
妮可·布朗·辛普森
Nicole Brown Simpson
和她的朋友罗纳德·戈德曼
and her friend Ronald Goldman.
被指控的凶手又是谁
The accused murderer?
妮可的前夫 奥兰赛尔·詹姆斯·辛普森
Nicole's ex-husband-- Orenthal James Simpson
著名的“果汁先生”
"O.J." To the world.
前美国橄榄球黑人明星
尽管长♥期♥审讯过后他被判无罪
Although he was acquitted after a lengthy trial,
但“果汁先生”永远都是头号♥嫌疑犯
O.J. Will forever remain suspect.
我真欣慰你带我来参加这个 维维安
I'm so glad you brought me on this tour, Vivien.
让我觉得充满希望
It's given me hope.
怎么讲
How?
不管谋杀案多恐怖可怕
No matter how gruesome or horrible the murder,
这房♥子总是卖♥♥得出去
you can always find somebody out there who'll buy the house.
亡灵之旅的下一站
Next stop on our tour of departed souls...
"恐怖凶宅"
"Murder House."
先生女士们
And ladies and gentlemen,
今天我们的车上可来了个名人
we have a celebrity here on the bus today,
"恐怖凶宅"的现拥有者
the current owner of Murder House.
上次观光你匆匆忙忙跑掉了
You left us rather suddenly on your last visit.
我觉得故事不错
Well, I thought the story was so great,
所以我想把剩下的听完
I wanted to come hear the rest of it.
让我们马上进入正题
Let's jump right in.
"恐怖凶宅"
Murder House,
由查尔斯医生和妻子诺拉·蒙哥马利建造
built by Dr. Charles and Nora Montgomery.
他们一直和儿子撒迪厄斯住在这里
They lived there with their son Thaddeus.
直到有人绑♥架♥并肢解了这个孩子
That is, until the baby was kidnapped and found dismembered.
如果母亲现在能看到我
If Mother could see me now...
亲手擦拭银器
polishing my own silver...
查尔斯 看着我
Charles, look at me.
我真希望自己是个寡妇
Oh, I wish I were a widow.
我看起来是挺像的
I certainly look the part.
为了参加母亲的葬礼我买♥♥了这条裙子
I bought this dress for my mother's funeral.
谁想得到我又穿上了它
Who ever thought I'd be wearing it again...
去参加儿子的葬礼
to bury my son.
不是这样的
That's not true.
因为你和你做的一切
Because of you and what you did,
我们都不能使用开放式棺材
We'll have to forego an open casket.
诺拉 我有话和你讲
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表