是什么梦魇在追逐着你
what dream is chasing you?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
-是那栋房♥子 对吧 -你错了
- It's the house, isn't it? - Wrong.
无论是什么把你弄得一团糟
Whatever's tearing you apart,
那栋房♥子都已然知晓
the house already knows about it.
它会用其来对付你
It'll use it against you.
老天 这跟房♥子无关
Jesus, this is not about the house!
全是我的问题
This is about me!
我做的错事
What I did!
我背叛了我的老婆
I cheated on my wife!
海登 那是她的名字
Hayden-- that's her name--
她坚持要我出城去波士顿
she's insisting I come out to Boston.
我尽力克制不去评判你
I'm trying very hard not to judge you.
要评判我吗 你谋杀了全家
Me? You murdered your entire family.
是的
Yes.
可我从未对妻子不忠过
But I was never unfaithful.
猜猜今天谁给我打了电♥话♥
Guess who called me today.
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
为了挽救家庭 你必须做件高尚的事
You're gonna have to do the honorable thing to save your family.
你必须得说谎
You're gonna have to lie.
金妮·布雷文斯
Ginny Blevens.
2年前我治过的那个体格魁梧的姑娘
The heavyset gal I treated two summers ago.
她自杀未果
She tried to commit suicide.
现在在医院里
In the hospital.
不和任何人说话
Won't talk to anybody.
她的父母央求我
Her parents are begging me
去那里看她
to go out there.
大老远的去波士顿
All the way to Boston?
就一两天
Just for a day or two.
你知道你是什么吗 本·哈蒙
You know what you are, Ben Harmon?
笨蛋
An idiot.
你是个好男人
You're a good man.
雅芳来了
Avon calling.
康丝坦斯
Oh, Constance,
-现在不是时候 -我只是带点礼物
- now's not a good time. - I just wanted to bring these by
作为小阿打扰你们睡觉的补偿
as a little peace offering for Addy disturbing your slumber.
-谢谢 -看来晚上我又得
- Thank you. - I think I'm gonna have
把她绑起来了
to start strapping her in at night again.
我很感激
Um... well, I appreciate it.
我这人不大喜欢吃杯托蛋糕 但...
I'm not usually much of a cupcake girl myself, but...
这不是给你的
They're not for you!
你这个岁数吃蛋糕
At your age?
到不如直接在屁♥股♥上粘块黄油
You might as well just krazy Glue a stick of butter to your ass.
这些是给瓦奥莱特准备的
These are for Violet.
我看见上面的小花了
Oh, I see your little flowers there.
糖霜紫罗兰
Candied violets.
在阿尔瓦拉多街的墨西哥铺子买♥♥的
They're from a wonderful Mexican market on Alvarado Street.
我告诉你店名 不要天黑去
I'll give you the name-- just don't go after sundown.
好的 谢谢
Okay. Thank you.
怎么了
What?
你怀孕了
You're with child.
我的鼻子像寻松猪一样灵
I have the nose of a truffle pig.
寻松猪:一种专门用来寻找松露的猪
一进门我就嗅到了那魅惑的气息
I could smell that little angel the second I walked in the door.
是情欲
Pheromones.
那么
So, uh,
瓦奥莱特在家吗
is Violet home?
我想亲手交给她
I'd like to hand these to her personally.
我不太擅长道歉
I'm a sucker for penance.
不 她不在家
No, she's-she's not here.
我一会再来
I'll come back.
康丝坦斯
Constance?
这个问题有点疯狂 但我还要问
I know this is a crazy question,
你嗅到宝宝有什么异常吗
but do you smell anything else about the baby?
加糖咖啡 还要奶油
Two sugars and a great deal of half and half.
你有什么特别担心的吗
Are you worried about something in particular?
我告诉过你 这是给瓦奥莱特的
I told you, those are for Violet.
她又吃不下两块
She's not gonna eat both.
我们可以平分
We can split it.
能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
如果在小阿出生前
If you had known
你就知道她是...
about Addy before she was born...
你会采取措施吗
Would you have done something?
第一次见面时 你说过
When I first met you, you said
如果早几年有这些检测的话
that if they'd had the tests back then
你就会...
that you might have...
别以为我没这么想过
Oh, don't think I didn't think about it,
甚至在她出生后
even after she was born,
我都想过把她扔到冰天雪地里
leaving that little bug-eye out in the cold.
中国人就这么干
That's what they do in China.
但一位母亲...
But a mother...
不会抛弃自己的孩子
never turns her back on her child.
我对所有儿女的爱都是真切的
Every one of mine was pure love.
-你有别的孩子 -四个
- You have other kids? - I have four.
生完头一胎就该停下来的
I should've stopped after the first.
我的子♥宫♥被诅咒了
My womb is cursed.
范·强生 好莱坞影星
我丈夫简直和范·强生一样帅
My husband was the spitting image of Van Johnson.
人们都以为我们能生个...小天使
You'd think we'd make little... cherub children,
可爱的胖娃娃 但命运弄人
fat and lively, but it wasn't meant to be.
我觉得...
I think...
我们的美貌
our beauty...
冒犯了上帝
was an affront to the gods.
四个人都是先天愚型
All four of them had Downs?
或者类似的疾病
Or some such malady.
除了一个
Except for one.
他体格完美
He was a model of physical perfection.
是上帝给我的礼物
He was my gift.
但因为个中原因我失去了他
But I lost him to other things.
你的宝宝会没事的
Your baby's fine.
伤心事就说到这
Enough sad talk.
我下班了
I'm off.
我们要拿小阿怎么办 康丝坦斯
What are we gonna do about Addy, Constance?
-杯托蛋糕 -不是给你的
- Oh, cupcake. - Not for you.
亲爱的莫伊拉
Moira, darling.
把这些放好
Put these away somewhere
等小瓦奥莱特回来吃
until little Violet can have them.
哈蒙夫妇对我的礼物虎视眈眈
The Harmons here are offending my largess.
别忘了桌上的蛋糕渣
And don't forget the crumbs on the table.
我和莫伊拉是老交情了
Moira and I go way back.
对不对
Isn't that right?
我还雇了她一段时间
Why, I even employed her for a time.
希望她的扫地功力见长了
I hope her dusting has improved.
你的幽默还真是一点没变
Your sense of humor was, and continues to be, a delight.
还有什么比新生命带来的希望更好的事吗
Is there anything more wonderful than the promise of a new child?
抑或 还有比希望破灭更令人心碎的事吗
Or more heartbreaking when that promise is broken?
我把这个拿到车上
I'll bring this to the car.
谢谢
Thank you.
大家都疯了吗
Is everybody crazy?
真希望你能陪我一起去
I wish you could come with me.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
我已经把声音调小了 还想怎么样
I turned it down. What do you want?
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
我们的怪邻居给你做了个蛋糕
Our kooky neighbor made you cupcakes.
是糖霜紫罗兰蛋糕啊
Huh. A candied violet.
小瓦的名字即有紫罗兰之意
太有才了
That's clever.
想看电影吗 今晚你♥爸♥不在家
Want to watch a movie? I figured since your Dad's gone tonight,
我们可以轻松一下
we could have a little girl's night.
不必了 谢谢
Yeah. No, thanks.
出去逛逛也许会很有趣
Thought it might be fun to hang out.
不行 我得做作业
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表