I think your little...
小小的鲁莽之举
indiscretion in Boston...
把你搞得很不正常
has really screwed you up.
我觉得你是在宣泄情绪
And I think you're acting out
终日充满各种妄想
and you're being paranoid
癫狂 内心充斥负罪感
and crazy and guilty,
你得打起精神来
and you have to get it together.
而且我们得搬出这间房♥子
And we have to get out of this house.
最好是跟房♥主私了
I'd like to do that without a lawsuit.
亡魂之旅的下一站是
And the next stop on our tour of departed souls--
镇中心的瑰宝 "凶宅"
the gem of mid-town, Murder House.
永恒黑暗之旅
别紧张 我不是来训你的
Relax. I'm not here to bust you.
为什么不训我
Why not?
因为上周那件事你们依旧惊魂未定
Because what you guys went through last week
老爸 说真的 我没事
Seriously, Dad, I'm fine.
就当是积累作文素材了
It'll make a great college essay one day.
好的 不过如果你想找人谈谈心
Okay. But if you ever want to talk to somebody...
-老爸 -未必是和我
- Dad... - I mean, not me.
你要知道 跟我谈一次可价值不菲啊
You know, I'm way too expensive.
但你一定能找到知心伙伴的
But we can find you someone.
好吧 谢了
Okay, thanks.
我会考虑一下的
I'll think about it.
他是个很称职的父亲
He's a great dad.
真心在乎你
He really cares.
你应该感到幸运
You're lucky like that.
我的录音机呢
Where's my tape recorder?
工作还要用呢
I need it for my work.
哈蒙医生 这是你要的咖啡
Here's your coffee, Dr. Harmon.
我他妈才不要什么咖啡
I don't want any damn coffee.
我要录音机
I want my tape recorder.
你来打扫之前 它一直在我办公室里
It was in my office until you cleaned up.
我需要它
I need it.
说不定它就在我衣服里藏着哦
Well, it might be down the front of my dress.
你要做的就是探手向下
All you have to do is reach down
摸到我双峰之间
between my breasts...
你真贱
You're sick.
好心给你提醒一下
I hope it's not a problem.
下一个病人在你办公室里等着呢
Your next patient is in your office.
下一个病人
My next patient?
很抱歉 日程表里今天应该没有病人
I'm sorry, I-I didn't have anyone on my schedule...
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
这是我的家
This is my house!
我又不傻 本 我亲眼看到她出门了
I'm not stupid, Ben. I saw her leave.
我就是想跟你谈谈
I just want to talk.
在我家里吗 上帝啊 海登
Not in my house. Jesus, Hayden,
离开波士顿以后我给你打了无数次电♥话♥
I've called you a dozen times since I left Boston.
你把我一个人丢在那里 本
You left me there, Ben.
连句话也没有 留我孤身一人
Without a word. By myself.
我的错 我承认
I know, I know.
我很抱歉 但我在短♥信♥里告诉过你
I'm sorry, but I told you in my messages.
有人私闯我家 我必须赶回来
We had a home invasion here. I had to come back.
你那里一切还好吗
Did everything go all right?
-我没做人流 -什么
- I didn't have the abortion. - What?
我决定留下这个孩子
I decided to keep the baby.
我们的孩子
Our baby.
我要搬到这附近 你要支付一切费用
I'm moving here, and you're paying.
你要成为我们孩子的父亲了
You're going to be a father to our child.
我已经开始物色住处了
I've already started looking for a place.
我觉得玛丽安德尔湾不错
I think I really like Marina Del Rey.
海登 你要好好考虑一下
Hayden, you-you-you really haven't thought this through.
我爱我的妻子 我的家人
I love my wife, my family.
至于经济援助 你要相信
As far as support, you have to believe me,
搬到这里几乎让我倾家荡产
the move out here took everything I had.
我现在一点经济来源都没有
I-I don't have the financial resources...
我不是出来卖♥♥的 本
I'm not a whore, Ben.
我有尊严的
I matter.
-我没那个意思 -我有尊严的
- I didn't say... - I matter!
我在找本·哈蒙医生
I'm looking for a Dr. Ben Harmon.
就是我
That's me.
我是杰克·科尔基特 洛杉矶警局探员
Detective Jack Colquitt. L.A.P.D.
想占用你一点时间
I need a moment of your time.
探员想跟我谈谈
The detective wants to talk to me.
好 明天下午三点见
Fine, meet me tomorrow at 3:00.
这条街上有一家诺姆士餐厅
There's a Norms down the street.
另一位探员来过 我已经如实相告了
I told the other officer everything.
那些禽兽恐吓我的妻子和女儿
My wife and daughter were the ones those animals terrorized.
抱歉 那次是为了谋杀抢劫案
Sorry. That's robbery and homicide.
而我是失踪调查科
I'm missing persons.
我来询问有关莎莉·弗里曼的事情
I'm here about Sally Freeman.
她是你的一位病人
She's a patient of yours.
周二的时候是第一次治疗
Our first session was Tuesday.
抱歉 是失踪人口吗
I'm sorry... missing persons?
她丈夫没见到她 她昨晚没回家
Her husband hasn't seen her. She didn't come home last night.
他看起来也不很在意
He didn't seem too concerned.
他们正在办离婚
They're getting a divorce.
跟据她的在线日程表 她三点钟和你有个预约
Her online calendar listed you as a 3:00 appointment.
-她有来过吗 -来过
- Did she show up? - Yes.
那么你是最后一个看见她的人
Then you were the last one who saw her.
她报了好学网的在线幻灯片课
She also had a Power Point class down at the Learning Annex,
但是她翘课了
but she bailed on that.
谈话内容不可透露
Well, I can't tell you what we talked about,
但我可以告诉你 毫无过激之语
but I can say it was nothing extreme.
我一点也不奇怪 偷偷告诉你
Well, I'm not surprised. Just between you and I,
每个和我说起她的人都说
everyone I talked to about that gal said she was
她是他们见过最呆板的人
the most boring person they'd ever met.
这等尤物在身边你怎么还有心情工作
How the hell do you get anything done with that thing around?
是啊
Right?
不过 就像我说的 八成不是什么大事
Anyway, like I said, it's probably nothing.
但还是请有消息就打给我 好吗
But if you hear anything, give me a call?
好的 没问题
Sure. No problem.
我自己出去吧
I'll let myself out.
希望能碰上你家女佣
Hopefully run into your maid.
改主意了吗
Change your mind?
没有
No.
没有吗
No...
我说了我不是基佬
I told you I ain't no faggot.
你的老二可不这么说
That's not what your dick says.
别冲动 老兄
Easy, man.
你刚才在打量我 我以为你也有意
You were cruisin' me, I thought you were fair game.
-打量你 见鬼去吧 -别冲动
- Crusin' you, my ass. - Easy!
救命啊 救命
Help! Help!
天呐
God!
萨尔·米涅奥死于37岁
Sal Mineo was 37 years old when he died.
曾获一次金球奖 两次奥斯卡提名
A Golden Globe winner and two-time Oscar nominee.
他的父亲是棺材匠
His father was a coffin-maker
一直未能接受儿子是同性恋这一事实
who never accepted that his son was gay.
他们随便地审判了此案
They sent away a petty criminal,
认定凶手是非裔美国人莱诺·雷蒙·威廉斯
African-American Lionel Raymond Williams for the murder,
判定此次案件为"抢劫误杀"
calling it a "Robbery gone wrong."
但是镇上没有一个人相信这种说法
But you'll have a hard time finding anyone who believes that in this town.
人们普遍认为萨尔·米涅奥是死于仇视犯罪
Most people believe Sal Mineo died of a hate crime.
本次旅行包括了这座天使之城
Our tour concludes with one of the most famous houses
著名的鬼屋
of horrors in the City of Angels...
广为人知的叫法是"凶宅"
better known as the "Murder House."
于1922年由身孚盛誉的外科医生
Built in 1922 by Dr. Charles Montgomery--
查尔斯·蒙哥马利医生为妻子诺拉而建
acclaimed surgeon to the stars -- for his wife Nora,
那是位著名的东海岸名媛
a prominent East Coast socialite.
-查尔斯 -但是蒙哥马利遇到了低谷
- Charles? - But when Montgomery fell on hard times,
他染上了毒瘾
he became addicted to drugs
还结下恐怖的科学怪人情结
and developed a terrifying Frankenstein Complex.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表