来吧 宝贝儿
Come on, honey.
咱们就要到家了
We're almost there.
坚持住 小阿
Stay with me, Addy.
还有几米就到了
It's just a few more feet.
天呐 小阿
Oh, my God. Addy?
不
Oh, no!
不
Oh...no.
妈妈
Oh, mother,
你的手以前是这么漂亮
you always had the most beautiful hands.
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
都是我的错
This is my fault.
那时没能陪在你身边
I wasn't there for you.
我真的很对不起你
I'm so sorry.
跟我走 乖女儿
Come with me, baby.
我也想 但是我不能 妈妈
I want to, but I can't, mother.
我走不了
I can't.
本 我的房♥客 我来收钱了
My tenant Ben, I want my money!
拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
I'm not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars!
有人吗
Hello!
本·哈蒙
Ben Harmon!
本·哈蒙
Ben Harmon!
拿不到那一千块钱我是不会走的
I am not leaving here till I have my thousand dollars.
他妈的
Screw you!
你欠我的
You owe me!
给 拿上你们的糖赶紧滚吧
Oh, here, here. Take one and go!
快接啊 快接啊
Come on, come on!
喂 宝贝儿
Hey, honey.
爸 有个怪人跑到咱家门口
Dad, there's some freaky dude
嚷嚷着要钱
at the door screaming about money.
可能是你的病人吧 我也不知道
I think he might be one of your patients. I don't know,
-我要报♥警♥吗 -不用 就
- should I call the cops? - No! No. Just...
把门锁好就是了
just keep the door closed.
门锁上了吗
Is it locked?
嗯
Yeah.
我们现在就回家
We're on way home right now.
瓦奥莱特 把门锁好
Violet? Just...just keep the door locked.
我知道你在家
I know you're in there.
站在门口的是你女儿吗
Is that your daughter?
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特 瓦奥莱特
Violet? Violet!
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
本
Ben!
她不在
She's not here!
打她的手♥机♥
Call her cell phone!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表