亲爱的 过来看看这个
Honey, you got to come see this.
九个月之前
我要走了
I'm going to go.
带瓦奥莱特去娇家
I'm taking Violet and going to Jo's.
去弗罗里达
Florida?
我想赶在新学年开始前到那
I want to get there before the school year starts.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那去洛杉矶的计划呢
What about Los Angeles?
我们不是说好在那开始新生活吗
I thought we agreed about the fresh start.
我做不到
I just can't.
-我们努力过了 -我们还没努力呢
- We really tried. - We haven't tried.
我忍♥受不了了
I can't do it anymore.
那是治疗 不是努力
Therapy isn't trying.
那只是让你把这些事想明白
It's just figuring stuff out
这样你就能真的努力去做些什么
so you can really do something.
我努力了
I've tried,
我越努力想让你重新
and as much as I keep trying
走入我的生活 我心里的坎就越宽
to let you in again, this wall comes up,
我真的跨不过这坎
and I... I can't... I can't get past it.
看看这所房♥子
Just look at this house.
看看我找到的这所房♥子 在汉考克公园附近
Look at this house I found. It's right near
周围有很多二十年代的豪♥宅♥
Hancock Park, where all those big mansions from the '20s are.
你总说很想要一幢这样的房♥子
You always talked about how much you wanted a house like this--
这种很有个性的房♥子
one with personality.
这幢就是
Well, here it is.
你还是不明白
You don't listen.
一幢房♥子解决不了问题 本
The house isn't going to fix it, Ben.
这只是幢房♥子 小维 答应吧
It's just a house, Viv. Come on.
看一看
Take a look.
它很棒 对吗
It's nice, right?
蒂凡尼的灯饰 还有其他豪华装饰
Tiffany lamps and everything.
我不明白 可能它闹鬼还是怎么的
I don't know, maybe it's haunted or something.
价钱还没定死
I mean, it's still a stretch at that price,
而且它已经挂牌很久还没卖♥♥出去
but it's been on the market for a while,
所以价钱可能还会更低
so maybe they'll go lower.
还有间办公室
There's even an office,
这样我就能在家见病人
so I can see patients at home.
它真的很完美
I mean, it's perfect.
不行
No.
亲爱的 你之所以不喜欢
Honey... honey, the reason
我的搬家建议是因为
you can't hold on to this idea of leaving
你不想这样做
is because it's not what you want.
我已经找了一个月房♥子了
I-I've been looking at houses for a month,
当我看到这所房♥子时 我发誓
and when I found this one, I swear to God,
就像...就像是
it was like a... it was like a laser beam
醍醐灌顶一样
shot right into my brain.
我能看见咱们以后在那生活的样子
I could see it all so clearly.
就像是过电影一样
It was like a movie in my mind.
咱们全家在一起 你 我还有瓦奥莱特
We were together-- you, me and Violet--
围在壁炉边
all around the fire.
瓦奥莱特在看那些忧郁的俄♥国♥小说
Violet was reading some depressing Russian novel,
我在生火
and I was stoking the fire,
你在沙发上哄孩子睡觉
and you were on the couch rocking a baby.
亲爱的 我们以前凭感觉就
Honey... we have made so many life choices
做了很多人生决定 而现在
based on our gut, and right now...
我的感觉告诉我这地方...
my gut is telling me that this place...
这房♥子会...
this house is going to...
它会让你迈过你心里的那道坎
it's going to break down that wall inside you.
我相信那是所漂亮的房♥子
I'm sure it's a beautiful house.
我真的非常爱你
I love you so much.
我求你了
I'm begging you...
去看看这房♥子吧
just come see the house.
我们三个飞过去
The three of us will fly out.
看看这房♥子
Just come see it.
当我第一次
When I look at this place,
看见这房♥子时 我感觉
for the first time, I feel...
它似乎充满着希望
like there's hope.
维维安
Vivien?
维维安
Vivien!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
维维安
Vivien!
你在哪呢 维维安
Where are you, Vivien?
维维安
Vivien!
你在哪啊
Where are you?
我们以为你明天
We weren't expecting you until tomorrow,
-葬礼后才过来呢 -我知道
- after the service. - I know.
但我不能这么麻烦你 康丝坦斯
But I can't impose on you like this, Constance.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
照看这个小天使
Looking after this little angel
可一点都不麻烦
is no imposition whatsoever.
而且我真的不想
And I wouldn't think of burdening you
让你在经历过
with the care of a newborn
那些无可名状的悲剧之后
during this time of your...
就马上担起照看婴儿的责任
unspeakable tragedy.
谢谢 但...
Thank you, but...
维维安的妹妹已经过来了 所以...
Vivien's sister is here now, so...
明白了
Oh, I see.
远亲雪中送炭
What a blessing
是多么温馨啊
distant relations are in times of trouble.
麻烦你把他的东西都交给我吧
If I could just get his things...
当然
Certainly, uh...
但他马上就该吃午饭了
though it is nearly his lunchtime.
让我先把他喂饱
I know-- why don't I feed him?
他就会马上睡着 之后你就可以过来
He'll fall right asleep, and then you can come back
-你可以过几个小时再来 -我可以喂他
- in several hours. - I can feed him.
根本一点都不麻烦
It's really no trouble at all.
我是来接我儿子的 康丝坦斯
I'm here to get my son, Constance.
你儿子 当然了
Your son-- of course.
让我把他的东西收拾一下
Let me just gather up his things.
配方奶要加热了才能喂
This formula has to be warmed up.
你只需在热水管下冲一冲就好
All you have to do is run it under the hot water tap.
我会没事的
I'll be fine.
不 我想你会有事的
No, I don't believe you will.
你要是把孩子带回那房♥子 他也会出事的
Nor will that child if you take him back into that house.
-把他的东西给我 -哈蒙医生 听我一句
- Just give me his things. - Dr. Harmon, hear me.
那所房♥子有着可怕的力量
There are forces in that house
他们想要伤害孩子
that mean to do this child grave harm.
你我都心知肚明
We both know that it's true.
就是那力量杀死了你亲爱的妻子
The same forces that killed your sweet wife.
还有你的女儿呢
Oh, and what about your daughter?
告诉我 哈蒙医生
Tell me, Dr. Harmon,
你也给瓦奥莱特预备了口棺材吗
did you buy a casket for Violet, too?
如果那房♥子可以囚禁她的灵魂
If that house can claim her spirit,
它又会对这小宝宝做出什么事情呢
what's going to happen to this sweet little baby?
-孩子不会有事的 -你就是个傻瓜
- The baby's going to be fine. - Oh, you are a fool!
你看到了那么多事
After everything that you've seen...
发生了那么多事
after everything that has happened,
你怎么还这么有眼无珠
how can you still be so blind?
-你好 -我是本·哈蒙 泰特的治疗师
- Hello? - Hey, it's Ben Harmon, Tate's therapist.
我打这个电♥话♥是想说 我不能再治疗你的儿子了
Yeah, I'm calling because I can't treat your son anymore.
我可以给你另一个精神病医生的电♥话♥
I'd like to give you the number of another psychiatrist
我觉得这个医生可以帮到他
who I think could help him.
不是吧 为什么呢 医生
Oh, no, but why, Doctor?
因为你儿子和我女儿交往超越了我的底线
Because your son has crossed a line with my daughter.
可是...
Oh, but...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他现在在哪
Where is he?
在他的坟墓里
In his grave.
他在那里度过的时光远比活在世上的要长
Where he's been longer than he lived on this Earth.
你毁了我全家
You destroyed my family.
都是你
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表