我的身材可不够好
I-I don't think I have the body for that.
它的塑身效果会令你难以置信
You wouldn't believe how slimming it is.
特别是衬上这黑色
Especially in black.
买♥♥了它吧
Get the suit.
如果没有效果
If it doesn't work out,
万圣节就不用买♥♥戏服了
you can always wear it for Halloween.
我倒是超爱万圣节
I do love Halloween.
而且万圣节就快到了
And it is right around the corner.
你今年万圣节打算扮成香肠吗
Decided to go as a sausage for Halloween this year?
伙计 我现在忙着呢
Dude, I'm in the middle of this.
别闹了
I'm serious.
我讨厌这材质碰着皮肤的感觉
I hate how that feels against my skin.
好莱坞最热门造型师
脱下来 我可不想边看蕾切尔·左伊
Take it off, so we can watch Rachel Zoe
边担心你昏过去
without me worrying about you passing out.
你干么这副混♥蛋♥样
Why are you being such an asshole?
这样让你性奋了
This turns you on.
我知道你好这口
I know it does.
说真的 查德 过犹不及
Seriously, Chad, depressing sex is even more depressing
性只会越发压抑
when you try so hard.
雅虎邮箱"丛林野吉4322"这人是谁
Who is JungleJim4322@yahoo.com?
我不知道
I don't know.
别撒谎了
Stop lying!
只会越描越黑
The lying is worse!
先是电♥话♥账单 现在又查我的邮箱
First my phone, now my e-mail?
你是否和他见过面
Have you ever met up with him?
你要是敢染上些淋病梅毒回这家
Because if you brought disease into this house,
-我发誓... -不 从没有
- I swear to God... - No, never!
视频激♥情♥不算是出轨
And jerking off with a guy online isn't cheating.
你给我滚出去 快滚
I want you to get out. Go!
找个你能付得起的汽车旅馆去
Stay at some Motel 6; it's all you can afford.
知道吗 我改变主意了
You know what, I changed my mind.
别换衣服了
Leave the suit on.
这衣服真心配你那小婊♥子♥劲儿
It's appropriate considering how much of a little bitch you are.
我本想和你共同养个孩子
I wanted to have a baby with you!
你为何这样对我
Why are you doing this to me?!
我不喜欢这房♥子 我不喜欢装♥修♥
The house, decorating-- I hate it!
我再也不想插♥你♥ 这一点也不奇怪
It's no wonder I don't want to stick my dick in you anymore!
知道吗
You know what?
去找你的"丛林野吉"
Go find JungleJim.
看他会不会按照你那暴发户般的审美要求
See if he'll redo every bathroom in this house
重新装饰这房♥子的每一间浴室
to your exact, nouveau riche specifications.
要是我们破产了 你该怎么办
What are you going to do when we lose it?
等银行来收款 夺走这一切
What are you going to hold over my head
你又要拿什么来威胁我
when the bank comes and takes this place away from us?
你以为我没看过账单吗
You don't think I read our bills?
还有银行结算单
Our statements?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
出去
Out.
声明一下 我喜欢皮革 不是乳胶
And for the record, I like leather, not latex.
上帝啊 姐们儿 你得振作起来
Good God, woman, you've got to knock this shit off.
你说什么
I beg your pardon.
别哭了
The crying.
你要学会控制
You got to get it under control.
你快把我逼疯了
You're making me nuts.
我特别困惑
I'm very confused.
你在我的房♥子里做什么
What are you doing in my house?
我和他们一样被困在这儿了
I am stuck here like the others.
你也是
Like you.
我们死在这房♥子里
We died in here,
不知为何 我们无法离开
and for whatever reason, we can't leave.
你在暗示什么
What are you implying?
你... 你已经死了吗
That... that you're dead?
我可不是暗示 我是陈述事实
I'm not implying it; I'm saying it.
是的 死了
Yeah, dead.
死翘翘了
Dead as disco.
我...我不明白
I... I don't understand.
你当然不明白 亲爱的
Of course you don't, honey.
但你并不孤独
But you're not the only one.
还有其他鬼魂困在这儿
There are other souls trapped in here.
纯洁无辜 美丽的灵魂
Innocent, beautiful souls,
不怨不怒 心地善良的灵魂
who never knew malice or anger.
被困于此对他们真是太不公平了
It's not fair that they're trapped in a place like this.
令人心碎
It's heartbreaking.
而却有其他人 游戏人间
Then there are others who are just in on the game.
十足的婊♥子♥
They're bitches.
我不喜欢你
I don't like you.
你这类型不人喜欢
I don't like your type.
下♥贱♥糟糕 无德无品
You're cheap and horrible and not half the lady Madame is.
你始终企图伤害她
Why you insist on hurting her is only a
只是你品性败坏缺乏教养的表现
reflection of your low character and lack of breeding.
别一副耻高气昂的样子对我 你个老妈子
Oh, don't act all high and mighty with me, you old bat.
我看到你喂她吃生脑子
I saw you feed her raw brains.
那是为了给她补充营养
That was for her benefit--
保证她怀中胎儿的健康
to ensure the health of her unborn babies.
糟糕 看来你得把碎玻璃渣清扫干净
Oops. Guess you'll have to clean that up, huh?
我们与生还者同一屋檐下 苟延残喘
We linger here with the living.
无休无止 毫不间断
No rest for them, no rest for us.
就是这地方
It's this place.
它困住了我们
It has a hold on us.
但远没那么简单
But that's not all.
它蕴含着一股力量
There's a power in it.
我们可加以利用的力量
A power we can use.
我们可以遁形游走
We can make ourselves unknown.
而一旦需要 我们又可显形行动
And when we really need it, we can make ourselves known.
我需要这力量
And I have such a need.
有时我因胸中怒火而震愤 连我自己也吓着了
Sometimes I vibrate with such rage, it terrifies me.
我便付之行动
I act out.
你知道 我妻子康丝坦斯是个暴脾气
You know, my wife Constance has quite the temper.
她要是抓住咱俩...
If she catches us, we...
是 但她从未发现过
Yeah, but she never does.
或许我们该将问题化解 但从未成功
If we're supposed to fix our issues, we never can.
想吃点什么东西
Hey. You want anything from the kitchen?
总不能持久下去
It doesn't stick.
你在说些什么胡话
What you're saying is madness.
我没有死
I'm not dead.
那这个你要作何解释 甜心
Then how do you explain this, sweetheart?
那...
What...
那是什么
What is that?
我看着像是子弹穿口
Looks to me like an exit wound.
我猜你是含枪自杀
My guess is you ate a bullet.
看你的装束打扮 估计是很久以前的事了
And by the looks of those clothes, it was a long time ago.
我为何要做这般傻事
Why would I do such a thing?
是因为我的孩子吗
Was it because of my baby?
我的孩子在哪儿
Where's my baby?
你失去了你的孩子吗
Did you lose your baby?
是的
Yes.
是这样
Yes.
我也失去了我的孩子
I lost mine, too.
我那未出生的宝宝
It was never born.
与我的残骸都埋在了后院
It's in the backyard with the rest of me.
-不公平 -不 太不公平
- It's not fair. - No, it's not.
我们一个孩子都没有 她凭什么就有两个
How come she gets to have two and we don't get to have any?
-谁 -偷走你房♥子的那个婊♥子♥
- Who? - The bitch that stole your house.
维维安
Vivien.
她已经有个女儿
She already has a daughter.
而我们又拥有什么呢
And what do we have?
满心伤痛
Heartache.
她怀的是双胞胎 知道吗
She's having twins, you know?
我们该抢走那两个宝宝
We should take those babies.
一个给你 一个给我
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表