唐氏综合症 囊胞性纤维症 脊柱裂
Down syndrome, cystic fibrosis, spina bifida.
羊膜穿刺术的结果应该可以令你放心了
The amnio results should put your mind at ease.
抱歉我迟到了
Sorry I'm late.
路上堵死了
Traffic was insane.
你不必放下工作来这里的
You didn't have to leave work to come here.
当然要来 他可是孩子他爹
Of course he should. He's the Daddy.
没错 我是孩子他爹
That's right, I'm the Daddy.
我们今天得善待孩子他妈
We have to be nice to Mommy today.
让她保持镇定
And keep her off her feet.
好的
Will do.
瑞金娜会找一个
Regina is going to find
绝佳下针点 这样不会伤到胎儿
the perfect spot so we don't hurt the baby.
就在这里
Right there.
你会觉得有一点疼
You're going to feel a tiny pinch.
我欠你一个道歉
I owe you an apology.
它也攻击你了 是吧
It attacked you too, didn't it?
没有
No.
但我已经分不清现实了
But I don't know what's real anymore.
我觉得我快疯了
I feel like I'm losing my mind.
魔鬼确实存在
The Devil is real.
他可不是个长着犄角和尾巴的
And he's not a little red man
红皮肤小人
with horns and a tail.
他可以英俊迷人
He can be beautiful.
因为他是堕天使
Because he's a fallen angel,
曾是上帝的宠儿
and he used to be God's favorite.
你读过《启示录》吗
Have you read the Book of Revelation?
没有
No.
在天堂 有一个临产的孕妇
In Heaven, there's this woman in labor
痛苦呻♥吟♥
howling in pain.
一条红色的七头恶龙在一旁虎视眈眈
And there's a red dragon with seven heads waiting
等着吃掉新生儿
so he can eat her baby.
但是大天使米迦勒
But the Archangel Michael,
将恶龙驱赶至人间
he hurls the dragon down to earth.
从那时起
From that moment on,
红色恶龙对那个女人心怀怨恨
the red dragon hates the woman,
对她和她的子孙后代宣战
and declares war on her and all of her children.
也就是我们
That's us.
我经历了不少怪事
Things have gotten pretty weird for me.
我也是
Me, too.
茶饭不思 寝食不安
I can't eat, I can't sleep.
一到夜晚就更糟
The nights are the worst.
幸运的话 我能睡4小时
I get four hours, if I'm lucky.
还得吃安♥眠♥药♥才行
That's only with pills.
哪种安♥眠♥药♥
What kind of pills?
能给我吃颗吗
Can I have one?
纪念我们失去的兄弟姐妹
他们是在沙发那边遇害的
They were over by the sofa.
那里曾经是一排桌子
Used to be a row of tables.
每年总有四五个你这样的小变♥态♥来
I get four or five of you sickos a year.
通常是新生 你是转校生吗
Usually freshmen. What, are you a transfer?
你是那个老师
You're that teacher.
你就像个英雄
You're like a hero.
现在你看到英雄的真实面貌了
Now you know what heroes look like.
等等 我很抱歉
Wait, I'm sorry.
我不是什么小变♥态♥
I'm not like those other kids.
我认识泰特
I know Tate.
我是说 我认识他妈妈 我们是邻居
I mean, I know his mom. We moved next door to her.
在他杀人之前 你认识他吗
Did you know him? Before he did this?
我记得那张脸
I knew his face.
老实说 看起来不像个坏孩子
Didn't seem like a bad kid, actually.
他经常来这里
He was in here a lot.
思虑重重 酷爱读书
Kind of thoughtful, liked to read.
拜伦的书 鸟类的书 看的很杂
Byron, books on birds, random stuff.
他在学校经常被欺负吗
Was he bullied or something?
枪杀的那些孩子他认识吗
Did he even know the kids he shot?
-我只想弄清他的动机 -我也想
- I just want to know why he did it. - Me, too.
你为什么敷衍我
Why are you bullshitting me?!
如果子弹往右偏一英寸
If the bullet had been an inch to the right,
就不会射中我的脊椎
it would've missed my spine
我现在就仍能自♥由♥行走
and I would have walked out of here.
当时八成还能阻止他
Might have even been able to stop him.
往上偏一英寸 我就死了
An inch higher, it would have killed me.
有时候生活就这么操蛋
Sometimes shit just happens.
好人不会因为一天不顺
Good people don't just have a bad day
就开枪扫射别人
and start shooting people.
或许他不是个好人
Maybe he wasn't a good person.
莫伊拉
Moira.
我有个坏消息要告诉你
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
你流产了
You've lost the baby.
不 不不
No, no, no, no.
停手 别擦了 过来坐下
Stop. Stop cleaning and come sit down.
请坐
Have a seat.
恐怕我们得解雇你了
I'm afraid we're going to have to let you go.
我不明白 屋子打扫得片尘不染
I don't understand. The house is spotless.
相信我 不是你的问题
It has nothing to do with you, believe me.
哈蒙夫人 这不只是一份工作
Mrs. Harmon, this is not a job.
对我来说 在这工作是种暂慰
For me, coming here is a reprieve.
我理解 但我们支付不起
I understand. We just can't afford it.
那么在房♥子出♥售♥之前 我免费服务
Then I'll work for free, till you sell.
我会把房♥屋打扫得闪闪发亮 以待新主
I'll make the house gleam and glitter for the new owners.
也许 他们会雇用我
Then, perhaps, they'll hire me.
哈蒙夫人 我的心中亦有憾事
Mrs. Harmon, I've had my share of regrets.
但是在一个孕妇需要的时候
But leaving an expectant mother in the time
离开 我可干不出来
of her need will not be one of them.
我留定了
I'm staying.
你想太多了
You're being so dramatic.
我还没走投无路 莫伊拉
I'm not helpless, Moira.
我可不是个唠叨的人
Well, I'm not one to belabor a point,
但时间过得可真快
but where has the time gone?
你一定饿坏了
You must be famished.
确实饿了
I mean, I am hungry.
康丝坦斯刚才来过
Constance dropped by earlier
带来另一道美味佳肴
with another delicious delicacy.
不
No.
你别忙着帮我做饭了
I don't want you cooking for me.
真的 别麻烦了 真的
Please, don't go to the trouble. Come on.
一点也不麻烦 这道菜要生吃
No trouble at all. It's served raw.
这样你和胎儿能更全面地摄取维他命
So you and the baby get the full measure of vitamins.
这是最富营养的器官
It's the most nutritious organ of them all.
来自有机农场
It came from an organic farm.
我听说现在很流行吃生食
I hear the raw food movement is really taking off.
就当为了孩子
For the baby.
泰特
Tate?
泰特
Tate?
别跟我玩捉迷藏 泰特
I'm not playing hide-and-seek, Tate.
你得马上离开
You have to leave now!
离开我们家
Get out of my house!
瞧瞧他都对我♥干♥的好事
Look at what he did to me.
抱歉 女士 我不是有意打扰
Excuse me, ma'am, I don't want to bother you,
但我受伤了 能帮帮我吗
but I'm hurt and needing some help.
我妻子给你服药了吗 你是来做手术的吗
Has my wife medicated you? Are you here for the procedure?
我爱你
不准给我死 瓦奥莱特
Don't you die on me, Violet!
不 你不许死
No. Don't you die!
不准给我死
Don't you die on me.
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
没事了
It's okay.
你是否做过我和你说的认知训练
Have you been doing the cognitive exercises we talked about?
做了 毫无效果
Yes. Nothing helps.
这种焦虑感快把我压垮了
I can't take this anxiety.
前几天 我遇见了一个女孩
The other night, I meet a girl.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表