A ghost of my former self.
瓦奥莱特 我住在附近
Violet. I live in the neighborhood.
你的手冷冰冰的
Your hand's cold.
俗话说得好
You know what they say.
手冷心热
Cold hands, warm heart.
-喂 -你连雷蒙斯乐队的唱片都没有吗
- Yo! - Don't you have any Ramones?
美国第一支朋克乐队
比如"野性男孩" 或者"坚韧不死"
Like "Animal Boy", or "Too Tough To Die"?
1984和1986年雷蒙斯乐队的两张专辑
喂 离开我的房♥间
Hey. Get out of my room.
你确定想一个人待着吗
Are you sure you want to be alone?
传闻这房♥子充满了游荡的孤魂
They say this house is haunted.
你神经不正常 是吧
You're kind of twisted, aren't you?
你无法想象
You don't know the half of it.
你还好吗
You okay?
还好 地板有点不正常
Yeah. This floor is warped.
你知道什么不正常吗
You know who's warped?
那个房♥产经纪人玛西
That realtor, Marcy.
有吗 我觉得她很性感
You think? I think she's hot.
性感火♥辣♥
Red hot.
性感撩人
Smokin' hot.
是吗
Really?
看来我得提防下那个婊♥子♥了
I may have to waste that bitch, then.
恕我没那么多体力让你俩分享
Hey. There's enough of me to go around.
我可不喜欢与人分享
Well, I'm not into sharing.
咱们今晚就给房♥子洗礼如何
Are we gonna christen the house tonight?
这答案你喜欢吗
Does this answer your question?
喜欢得不得了
This does.
宝贝 加布就在楼上
Babe... Gabe's upstairs.
我记得当年我们也同他俩一样
I remember when we were like that.
在一切尚未发生之前
In the beginning.
未完待续
To be continued.
-说到这里 -怎么了
- On that note. - Yes?
加布今年就毕业了
Gabe's graduating this year.
这房♥子又这么大
This house is so big.
你不觉得就咱倆的话有点空荡荡吗
Do you think we'll be lonely?
想要个孩子
A baby?
你不觉得我太老了吗
Don't you think I'm too old?
马上就老了 快了
Almost. Almost.
所以要把握大好时光
So we should get going.
在这房♥子里 我失去了两个孩子
I lost two babies in this house.
其中一个都没有呼出一口气就死了
One of them never even took a breath,
另一个被康丝坦斯偷走了
and Constance stole the other one.
至少他离开了这栋凶宅
At least he's out of this house.
他们看起来这么幸福
They seem like such a nice couple.
他们不能在这栋房♥子里有孩子
They can't have a baby in this house.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得采取点行动
We have to do something.
你们得伸出援手
You're going to need help.
凶宅里有些鬼魂满怀仇怨
Some spirits in the house are angry and vengeful,
一心将他们的命运报复到别人身上
and eager to inflict their fate on others.
但是大部分鬼魂是无辜 善良的冤魂
But many of us are innocent, kind, blameless victims
死于他人之手
at the hands of another.
我们不想再看到有人在这里受折磨
And we don't want to see more suffering in this house.
你梦见了什么
What were you dreaming about?
操
Shit!
我想我知道
Bet I know.
如果我能做梦的话 也会梦见她
I'd dream about her, too, if I could dream.
可我不会再做梦了
I don't think I do anymore.
见鬼 你是谁
What the hell? Who are you?
你在我房♥间里做什么
What are you doing in my room?
这曾经是我的房♥间
This used to be my room.
之后变成她的房♥间
And then it was hers.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
瓦奥莱特
Violet.
她曾是我的女朋友
She was my girlfriend.
之前那个诡异的小妞
The freaky chick from before?
你这个"诡异"是什么意思
What do you mean by freaky?
她看起来挺酷的 我俩之间没什么
She seemed really cool. Nothing happened.
她没说她有男朋友了
She didn't say she had a boyfriend.
我们分手了
We kind of broke up.
这样啊
Right.
我是说
Well, I mean...
这女孩我不能染指 伙计 我懂了
It's totally hands off, dude. I get it.
不
No...
我想你不懂
I don't think you do.
该死
Shit!
妈妈
Mom?!
我的老天
Oh, my God!
米盖尔 米盖尔
Miguel! Miguel!
米盖尔
Miguel!
离我远点 离我远点
Stay away from me. Stay away from me.
滚开
Get away from me!
滚开
Get away from me!
滚
Get away!
-呆着 别动 -你到底想干吗
- No! You stay here! - What do you want?!
加布
Gabe!
加布
Gabe!
加布
Gabe!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
Why?!
不要
No!
为什么
Why?!
我想让她快乐
I want her to be happy.
我看得出来 她喜欢你
She liked you, I could tell.
-你是个好人吧 -什么
- You're a good guy, right? - What?
你朋友很多
I mean, you got all these friends
喜欢运动
and you played some sports.
学习也很好 对吗
You make good grades, right?
一般般
Average.
一般就是很好
Average is good.
正常很好
Normal is good.
她该有正常的生活
She deserves normal.
给我滚远点
Get out of my way!
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you!
不过我的确得杀了你
Though I do have to kill you.
米盖尔
Miguel...
你该睁开双眼
it's time for you to open your eyes
看清这里的样子和对你的影响
and see what this place is, what it can do.
我要有人来感受我的痛苦
I need someone to feel my pain.
我来带路吧
Let me lead you.
看看他对我做了什么
Look what he did to me.
快跑
你为什么要这么做
Why are you doing this?
我告诉过你了 我们之间什么都没发生
Please, I told you, man, nothing happened!
你能不能别看着我
Could you maybe not look at me?
-什么 -你能不能...
- What? - I mean, could you...
你能不能站起来
could you, like, stand up or...
或者转过去什么的
I don't know, turn around or something?!
求你了
Please...
别杀我
don't kill me.
这不是针对你
Oh, it's nothing personal.
她那么孤单
It's just that she's all alone.
不该这样的 站起来
And that's not right! Stand up!
神父啊
Padre.
别白费力气了 快点
Stop that, stop that. Come on.
转过去
Turn around.
真调皮
Naughty boy.
史黛西会怎么想
What would Stacy think?
天啊 我在做梦呢
Oh, God, I'm dreaming.
你清醒着呢
You're wide awake.
天啊
Oh, God!
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表