艾莉森 是个会计
Allyson-- works in accounting.
我俩之间很来电
There's a real chemistry there.
德瑞克 这很好啊
Derek, that's great.
约她出去 别被不良情绪牵绊
Ask her out. Get out of your own head.
我当然愿意如此
I... I would love to.
但如果某天她想来我家怎么办
But what happens if she wants to come home with me some night?
我要如何 如何对她解释蒙着的镜子
How... how do I explain why all the mirrors are covered up?
德瑞克 你需要自我救赎
Derek, you're doing this to yourself.
从心理学的基本定律上讲
Think of it as the psychological law of physics.
你越害怕某件事 它的力量就越强大
The more you fear something, the more power you give it.
你要客服自己的恐惧 德瑞克
You need to conquer this thing, Derek.
你现在就回家
You're going to go home,
看着镜子
you're going to look in the mirror,
说出那些话
and you're going to say those words.
那些话根本就不是咒语
They're not magic words.
世界上根本没有猪头屠夫
There is no Piggy Man.
一旦你正视了恐惧
Once you face that,
你就可以开始处理你生活中真正的问题了
you can finally start to deal with the real issues in your life.
你说得完全正确
I mean, you're absolutely right.
我想这样做
I want to do it.
我能做到
I can do it.
一旦你做到了
The moment you do...
你就自♥由♥了
you'll be free.
安琪拉
Angela?
我是维维安
Vivien.
非常感谢你同意见我
Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me.
这没什么
Of course.
你 你就停在那就好了 别再往前走了
That's, uh, probably close enough.
你给我地址的时候
When you gave me the address,
我没想到会是间教堂
I didn't realize it was a church.
我在这里有安全感
It's where I feel safe.
院方说你辞职了
The hospital said you quit your job,
但他们没告诉我原因
but they didn't say why.
我一直很担心B超的结果
I've been concerned because of the ultrasound
而且
and...
院方说B超机出了问题 但是
they said that the machine malfunctioned, but...
我觉得你看到了一些让你害怕的东西
it seemed to me that you saw something that scared you.
是的 而且我从那一刻开始一直在祈祷
Yes, and I've been praying about it ever since.
我看到了你子♥宫♥里的那个不洁之物
I saw the unclean thing, what you carry in your womb.
它是瘟疫之源 是野兽
The plague of nations, the Beast.
好吧 看来你什么也没看到
Okay, so you didn't see anything.
是B超机出了问题
So...the machine malfunctioned.
不是
It did not.
我看到了它的小蹄子
I saw the little hooves.
你需要看精神科医生了
You need some help.
"那女人是个不洁的荡♥妇♥
"And the woman was full of the filthiness of her fornication!
她的子子孙孙都将是
The mother of harlots
妓♥女♥和暴徒"
and abominations of the Earth!"
来吧 猪儿 猪猪
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
来吧 猪儿 猪猪
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
小猪
Pig.
来吧 猪儿 猪猪
Here, piggy, piggy, pig.
你管谁叫猪呢
Who you calling a pig?
你♥他♥妈♥的干了什么
What the hell did you do?
咱们是来打劫的
This was supposed to be a robbery.
现在成谋杀了 你个蠢货
Now it's murder, you asshole.
他说我是猪
Called me a pig.
咱得赶紧离开这
We got to get out of here.
我开始觉得你是个骗子了
I am beginning to think you're a fraud.
你的指甲油难看死了
And that nail polish is vulgar.
别因为你死去的女儿讨厌你
Don't take it out on me just because
就拿我出气
your dead daughter is mad at you.
你怎能对我说出这种话呢
Now, why the hell would you say that to me?
因为你无法接受现实
Because you're capable of handling the truth.
我整天都见到这种事
I see it all the time.
过世的人比大多数天蝎座的人还记仇
The dead can hold a grudge better than most Scorpios.
我想跟她谈谈 比莉
I want to talk to her, Billie.
我还有最后一件事
I have one last thing...
没来得及告诉她
that I have to say to her.
我真的好想她
I just miss her so terribly.
她是我活下去的理由
She was my reason for living.
她说你应该在她活着的时候告诉她这些
She says you should have told her that when she was alive.
真是个爱顶嘴的孩子
She's a feisty one.
跟她谈谈吧
Talk to her.
她现在在这
She's here.
来吧
Come on.
宝贝
Baby...
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
我道歉是因为
I'm sorry because...
我跟你在一起的大多数时间
most of the time that I was with you,
特别是当你还小的时候
especially when you were younger,
我都处于一种不知所措的状态
I was just so overwhelmed.
当单亲妈妈不是件易事
It wasn't easy being a single parent,
而你又不让我省心
and you were such a handful.
所以我忘了说
So I guess I forgot to say
我该对你说的话
the things that I was supposed to say,
但是我心里真的
but that I honestly
一直都很爱你
always felt in my heart.
我很佩服你
I admire you so...
你克服了那么多困难
for what you were able to overcome.
而且我觉得你很漂亮
And I think you're beautiful.
小阿 我觉得你是
Addie, I think you are
我见过的
the most beautiful girl...
最漂亮的姑娘
I ever met.
她跟你说谢谢
She says thank you.
而且她明白你的心意
And that she knows.
还有她现在
And that where she is now,
在另外一个世界里
on the other side...
终于可以做个漂亮姑娘了
she's a pretty girl at last.
她还想让你知道 她感激你
She also wants you to know that she's grateful.
她很感谢你
For not getting her
没把她埋在老房♥子的草坪里
to the lawn at the old house.
她不想跟泰特待在一起
She doesn't want to be with Tate.
她在知道真♥相♥之后 很怕他
She's afraid of him now that she knows the truth.
求求你们别伤害他
Please don't hurt him!
泰特 泰特
Tate! Tate!
等一下 让我先跟他谈谈
Wait! Let me just talk to him!
求求你们了 让我先跟他谈谈好吗
Will you please just let me talk to him?
泰特
Tate!
泰特 不 求求你们了
Tate! No, please.
他会乖乖跟你们走的
He'll go peacefully.
他只是个孩子而已
He's just a child!
他只是个孩子而已 求求你们别伤害我儿子
He's just a child! Please don't hurt my son.
你为什么那么做
Why did you do it?
我也喜欢鸟
I like birds, too.
你为什么喜欢鸟
Why do you like them?
因为他们可以在
'Cause they can fly away
情况不妙的时候飞走吧
when things get too crazy, I guess.
你准备告诉你的父母吗
Are you going to tell your parents?
告诉他们服药的事
About the pills?
不
No.
我最近睡得很多
I've been sleeping a lot.
他们以为我抑郁
They think I'm depressed.
-你抑郁吗 -我很伤心
- Are you? - I'm sad.
我也是
Me, too.
瓦奥莱特
Violet.
你变了
Something has changed in you.
你对我的态度变了
Toward me.
你变得疏远 冷漠
You're distant, cold.
我不知道我做错了什么
I don't know what I've done,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表