You need to stay and repent
为你所夺去的数条无辜生命作忏悔
for the countless innocent lives you've stolen!
我知道了
I see.
是的 我对贵校的汉语言课程
Well, yes, I've heard some great things
莱蒙园预科女校
早有所耳闻
about your Chinese language program.
没错 人类的未来在中国
You're right, China's the future.
我只是好奇 贵校会为品学兼优的学生
Hey, just out of curiosity, what kind of financial aid packages
提供怎样的助学金待遇
do you offer for academic high achievers?
对 她在这学期之前功课一直得A
Yes, she's been an "A" student until this semester.
她的智商在150以上
Her IQ is north of 150.
我女儿有个非常美好的前途 这我知道
Well, my daughter has a very bright future, that I know.
坦白说 我们真正担心的是
Truthfully, our real concern
最近和她混在一起的几个孩子
has been the kids she's been hanging around lately.
他们与小瓦不可相提并论
Hm. They're just not cut from the same cloth.
你去哪儿了
Where've you been?
我刚吃了你的车 13步内就能将你军
I just took your rook. Checkmate in 13 moves.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他想把我们分开
He wants to separate us.
他要把你送走
He's gonna send you away.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
我刚刚听到他在给
I just heard him talking on the phone
一家寄宿学校打电♥话♥
with a boarding school,
询问助学金的事情
asking about financial packages.
倒不奇怪
Makes sense.
他把妈妈都送走了
He sent Mom away.
我怎么会以为自己能明哲保身呢
I don't know why I thought I was safe.
我还以为我是他心爱的女儿
I just assumed I was his little girl.
真是天大的笑话
What a fantasy.
我怎么这么蠢这么幼稚呢
I'm so stupid and naive sometimes.
他当然也会送走我
Of course he's going to send me away, too.
你一点也不蠢
There's nothing stupid about you.
我不会让他把你送走的
And I won't let him send you away.
你拿我的东西做什么 哥们
Hey! What are you doing with my stuff, man?
-干嘛 -没啥
- What? - Uh, nothing.
我得 我得把它拿走
I'm, uh... I had to move it.
-为啥 -这是证据
- Why? - Well, it's evidence.
不能放在这房♥子里了
You can't leave it lying around.
好吧
Oh, okay.
哥们 我上新闻了吗
Hey, man, um... have I made the news?
新闻 天呐 当然了
The news... Oh, God, yeah.
铺天盖地 头版头条
You've been all over the news.
真的吗
Yeah?
那康丝坦斯怎么样
Well, what about-- what about Constance?
她也上了新闻
She hasn't been in the news.
不 不 不 我是说她承受得了吗
No, no, no, I mean... how'd she take it?
挺糟糕
Pretty hard.
好吧
Cool.
她为什么不过来见我
Why doesn't she come over to see me?
还要点时间 我想
Too soon, I suppose.
崔维斯 过来和我们一起玩
Travis, come play with us.
好的 我马上来 姑娘们
Yeah, I'll be right there, girls.
那两个女孩
Those girls... Yeah.
玛格利特和安琪拉
Margaret and Angela.
我发现她们藏在这里
Found 'em hiding down here.
都是乖孩子
Sweet kids.
有点粘人 但...
A little needy, but...
哥们 你能不能
Oh, say, man, do you think, um,
能不能给我偷偷拿简报下来
maybe you could snag me some clippings?
你懂的 关于我的新闻
You know, news articles about me?
我想做个剪贴簿
Just thinking about starting a little scrapbook.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以坐在这里吗
See if I can get my seat back here.
抢这两个小娃娃的位置
Take it from these little dollies.
请问我可能来点茶吗
May I have some tea, please?
谢谢你
Thank you.
世界上最好喝的茶
Best tea ever.
他们相处的很开心
He's so good with them.
洛琳
Lorraine...
我从来没见过玛格利特
I don't think I've ever seen Margaret
和谁玩的那么好
take to anyone so quickly.
她们到现在也不敢上楼去
They've been so afraid up till now.
所剩下的 只有孤单
Lonely. We all have.
为什么过了那么久以后
Why am I seeing you now after...
现在才看见你们
after all this time?
因为你已经准备好了
You're ready now.
马上就要开始了
You're on the cusp.
洛琳 我
Lorraine, I'm...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry...
为我所做过的一切
For everything.
证明给我看
Prove it.
我会让她付出代价的
I'm gonna make her pay.
洛琳 我要看着康丝坦斯在监狱里
Lorraine, I'll see to it that Constance rots
慢慢腐烂致死
in prison
为她对我们做的一切付出代价
for what she did to our family.
康丝坦斯什么都没有做 拉里
Constance didn't do anything to our family, Larry.
她没有违背誓言
She didn't break any vows, hmm?
是你
That was you.
你个婊♥子♥养♥的♥ 把你的脸露出来
You sick son of a bitch! Show your face!
你是谁
Who are you?!
你强♥奸♥了我老婆 你强♥奸♥了我老婆
You raped my wife! You raped my wife!
你强♥奸♥了我老婆
You raped my wife!
把脸露出来
Show me your face!
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you?! Who are you?!
泰特
Tate...
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
我为了她才不杀你
The only reason I'm not killing you is for her.
你需要好好休息一下
You need to take a little nap,
然后一切都会结束
and then it'll all be over.
香草拿铁
Vanilla latte.
低脂 脱咖 无糖
Uh, nonfat, decaf, sugar-free shot.
没有损健康的东西
Nothing in it that's bad for you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
他们什么也没说
They didn't say.
只是说让我们尽快赶去警局
They just want us down at the police station as soon as possible.
我已经回答了他们所有的问题
Now I have already answered all their questions.
他们别想把这屎盆子扣在我头上
They cannot pin this murder on me.
出现了些新的证据
Something new must have surfaced.
一个目击者 还有一点证物
An eyewitness, a piece of evidence...
我想你要被指控谋杀了
I think you're going to be charged.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
我就是说服他
I just convinced him
让我们单独呆一会什么的
to leave us alone for an hour or so.
-泰特 你把他怎么了 -我没伤害他
- Tate, what did you do to him?! - I didn't do anything bad!
就是吓了吓他而已 他很好
Just scared him a little. He'll be fine.
我们快要没时间了
But we're running out of time.
你在说什么胡话 什么没时间了
You're being weird. Time for what?
我想出了怎么才能不让他们把你送走
I figured out how to keep them from sending you away.
-我们要私奔吗 -可以这么说
- Can we run away? - Kind of.
我爱你 瓦奥莱特
I love you, Violet.
我希望你幸福 自♥由♥
And I want you to be happy and free.
如果我们吃了这个 我们就可以呆在这里
If we take these, we can stay here.
我们可以和波雷佳德一起玩
We can play with Beauregard,
一起玩游戏 看电视
we can play games, watch videos.
我们可以永远在一起
We can be together forever.
你想我们自杀
You want us to commit suicide?
是的
Yeah.
我觉得这些药好像不够致死...
And I don't think there's enough in here to really, you know...
所以我想如果我们吃点这个
So I think if we use these...
-你从哪拿来的药 -你♥爸♥爸有很多
- Where did you get those pills? - You dad has a lot of samples.
你伤害他了
Did you hurt my dad?
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表