你就不能放着别玩了吗
Can you just keep it and not play anymore?
不行
No.
解释下那个
Explain that one.
女人总会再给男人一次机会
You always give a guy a second chance.
这算是男人心知肚明的金科玉律
That's, like, the golden rule of guys.
这有什么问题
Then what's the problem?
问题在于我不能让他知道
The problem is I can't let him know
我放任你重蹈覆辙
I'm letting you in the back.
乔安娜 你尽可随意取笑
Look, Joanna, you can go ahead d make fun of this,
但这不是闹着玩的
but this is real important.
我是在向你揭示男人的想法
I mean, I'm telling you what guys think,
如果你想像他们一样 就别乱了规矩
and if you want to be one of the guys, you don't break the code.
抓住男人的命根子不就结了
Held in guy's dick.
这可不轻松
It's no picnic.
不 撒迪厄斯 快走开
No, Thaddeus, go away!
告诉我你的名字
Tell me, what's your name?
泰 泰特
T-Tate.
要是撒迪厄斯再回来吓你
If Thaddeus comes back to scare you again,
就闭上眼 大喊"走开"
just shut your eyes and say, "Go away."
明白了吗 泰特
You understand, Tate?
他不会把你怎样的
He'll mind you
因为我会保护你
'cause I'm going to protect you.
真希望你是我妈妈
I wish you were my mommy.
擦干眼泪 孩子
Now dry your tears, child.
人生苦短 切莫悲伤
Life is too short for so much sorrow.
你是谁
Who are you?
是我 泰特呀
It's me, Tate.
"人生苦短 切莫悲伤"
"Life's too short for so much sorrow."
你错了
You're wrong.
我将永世被困于此
It's an eternity.
日以继夜 无限渴望
Just endless days and nights of longing;
我的孩子在哪儿
where's my baby?
我正是想和你谈谈此事
That's what I want to talk to you about.
你答应过我
You, you promised me.
你会与她生一个 与房♥子的女主人
You made one with her, the-the lady of the house.
维维安
Vivien.
她是瓦奥莱特的母亲
That's Violet's mother.
我没法再给你那个孩子
And I can't give you that baby anymore.
计划有变 诺拉
Everything's changed, Nora.
我爱上了瓦奥莱特
I'm in love with Violet.
我懂了
I see.
我不能夺走她的亲弟弟
I just can't take her brother away.
但我能
But I can.
我会拿到手的
And I will.
那孩子是我的
That baby is mine.
爸爸 我不是条狗
Dad, I'm not a dog!
我说了我不舒服 把我丢在这就好
I told you I don't feel well! Just leave me here!
不 我再也不相信你了 我也不相信泰特
No, I don't trust you anymore and I don't trust Tate!
泰特 我和他好几周没见面了
Tate? I haven't seen him in weeks!
别再撒谎了 瓦奥莱特 你妈妈就要回家了
No more, Violet. Your mom's coming home
你要和我一起去接她
and you're coming with me to get her.
爸爸 求你了 我不舒服
Dad, please, I don't feel well!
你可以在车里躺着
You can lay down in the car.
等会回家了 就收拾东西
And when you get home, pack up your things.
我们要永远离开这房♥子
We're leaving this house for good.
什么 你俩又和好了吗
What? You guys are back together?
我还不清楚 你妈妈想
I don't know yet-- your mom wants
去你娇姨妈那分娩 我支持她的想法
to go to Aunt Jo's to give birth, and I'm supporting it.
不 这非你所愿
No, you don't want to do this.
瓦奥莱特 你妈妈被关在
Violet, your mother's been locked up
精神病院好几周了
in a psych ward for weeks.
我不会让她在那里再多待一分钟
I won't let her stay there for another minute.
是你自己上去还是我把你拽上车
Are you gonna get in the car or do I have to make you?
天呐 瓦奥莱特 你到底怎么了
My God, Violet, what is wrong with you?!
上车去 你妈妈想见你
Get in the car! Your mother wants to see you!
我会吐出来的
I'm gonna throw up!
好吧 我躺下就是了
Fine. I'll lay down.
他们回来后会发生什么
What's gonna happen when they get back?
我该说什么
What do I say?
不是UTube 是YouTube
It's not UTube with a U. It's YouTube.
Y-O-U
Y-o-u.
他们若是发现我自杀了
If they find out I killed myself,
会疯掉的
they'll go insane.
这次真心会发疯的
Literally, for real this time.
不能让他们知道
They can't know.
你又不能永远瞒下去
Well, you can't control it forever.
事实摆在眼前 瓦奥莱特
I mean, it is what it is, Violet.
有朝一日 这种电脑会被淘汰
One of these days, this computer will be obsolete.
人们的脑部或是什么地方
People will have microchips implanted
会植入微芯片
in their brains or something.
我们也就没法上YouTube看视频之类的了
We won't be able to watch YouTube or anything.
我们会和其他鬼魂一样
We'll be like all the others here;
困在这个无形的牢房♥里
prisoners in a windowless cell.
谁能向我展示大千世界的新奇万物
Who's gonna show me the new ways of the world?
这里的鬼魂都不快乐 泰特
Nobody here is happy, Tate.
是的 但咱俩和他们不同
Well, yeah, but they're not like us.
他们孤独寂寞
They're lonely.
我们拥有彼此
We have each other.
我们没法生儿育女
We'll never have kids.
麦德姆没有土豆卖♥♥
I was so worried when Madame
我本来还很担心
didn't have any potatoes,
但我得说 红薯刻印的效果更清晰
but I have to say these yams making a cleaner image.
我想是水分更少的缘故
Less moisture, I think.
中国红真好看
I love that Chinese red.
我总想把楼下的盥洗室刷成这颜色
I always meant to use it in the powder room downstairs.
我准备把这旧的婴儿床也刷成这颜色
I'm gonna paint those old cribs, too.
真的吗 大红色的婴儿床
Really? Red cribs?
查德...
Uh, Chad...
我们之前是怎么说的
what did we talk about?
是"咱俩"的孩子 不是"我"的孩子
"Our" babies, not "My" babies.
随你啦 红艳艳的婴儿床又不会死
You know what? I can live with a red crib.
效果或许会超赞呢
It might actually be kind of fabulous.
你开心的样子真迷人
You are so adorable when you're happy.
谁请你们来装饰育婴室了
Who asked you to decorate the nursery?
就让我给你解释下吧 小甜心
Let me break it down for you, sweetheart.
这房♥子是我俩的
This is our house
我们会有一对双胞胎
and we're having twins.
谁是代♥孕♥妈♥妈♥ 地下室挨着我的护士之一吗
Who's your surrogate, one of those nurses in my basement?
不... 不是的
No... no.
一个极富人性的代♥孕♥母亲 艾维拉
A very, very human surrogate, Elvira.
你可爱的母亲
Your lovely mother.
你以为你们能拐走那对双胞胎吗
You think you're gonna steal those twins?
你俩可悲的基佬
You pathetic homos couldn't steal
连自己屁♥眼♥里的屎都拐不走
the shit out of your own ass!
知道吗
You know what?
无所谓
It doesn't matter.
一旦我父母回来 我们就离开这里
As soon as my parents get back, we're leaving here.
至少他们会离开
They're leaving.
少痴心妄想了
So knock yourselves out.
亲爱的 只要你被困在这儿
Honey, your parents aren't going anywhere
你父母哪儿都去不了
as long as you're stuck here.
到时候别一把鼻涕一把泪哦 小妹妹
And don't you get all snotty, little sister.
你会求着帮我们带孩子的
You'll be begging to babysit.
这房♥子真大 确实会越来越寂寞
As big as this place is, it does get very, very lonely.
狠手不是不能下
It could get ugly, though.
你是剖腹产生下来的吧
Were you a C-section?
或许她肚子上有现成的伤口吧
Is there an existing zipper we might use?
注意点 你个该死的便装皇后
Watch it, you goddamn queen.
人家好怕怕哟
Oh, I am quaking in my loafers.
你打算怎办
What are you gonna do...
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表