他们...
What...
他们怎么说的
what did they say?
他们准备以忽视儿童罪起诉我
They're going to charge me with criminal child neglect.
他们要把他从我身边抢走
They're going to take him away.
把他送进慈善机构之类的地方
Place him in an institution.
我的儿子
My boy.
我的波雷佳德
My Beauregard.
你了解他的情况
Now, you know how he is.
我知道
I know.
我不在身边 他该怎么熬下去啊
How he suffers so when he's not with me.
如果你有一丁点喜欢我的话...
If you have any feelings for me at all...
你知道我爱你
You know I love you.
我会为你做任何事
I would do anything for you.
那就按我们说好的
Then do it,
动手吧
like we discussed.
年
小波
Beau?
该睡觉了
You should be in bed.
小波
Beau
你想玩游戏
you want to play.
现在玩游戏有些晚了 小波
It's too late for games, Beau.
来吧
Come on.
该睡觉了
Time to sleep.
或许会做个梦
Perchance to dream.
当你睡梦中死去 梦就会成真
For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come.
现在闭上眼睛
Now, close your eyes.
上帝保佑我
God help me.
今天又很不舒服吗
Are we having another tough day?
不 我们挺好
No, we're fine.
只是想尽早拿到结果
Just eager to get the results.
当然了 你肯定很焦虑
Of course. You must be very anxious.
我们想确认孩子很健康
You know, we want to make sure everything's okay with the baby.
你没有看到什么异常吧
You didn't see anything unusual--
蹄子或是别的什么
Hooves or anything?
什么
What?
完全没有
Not at all.
还有 哈蒙医生 这种担忧是很正常的
And, Dr. Harmon, that's not a ridiculous fear.
每个孕妇都害怕自己怀的是个小恶魔
Every pregnant woman worries they've got a little devil in them.
听完消息不要太激动 维维安
Now, I don't want you to get all worked up, Vivien.
你怀的是双胞胎
You're having twins.
什么
What?
双胞胎
Twins?
而且两个宝宝十分健康
And they're both perfectly healthy.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
这房♥子是经典的洛杉矶维多利亚风格
The house is a classic L.A. Victorian.
开放参观
这些蒂凡尼灯具货真价实
These are real Tiffany fixtures.
房♥子每个角落都十分精心地重新装♥修♥过
Everything was meticulously restored
拜前几任同志们所赐
by a couple of the previous homos.
房♥主们
Owners.
房♥子的拥有者
Homeowners.
基佬们事无巨细的眼光很不错 对吧
Fags have such a great eye for detail, don't they?
基友之光嘛
A queer eye.
让我带你参观下厨房♥
Let me show you the kitchen.
请随便尝尝吧
Please help yourself to nibbles.
宣传册里可没看见你啊
I don't see you on the brochure.
买♥♥♥房♥♥子赠女仆吗
You come with the house?
事实上 是的
Uh, she does, actually.
这是莫伊拉
This is Moira.
她连着为几任房♥主都服务过
She's worked for consecutive owners of the house.
我是维维安·哈蒙
Uh, Vivien Harmon.
艾斯卡达里安先生来这附近
Mr. Escandarian was in the neighborhood
看两街区外那幢艳俗的地中海风格的房♥子
to look at that gaudy Mediterranean two blocks up.
那房♥子只有这栋的三分之二那么大
It's about two-thirds the size of this place,
但却要这里的双倍价格
and they want almost twice as much.
当然那地中海风格的房♥子有一个游泳池
Of course, the Mediterranean has a swimming pool.
这里也可以建一个泳池
There's room for a pool here.
那我得拆了那个凉亭
I'll have to tear out that gazebo.
这个主意真棒
I think that's a fine idea.
一个游泳池最合适了
A swimming pool would be just the thing.
你准备建多深
How deep would you make it?
很深
Very deep.
很好
Good.
我喜欢深的
I like it deep.
你得把整个院子挖个底朝天
You'd have to dig up the entire yard.
艾斯卡达里安先生
Uh, Mr. Escandarian,
你还想参观房♥子的其余部分吗
would you like to see the rest of the house?
事实上 我只有一个问题
Actually, I just have one question:
这房♥子到底有什么问题
what's wrong with this place?
光地皮就值你们的要价了
The land alone is worth as much as you're asking.
哈蒙夫人想尽快出手
Mrs. Harmon is a motivated seller.
我还得跟您坦白地讲
Um, and I would also like to be candid with you
这房♥子有一段历史
that this house has a history
让我很烦恼
that I find troubling.
前任房♥主离奇惨死
The people who lived here before died here, violently,
而很显然 死的还不只他们
and apparently they weren't the only ones.
所以如果你确实感兴趣的话
So I just want to be very straightforward with you
我有必要如实相告
about that, if you are in fact interested.
我确实感兴趣
I am interested.
如果在我决定之前你收到更好的报价
If it looks like you're going to get a serious offer
请通知我一声
before you hear from me, let me know.
保持联♥系♥
I'll be in touch.
我送您到门口
I'll see you to the door.
决定迅速的话
If you decide soon,
说不定夏天时泳池就能建好
you might have your pool by summer.
你是打算给我添麻烦吗
Are you trying to crush my commission?
我要以诚相待 不像你
I'm trying to be honest, unlike you.
那我们为什么不在那见鬼的宣传册里
Why don't we just include a ticket for the Murder Tour
加一张凶宅之旅的票呢
along with the goddamn flyer?
这还真是个好主意
That's a really good idea.
知道吗 若是真能搞清楚
Because you know what? I think it would be
这栋房♥子里到底
really good for us to know exactly
发生过什么事还真是件幸事
what happened in this house.
那是什么声音
What is that?
你好
Excuse me.
这栋房♥子打算出♥售♥是吗
Ah. This where the open house is?
是的
Yes.
真是个漂亮的地方
Ah, what a lovely spread.
开放参观时间已经结束了
The open house is over.
册子上写是从2点到6点啊
Says from 2:00 to 6:00.
现在才4点
It's only 4:00 now.
仅供提前预约参观
It's by appointment only.
我明白了
Oh. I see.
是因为我这个惨样 是吧
It's because of my affliction, isn't it?
有时我很好奇 要是我知道
Sometimes I wonder, if I knew how much
我冲回那辆着火的校车去救那些孩子后
I was going to be shunned, if I would have run back onto
人们这么嫌弃我 我是否还会那么傻
that burning school bus to save those children.
这拼盘让我嘴有点干
Now this crudité is making my mouth dry.
我要喝一杯这夏敦埃酒
I'm going to have a little glass of this Chardonnay,
然后你就可以
and then you
带我参观参观这房♥子了
may show me the house.
把高脚杯放下
Put down the stemware.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
干我这行的女人还是小心为妙
A woman in my line can't be too careful.
这城里有不少有黑人
There are a lot of minority men in this city
企图在这案台上蹂躏我
who would like nothing more than to ravage me on this counter top.
快滚
Get out.
把枪放下 玛西
Put the gun down, Marcy.
我讨厌枪 快把枪放下
I don't like guns. Put the gun down.
没错 玛西 我希望你听她的
Yes, Marcy. I hope you're permitted for that,
否则我会在法庭上指控你
as I will be mentioning it in my lawsuit.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表