Yeah, exactly. Right.
这些南瓜是玛西拿来的吗
Did Marcy bring these pumpkins?
是的
Yes.
真不错
Oh, that's nice.
谢谢 我很喜欢做手工
Thank you. I enjoy crafts.
哈蒙夫人 我有个问题
Mrs. Harmon, a question.
万圣节我能休个假吗
May I have Halloween off?
我想去看看我母亲
I'd like to visit with my mother.
当然可以
Of course.
完工
Done.
我把这个放在外面
I'll put that one outside.
真恶心 这些玫瑰上有粉虱
Ugh! The roses have whitefly.
天呐 真是碍眼
Jesus, what an eyesore.
好喜欢这房♥子 各种惊喜
Love the house, so much potential.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是玛西请来的装销师吗
Are you Marcy's fluffers?
我叫查德·沃里克
I'm Chad Warwick.
这是我爱人 帕特里克
This is my ball and chain, Patrick.
欢迎
Welcome.
挺有趣 我小时候都没刻过南瓜玩
This is actually kind of fun. I never got to do this when I was a kid.
为什么没玩过
Why not?
那么 你俩靠这个吃饭
So this is what you guys do for a living.
真让我大吃一惊
That is amazing to me.
不过棒极了
And wonderful, you know.
时尚也是很重要的
I think style is so important.
重中之重
It's everything.
能帮你们筹备
It's so great that I get
一个难忘的万圣节真令我激动
to help you guys have the best Halloween ever.
我爱万圣节 帕特里克也是
I love Halloween. So does Patrick
每到那天酒吧附近就会充斥着
because the bars are just awash in twinks
各色坦胸露乳的猛♥男♥
with six packs in revealing outfits.
是吧 帕特
Isn't that right, Pat?
艾比吧 O吧 还有狂怒酒吧
The Abby, The O Bar, Rage.
去年万圣节他就丢下我
That's where he was last year
一人应付小屁孩 自己去酒吧鬼混了
instead of helping me with the trick-or-treaters.
再来一杯 亲爱的
Have another drink, dear.
手工活儿让他童心未泯
Crafting brings out his inner George and Martha.
除了安排万圣节之夜
So, in addition to Halloween night
把一切妆点得很热情好客之外
and making everything look inviting, which I get,
你们还有什么别的建议
do you guys have any other suggestions for
能让我们的房♥子尽快卖♥♥出去吗
what we might do to the house to make it sell faster?
事实上 有
Actually, yes.
凉亭得拆掉
That gazebo's got to go.
方格花纹太不搭调
The lattice is wrong.
-我同意 -不行 那是我们才建好的
- I agree. - Oh, no, we just put it in.
那凉亭是你亲手建的吗 本
Did you put that gazebo in yourself, Ben?
是的
Yes.
那明晚之前先保留
Well, let's get through tomorrow night,
然后再拆掉它
and then we can tear it down,
修一个有机艺术花♥园♥吧
and put in an organic cutting garden.
见鬼
Ow! Shit!
天呐
Oh, my God!
-让我看看 -看来得缝针了
- Let me see. - I think I'm gonna need stitches.
没事儿 我能把它处理好
No. No, it's okay. I can fix this up.
帕特是个急救师
Pat's an EMT.
我还以为你是个装销师呢
Oh, I thought you were a fluffer.
Fluffer亦有A片男优助理之意[利用口♥活♥帮男优保持状态]
维维安 你真幽默
You're hilarious, Vivien.
我很喜欢你的发色
And I love the hair color.
看不出来染过啊
I can barely see any root.
天生就这颜色
It's my natural color.
你们家的急救箱在哪儿
Where's your first-aid kit?
楼上
Upstairs.
瞧瞧 缝得真好
Look at that. It's a work of art.
谢谢
Thanks.
你在干什么
What are you doing?!
得了吧 本
Come on, Ben,
我们是一类人 我看得出来
we're the same. I can tell.
表面是老实本分的丈夫
You play the role of the dutiful househusband,
内心渴望有人帮你吹♥箫♥
but you like having that cock sucked often and well.
让我来吧
I can do that.
4分钟搞定 没人会知晓
Four minutes. No one will know.
我不是同性恋
I'm not gay.
在一个男人给我吹了一把之前 我也不是
Neither was I until I got head from a guy.
不
No.
不行
No.
抱歉 我只是 太久没尝鲜了
Sorry. It's just... been a long time for me.
别...
Don't...
告诉查德 好吗
tell Chad, okay?
我俩正闹别扭
We're not doing well.
你丈夫看起来很...
Your husband seems very...
很帅吗
Handsome?
很紧张
Nervous.
我也说不清 只是有种感觉
I don't know. It's just a feeling I get.
很阴暗
Darkness.
你和帕特好像正在闹矛盾
Seems like you and Pat are having problems.
是啊 他总是管不住自己的老二
Yeah. He can't keep his dick in his pants.
你抓到过他出轨吗
You caught him cheating?
有 我"擅长鬼祟窥探"
Yes. I'm a sneak and a snoop.
怎么发现的
How?
很简单
It's easy.
通话记录
Cell phone records.
短♥信♥可以删除 但账单没法篡改
You can delete a text, but you can't erase the bill.
维维安 那蝙蝠真丑 交给我吧
Vivien, that bat is terrible. Let me finish it.
不给糖就捣蛋
Trick or treat,
闻我脚丫 喂我嘴巴
smell my feet, give me something good to eat.
小阿
Addy!
我想在万圣节打扮成漂亮姑娘
I want to be a pretty girl for Halloween.
你想什么
You want what?
把我打扮得跟你一样漂亮 瓦奥莱特
Make me a pretty girl like you, Violet.
其实我不太会化妆
I'm actually not very good at this.
没关系
I don't care.
我会喜欢的
I'll like it.
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes.
小阿 你几岁了
How old are you, Addy?
淑女从不透露真实年龄
A lady never reveals her age.
泰特是你男朋友吗
Is Tate your boyfriend?
慢着 你认识泰特啊
Wait . You know Tate?
他来看病时 我跟他聊过
I talk to him when he comes here for his head shrinking.
他喜欢你 我看得出来
He likes you, I can tell.
他觉得你是个漂亮姑娘
He thinks you're a pretty girl.
你是处♥女♥吗
Are you a virgin?
是啊
Yes.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
当然不是
Hell no.
小阿 你不能总是闯进我家
You can't keep breaking into our house, Addy.
但我喜欢这儿
But I like it here.
我的朋友们都在这儿
My friends are here.
瓦奥莱特 我真漂亮
Violet, I'm beautiful!
该死的 给我过来
Goddamn it, come here!
-是谁把你的脸化成这样 -瓦奥莱特
- Now, who did that to your face?! - Violet!
瓦奥莱特 看我再喂她一个毒蛋糕
Violet, that girl's got another cupcake coming.
快去给我把脸洗干净
Now wash that smut off your face!
不去 我想装扮成漂亮姑娘
No! I wanna be a pretty girl!
可你不是漂亮姑娘
Well, you're not a pretty girl
你又不是不知道
and you know it!
可我想做
But I wanna be!
大家都说 "让她待在家里"
"Oh, put her in a home," they said.
就连你♥爸♥也是 但我不能这么做
Even Daddy. But no, I couldn't do that.
我不想扮成史努比
I don't want to be Snoopy!
我想打扮成漂亮姑娘
I want to be a pretty girl!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表