我希望你以后别擅入我家
I want you to stay out of the house.
不准再偷溜进来
I want you to stop coming in
开橱倒柜
and opening things up
然后跟我说我死到临头了
and telling me that I'm gonna die.
她说过这话
She said that?
她见人就这样说
She says that to everybody.
快道歉 小阿
Say you're sorry, Addy.
-是他们干的 -谁干的
- No, they did it. - Who did it?
那对双胞胎
The twins.
我能摸摸你的狗吗
Can I... pet your dog?
不行 阿德莱德 听我说
No, Adelaide, listen to me.
我希望你以后别擅入我家
I want you to stop coming in here without permission.
听清楚了吗
Am I clear?
-维维安 -听清楚了吗
- Vivien. - Am I clear?
-清楚了 -谢谢
- Yes. - Thank you.
该走了 小阿
Time to go, Addy.
-海莉 -你没事吧
- Hallie! - Are you okay?
她不该这么做
She shouldn't have done that.
很抱歉弄成这样
Sorry about all this.
你要再敢动我孩子一下
You touch my kid one more time
我就打断你那条贱胳膊
and I will break your goddamn arm.
不 我没法证明
No! I have no evidence
他有暴♥力♥犯罪前科
of any past violence.
不 我没有他的社保号♥码
No, I don't have his social.
听好了 别再把我电♥话♥转接给别人
Listen, do not transfer me again.
我就是想举报一个高中年纪
I'm trying to report a patient of high school age,
疑似潜在危险病人
that I believe could be dangerous.
好 好的 再联♥系♥
Yes. Yes, I'll hold.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
进来打扫可以吗
May I clean in here?
恐怕现在不太合适 莫伊拉
It's not a good time, Moira.
今天是周四
It's Thursday.
二十分钟后我就该离开了
I get off in 20 minutes.
如果现在不打扫
If I don't do it now,
那就只能等到下周一了
it's not getting done until Monday.
我让你分心了吗
Am I distracting you?
来抚摸我一下啊
Why don't you touch me a little?
快走开
Get out.
你在害怕什么
What are you afraid of?
你老婆不在家
Your wife's not home.
她估计还在上普拉提课
She's probably at Pilates.
我会保密的
I won't tell.
天啊
Oh, God.
那天你看到我自♥慰♥
I didn't tell when you saw me
我不就守口如瓶
playing with myself the other day.
求你了 快离开
Please, just go.
你事后有没有自♥慰♥
Did you touch yourself after?
求你了 快走
Please just go.
你一定有
You did.
再来一次吧
Do it again.
让我瞧瞧
Show me.
该死的
Oh, shit.
瓦奥莱特 瓦奥莱特
Violet! Violet!
该死
Damn it!
-我才不怕你 -你最好小心点
- I'm not scared of you! - Should be!
打 打 使劲打
Fight, fight, fight!
该死的 竟然拿烟头烫我
Oh, she friggin' burned me!
专业角度来看
In my professional opinion,
这些墙画的作者一定有严重的心理问题
whoever painted this wall had some deep psychological issues.
你今天不是有病人吗
I thought you had a patient.
他们今天没来 需要我帮忙打扫吗
Ah, they bailed. You want some help cleaning up?
来吧
Yeah.
谢谢
Thanks.
你看到这玩意不觉得害怕吗
This thing doesn't tweak you out?
看着这幅画 我莫名感觉
There's something about it that I find...
非常舒心
really comforting.
以前有一位教授告诉我
One of my psych professors told me that people
人们喜欢通过编造故事来缓解恐惧
tell stories to cope with their fears.
所有艺术和神话的创作初衷 就是为了
All art and myths are just creations
让我们对畏惧之物生出一点控制感
to give us some sense of control over the things we're scared of.
畏惧死亡 就创造出涅槃
Afraid of dying, create reincarnation.
畏惧邪恶 就创造出宽厚的上帝
Afraid of evil, create a benevolent God
将为恶者打入地狱
who sends evildoers to hell.
我觉得清理墙壁不必想这么多
I think I just like that I don't have to think while I do it.
好吧
Okay.
你这个样子在我眼中最美
I always thought you were prettiest like this.
素颜 发丝凌乱
No makeup. Messy hair.
薄汗沾衣
A little sweaty.
人老珠黄了
I'm old.
别这么说
Stop.
你美极了
You're beautiful.
非常美
You are.
不
No.
本
Ben...
一小时以内瓦奥莱特不会回家
Violet won't be home for an hour.
我不想这样 好吗 本 停下
No. Okay, Ben? No.
-来吧 宝贝 -本
- Come on, babe. - Ben...
不
No.
抱歉 别这样
Sorry. Just no.
还要多久 小维
How long, Viv?
你还要惩罚我多久
How long are you going to punish me for?
我不是惩罚你 你这自恋的混♥蛋♥
I'm not punishing you, you narcissistic asshole!
我是想找出理由原谅你
I'm trying to figure out how to forgive you
原谅你和你的学生上♥床♥
for having sex with one of your students.
你竟然想跟我做♥爱♥
You want me to have sex with you?
我一看到你的脸 本
I can't even look at your face, Ben,
就忍♥不住要想 你和她
without seeing the expression on it
在我们床上翻云覆雨时 或许也是这个表情
while you were pile-driving her in our bed!
都是我不对
I screwed up!
还要让我再说多少遍
How many times do I have to say it?
我对不起你
I'm sorry!
我也很受伤
I was hurting, too.
抱歉 都怪我
I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
是你体内的小生命夭折了吗
Did, did the, did the life that was growing inside you die?
难道是你的腹中承载着这个吗
And did you have to carry that around in your belly?
我们夭折儿子的尸体
The dead corpse of our baby son?
难道是你体会分娩之痛 生育之苦
Did you have to go into labor, and deliver our child?
死的
Dead?
死掉的也是我儿子
My son died too!
我的孩子也不幸夭折
My baby died, too!
然后你就沉浸在小妞的大腿里忘却愁思
And you buried your sorrow in some 21-year-old's pussy.
妻子流产后 大多数男人都会偷腥
You know, I could show you statistics on how many men
这我可以用实时数据告诉你
cheat after a miscarriage.
我伴你渡过悲痛 小维
I was there for you, Viv.
我充满耐心
I was patient,
理解你 呵护你
and understanding, and caring...
把你的感受放在首位
and I put your feelings first.
真是模范好丈夫
My hero.
要知道 无论我怎么解释
You know, I don't even know how to say this
我听起来都很混♥蛋♥
without coming off like an asshole,
我不知该怎么解释
I really don't.
告诉你 直说就好
You know what? Just go ahead.
真的
Really.
我从没打断过你
Never stopped you before.
你总是怒气冲天
You're so angry,
你怎么不说实话呢
why don't you really tell it like it is?
六个月的治疗 你一直在道歉
Six months of therapy with you apologizing,
一直哭泣 全都是扯淡
and crying, was bullshit.
所以求你了 实话实说吧
So, please, tell me how you really feel.
你养狗来平复创伤
You got a dog.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表