再狠一点
Harder!
-我就喜欢粗暴 -不该是这样的
- I like it rough. - Not supposed to be like this!
我不该在这里的
I'm not supposed to be here!
看着我 看着我
Look at me. Look at me!
我本来是要离开这里的
I was going to get out!
我恋爱了 上帝保佑
I fell in love. God help me, I was going
我本是要离开这里跟他在一起的
to get out and be with him,
而你却杀了我 让我困在这里
and then you killed me, and now I'm stuck here...
跟他困在一起
with him!
查德
Chad.
我不会进这间屋子的
I won't go in the house.
你不用进去
You don't have to.
我整理了你的行李
I packed your things.
瓦奥莱特整理好了吗
Is Violet packed?
我告诉她我们要离开了
I told her we're leaving.
你还好吗
You ok?
你拿到了什么
Wh'd you get?
他把它脱下来去上漆了
He took it off to paint.
一个鬼魂怎么会需要手表呢
Why does a ghost need a watch?
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
你在我面前消失了 这是什么情况
You disappeared on me! What the hell happened?!
瓦奥莱特 你妈妈在车里等着
Violet, your mom's waiting in the car.
我们还要赶飞机
We have a plane to catch.
很好 走得越远越好
Good. Go far away.
别再把妈妈带到这间屋子里来
Just don't bring mom in the house.
-你说什么呢 你要一起走 -我不
- What are you talking about? You're coming with us. - No!
我能照顾好自己
I can take care of myself.
如果你们想的话 以后可以回来找我
And if you want to, you can come back for me later.
但现在 你们必须相信我
But for right now, you just have to trust me
赶快离开这里
and get the hell out of here.
告诉妈妈我爱她 希望她母子平安
Tell mom I love her and good luck with the babies.
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you? Huh?
嗑药了还是怎么的
Are you high or something?
我倒想
I wish.
瓦奥莱特 我红灯停车的时候你不见了
Violet, I stopped at a red light and you were gone.
-你上哪去了 -没上哪去
- Where did you go? - Nowhere.
我就在这里
I was right here.
我也想去的
I wanted to come.
我发誓
I swear.
我无法离开这房♥子
I couldn't leave the house.
够了 你在说谎
Stop it! You're lying.
你肯定嗑药了 我能看出来
You're on drugs, I can tell.
告诉我 是什么药
Tell me what kind, right now.
快说
Tell me!
我已经死了
I'm dead!
你怎么还不明白
Don't you get it?
死在这所房♥子里的人 根本无法离开
When you die in this house, you don't get to leave.
所以你需要赶紧离开
That's why you need to go,
把妈妈送到安全的地方
and take Mom somewhere safe.
-我正打算如此 -本
- That's exactly what I'm gonna do. - Ben!
你得和我一起离开
You're coming with me.
维维安
Vivien!
维维安 是...孩子要出生了吗
Oh, Vivien, is-is the baby coming?
不
No!
不 不会这么早
No, it's too soon!
不 不 不
No, no, no!
不会的 亲爱的
No, honey.
如果孩子想出世 只能顺其自然
When a child is ready to be born, there's no stopping it.
-不 -快点 得把你抬到屋内
- No! - Come on, we got to get you to the house.
不
No!
我服了一些药
I took some pills.
并非存心想自杀
I didn't mean to kill myself.
本
Ben!
怎么了
What's wrong?!
孩子要出生了
The babies are coming.
不 不
No! No!
不
No!
放松
Take it easy, now.
记住要呼吸 呼气吸气
Don't forget to breathe. Breathe.
没信♥号♥♥
I can't get any service.
我得去医院
I got to go to the hospital now!
来不及了 已经能看到胎头了
It's too late for that; you're already crowning.
我去联♥系♥豪尔医生
I'm gonna call Dr. Hall.
让他们赶紧派辆救护车
We'll get you an ambulance right away.
呼气吸气 维维安 呼气吸气
Breathe, Vivien, breathe.
天呐 很痛
Oh, God! It hurts.
痛苦是难免的 亲爱的
Well, of course it does, honey.
女人就苦在这儿
That's a woman's curse.
她不能在这分娩
She can't give birth here.
不安全
It's not safe.
那就保护好她 你知道该怎么做
Well, then make it safe. You know what to do.
该死
Damn it.
我♥操♥
Shit!
给我滚开
Get away from there!
你们几个兔崽子快滚开
You kids get away from there!
哈蒙医生
Dr. Harmon.
是时候了
It's time.
护士 把我的医护包拿过来
Nurse, bring me my doctor bag.
这不对头
This is wrong.
给我找12号♥手术刀
Find me the 12-gauge scalpel.
我们得带你离开这儿
We have to get you out of here.
毛巾怎么还没来
Where are those towels?
铺在她身下
Spread them out underneath her.
这房♥子
This house.
这房♥子
This house!
本
Ben?!
醒醒
Wake up.
这所房♥子正竭尽全力帮你
This house is trying to help.
此刻不容你拒绝
And right now, you are in no position to refuse.
你的妻子需要你
Your wife needs you.
你最好振作些 赶紧过去
So you better pull yourself together and get in there.
照顾好她
For her.
本
Ben?!
这些都是什么人
Who are all these people?
这些都是什么人
Who are these people?!
没事的 宝贝儿
It's okay, baby.
他们是来帮我们的
They're here to help us.
我都忘了分娩有多痛
I forgot how painful this is.
你有什么镇痛药吗 医生
Do you have a little something for her, Doctor?
乙♥醚♥
Ether.
缓和一下
Just to take the edge off.
救命
Help.
我感觉又要开始了
Oh, I feel another one coming.
亲爱的 记住要呼吸
Okay, honey, remember your breathing.
你做得很好 你做得很好
You're doing great. You're doing great.
坚持住 亲爱的
Just hang in there, honey.
你做得很好
You're doing great.
好了 再用力一次
Here we go. One more push.
放松呼吸 亲爱的
Just breathe, honey.
呼气吸气 记住要呼气吸气
Breathe. Remember your breathing.
呼气吸气
Breathe.
-呼气吸气 -我恨你
- Breathe. - I hate you.
我爱你
I love you.
用力 用力 用力 再来一次
Push, push, push! One more!
再用力一次
Here we go. One more push.
再使劲儿一次
One more big push.
她要出来了 加油 用力
Here she comes. Come on, push!
加油 亲爱的 用力
Come on, honey, push!
用力 用力 亲爱的
Push! Push, honey!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表