本·哈蒙
Ben Harmon!
拿不到那1000块钱我是不会走的
I am not leaving here till I have my $1,000!
他妈的
Screw you!
你欠我的
You owe me!
给 拿上你们的糖 赶紧滚吧
Here, take one. And go!
快接啊 快接啊
Come on, come on.
喂 宝贝儿
Hey, honey.
爸 有个怪人杵在咱家门口
Dad, there's some freaky dude at the door
嚷嚷着要钱
screaming about money.
可能是你的病人吧 我也不知道
I think he might be one of your patients, I don't know.
-我要报♥警♥吗 -不用 就
- Should I call the cops? - No. Just
把门锁好就是了
Just keep the door closed.
门锁上了吗
Is it locked?
嗯
Yeah.
我们马上就赶回家
Okay, we're on our way home right now.
瓦奥莱特 把门锁好就是了
Violet? Just...just keep the door locked.
我知道你在家
I know you're in there.
站在门口的是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
泰特
Tate?
待在家里真要把我逼疯了
It's been insane here.
先是外面警笛轰鸣
First the cops were outside,
然后有个疯子狂敲门 叫嚣着要钱
then some freak started banging on the door, screaming about money.
好了 好了
Hey, hey.
万圣节总不乏扯淡的事
Shit like tend to go down on Halloween.
八成只是些小混球的恶作剧
It's probably just asshole kids.
现在没事了
It's fine now.
我在这里
I'm here.
我把它涂成了黑色
I painted it black.
我知道你不喜欢普通的东西
I know how you don't like normal things.
你是第一个送我花的男孩
You're the first boy to ever give me a flower.
谢谢 我很喜欢
Thank you. I love it.
准备好和我去约会了吗
You ready to go on our date?
当然
Yeah.
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
本 她不在房♥间里
Ben! She's not here.
打她的手♥机♥
Call her cell phone.
瓦奥莱特 你在哪
Violet, where are you?
只是和朋友出去玩了
I'm just hanging with friends.
我们跟你说过 不要踏出家门半步
We told you not to leave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我该早点打电♥话♥的
I should've called you earlier.
现在你是不是准备逼我回家
Is this the part where you make me come home?
你现在安全吗
Are you safe?
绝对安全
I swear.
-玩得开心吗 -当然
- Are you having fun? - Yeah.
刚才那个敲门的男的
What happened with the guy
到底是怎么回事
who was banging on the door?
只是一帮小孩
It was just some kids.
可能是在恶作剧 他们溜走了
I think they were playing a prank. They went away.
我希望你一小时之内到家
I want you home in an hour.
行 好的 再见
Okay. All right, bye.
谁打来的
Who was that?
我妈
My mom.
我和瓦奥莱特通电♥话♥了
I spoke to Violet.
她和朋友出去玩了
She was out with friends.
你拿刀做什么
What are you doing with a knife?
我厌倦了小鬼们来咱家捣蛋
I'm sick of those kids wrecking our house.
他们把门廊的南瓜都砸烂了
They destroyed the pumpkins on the front porch.
所以你打算杀了他们吗
So your plan is to kill them?
我去收拾门前的烂摊子
I'll go clean up the mess out front.
好
Okay.
显然我们都度过了漫长难熬的一天
Clearly, we've both had a long day.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna go take a bath.
明天再讨论你搬出去的事
Then tomorrow, I'd like to talk about you moving out.
我不会离开这栋房♥子的
I'm not leaving this house.
我不会放弃这个家
And I'm not giving up on this family.
你听见了吗
You hear me?
我不会放弃这个家
I'm not giving up on this family.
我来收钱了
I want my money.
你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You stupid son of a bitch!
她在哪
Where is she?!
-谁 -海登 我知道她就在
- Who?! - Hayden! I know she's out
-这附近 -放开我
- here somewhere. - Get your hands off of me!
-救命 -她在哪里
- Help! - Where is she?!
她埋在凉亭下呢
She's under the gazebo!
你心里清楚凉亭下什么也没有
There's nothing under this gazebo and you know it.
都是你们串通好的
This was all staged.
什么 你鬼扯些什么
Why? What are you talking about?!
十分钟前她就站在我家门口
She was at my door ten minutes ago!
什么
What?
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
她很不爽吗
Was she pissed?
我很不爽
I'm pissed!
你要我为这出闹剧付1000美元
All this for $1,000?
没门
I don't think so.
你俩到底耍的什么花招
What are you two playing at?
我才不会自甘忍♥受你那变♥态♥勒索
I won't be the victim of your sick extortion.
这事你也要负责
You're in this together!
你还真没弄明白 是吧
You really don't get it, do you?
你临床医学那点狭隘世界观
Your narrow, clinical worldview
不能解释的东西太多了
doesn't let you.
伙计 你完蛋了
Buddy, you are so screwed.
你知道死人最可怕的地方在于什么吗
You know what the thing about the dead is?
他们别无可失
They got nothing left to lose!
别鬼扯了
Enough of this bullshit!
我他妈就想要你给我个答案
I want some goddamn answers!
宝贝
Baby...
你♥他♥妈♥的连问题是什么都不知道
you don't even know what the goddamn question is.
她在哪里
Where is she?!
难住我了
Beats me.
告诉我
Tell me!
她无处不在
She could be anywhere.
八成就在这儿
Probably here.
当心背后
Watch your back.
留意前方
As well as your front.
因为 你以前觉得她危险...
Because, you thought she was dangerous before...
让我告诉你谁才危险
Let me tell you who's dangerous.
那就是我
That would be me!
你还想继续编故事吗 拉里
You really want to keep going with this story, Larry?!
我可在爆发边缘了
'Cause I'm right at the edge!
如果我完蛋了 我也要让你陪葬
And if I go over, I'm taking you with me!
来吧 杀了我吧
Do it. Oh, do it now.
求求你了
Oh, I'm begging you.
求求你 杀了我吧 本
Please, kill me, Ben.
杀了我
Kill me.
杀了我 我也可以做鬼缠着你了
That way, I can come back and haunt you, too.
你要是见到那个疯婆娘
You see that crazy bitch,
告诉她我和她玩完了
you tell her we're done.
老子不跟你们玩了
I'm not playing your games.
你再敢踏入我家一步 我就杀了你
You come back on this property, and I will kill you.
听明白了
You hear me?
我会杀了你
I will kill you.
承诺 承诺
Promises, promises.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表