Nora, I'm trying to tell you something.
不会有什么葬礼
There will be no funeral.
孩子就在楼上
The baby is upstairs
在育婴室里等着你
and waiting for you in the nursery.
撒迪厄斯
Thaddeus?
我一直都错怪了你 查尔斯
I was wrong about you, Charles.
你真是个天才
You are a genius.
我等你说这句话很久了
How long I've waited to hear you say that.
我想要的就是证明自己
All I wanted was to prove myself.
你究竟怎么做到的
How on earth did you do it?
我从其中一个女孩身上取下还在跳动的心脏
I used the beating heart from one of our girls.
太神奇了
Amazing.
诺拉 孩子在哪
Nora... where's the baby?
我以为他饿了
I thought he was hungry.
我本来要喂他的 但是
I tried to nurse him,but
他想吃的 不是奶
it wasn't milk he was craving.
我们受了诅咒 查尔斯
We're damned, Charles,
因为我们对那些女孩的所作所为
because of what we did to those girls.
那些可怜 无辜的女孩
Those poor, innocent girls
还有她们的孩子
and their babies.
楼上的那个东西 根本不是人类
That thing upstairs-- it's not human.
-我想杀了它 -不
- I tried to kill it. - No.
我下手了
I tried.
我用开信刀刺他
I stabbed it with a letter opener,
但他还活着 查尔斯
but it clung to life, Charles.
不 我终于成功了
No! I finally succeeded at something!
我们应该立刻通知媒体
We'll alert the media at once.
开一个新闻发布会
Hold a press conference.
-你真的要为我那么做吗 -当然
- You would do that? For me? - Of course.
我为你感到骄傲 查尔斯
I'm proud of you, Charles.
你终究是个男人
You are a man, after all.
传说诺拉·蒙哥马利的亡魂
Legend has it that the ghost of Nora Montgomery
一直在这座房♥子里每一个角落里游荡
still haunts these very halls,
和她最爱的 却可能肢体残缺的孩子
as does her beloved-- if mutilated-- toddler.
蒙哥马利家的谋杀后自杀案
The Montgomery murder-suicide
只是围墙后
was only the first of many
血腥的开始而已
to occur behind these bloody walls.
这个我们就不用告诉买♥♥家了
Let's not put that in the listing.
我一直在吃维生素B6 只是
Agh... I've been taking the B6, it's just...
一点作用都没有
it's not helping.
在家里的时候没有什么事
And I'm fine when I'm at my house.
只是我一离开房♥子 就恶心想吐
It's just when I leave my house, I get so sick.
或许是身体通过这种方式让你留在家里
Maybe it's your body's way of telling you to stay home.
我想我只是有点焦虑
I think I'm just worried
孩子们是否有什么问题
that there's something wrong with these babies.
我真的 想做一个绒毛活检
I really... I want to take that CVS test.
你已经做了羊膜检查
You've already had the amnio.
这对你可能没什么帮助
I-It may not make you feel any better.
会有帮助的
It'll make me feel better.
我想做 就定在这星期吧
I'd like to, let's schedule it for this week.
-那样最好 -好的
-That'd be great. - Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
收到你的花了
Got your flowers.
加油站买♥♥的花就是有股机油味
They smelled of the gas station where you bought them.
红玫瑰
Red roses?
还能再可悲 廉价和俗气些吗
Could you be more of a pathetic, cheap cliche
卡片上写的是在“我们的”房♥子等你
The card said to meet you at "our" House?
那房♥子从来都不是我们的
This was never our house.
那是我的
It was my house.
然后变成了你的
And then it was yours.
你有什么事要告诉我吗
You've got something to tell me?
赶快讲吧
Then do it.
上来面对面说
Up close and personal.
我看见你了
Oh, I've seen you.
在外面鬼鬼祟祟的
Skulking around outside.
看见我的新情人了吗
Have you seen my new beau?
他很帅 是不是
He's so handsome, isn't he?
是的
Yes.
过来
Come here.
我想看看你脸上的羞愧
I want to see your shame.
近一点
Come closer.
这样我就能看清你的样子了
So I can get a good look at you.
我敢说你走在街上的时候
I bet the kiddies scatter like little buggies
孩子们一定都吓跑了
when you walk down the street.
我爱你
I love you.
你真让人恶心
You're disgusting.
你太懦弱
You're weak.
你被这个地方打败了
You let this place get the better of you.
不是这房♥子打败的我
The house didn't do this to me.
是你
You did this to me.
如果再让我看到你在我的窗外偷♥窥♥
If I catch you peeping in my windows one more time,
我就让崔维斯出来
I'm going to send Travis out
毁了你另一半脸
to ruin the other half of your face.
他们正在卖♥♥♥房♥♥子
They're selling the house.
无所谓
No matter.
我告诉过你 没人能拥有这座房♥子
I've told you... no one can own this house.
没人有机会了 他要拆了这栋房♥子
No one ever will. He's tearing it down.
谁知道对那些寄居在里面的"人"来说
And then who knows what will happen
会发生什么事呢
to all the ones who reside in here?
有人吗
Hello?
来玩游戏
Play!
你吓着她了
You're scaring her.
走开
Go away!
瓦奥莱特 没事了
Violet, it's okay.
镇定点 好吗
Calm down, okay?
我觉得我要崩溃了
I feel like I'm totally losing it.
他们来自过去
They're from the past.
是这房♥子逝者的魂灵
The ghosts of people who've died here.
他们在你面前显形 是因为你进化了
They're appearing to you now because you're evolved.
别害怕
Don't be scared.
你只要告诉他们走开就行了
All you have to do is tell them to go away.
他们就会走
And they will.
你在这房♥子里还真是如鱼得水
You really know your way around this house.
我想是吧
I guess I do.
每次治疗之后 我都会探寻一番
I've been exploring after my sessions.
别告诉你♥爸♥爸
Don't tell your dad.
看看我发现的这些鬼东西
Look at all this great shit I found.
看看这个
And check this out.
我觉得GV热辣无比
I think gay porn is hot.
完全同意
Totally.
那个箱子里装的是什么
What's in the other box?
瞧瞧他对我♥干♥的好事
Look what he did to me.
走开
Go away!
艾斯卡达里安先生
Oh. Mr. Escandarian.
真高兴你能同意见我
How nice of you to agree to see me.
你的房♥子真美
You have such a lovely home. It, um...
-这个是真水晶吗 -不知道
- Is this real crystal? - I don't know.
-你开价多少 -请您再说一遍
- How much do you want? - I beg your pardon?
你的房♥子 我要定了 我要身骑白马
For your house. I get it. I'm riding in on my white horse
带他们离开那个鬼地方
to rescue those people from their shithole.
开个价吧 我很喜欢它
Make me an offer. I'm into it.
我可以拆了它 改建成一个停车场
I can tear your house down and put up a car port.
我挺想喝点什么的
You know, I would love a drink.
双份伏特加 不加冰
Double vodka, no ice.
你不是加利福尼亚人 对吧
You're not from California, are you?
我是亚美尼亚人
I'm from Armenia.
两岁的时候 我家搬到了比佛利山庄
My family moved to Beverly Hills when I was two.
靠近好莱坞的一个富豪住♥宅♥区
洛杉矶没有本土居民
Used to be no one was from here.
人们来这里 都是为了逃避过去
People came here to escape their pasts.
找一块连印第安佬都从未踏足的土地
Find a plot of land that not even a Red Indian had set foot on
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表