Well, he is now.
嘘 听我说 听着
Shh, shh! Just listen to me. Listen.
别生气
Don't be mad.
我爱你
I love you.
今天陪陪我吧
Spend the day with me.
要是你愿意 我们可以玩拼字游戏
We can play Scrabble, if you want.
我会让你赢的
I'll even let you win.
我不行 我答应我爸了
I can't. I promised my dad.
那就明天去 又不是说
So go tomorrow. It's not like
你少去一天他们就会多想你
they're gonna miss you for one more day.
好不好 瓦奥莱特
Come on, Violet.
朗顿女士 我们还有几个后续问题
Ms. Langdon, we have a few follow-up questions.
现在不行 我没这个心情
Not now. This isn't a good time.
我们和街角商店的韩国老板谈过话了
We spoke to the Korean gentleman at the corner store.
他记得你的男友
He remembers your boyfriend
也记得你和他发生过的激烈争吵
and all the awful fights you used to have.
那些棒子们 自从投弹广岛以来
Those Koreans-- they're so suspicious, you know,
就变得很多疑
ever since Hiroshima.
你藏了一把刀
That's a concealed weapon.
为什么带着它呢
Why are you carrying that?
原因可能是你去过城镇有色人种区了
Maybe because you had reason to visit the colored section of town?
不如去局里走一趟吧 朗顿女士
Why don't you come down to the precinct, Ms. Langdon?
我就知道
I knew it.
该怎么说呢
What'd I tell you?
所有像这样的老房♥子
All these old houses,
地板下都有大约三英尺高的爬行空隙
they got crawlspaces of, like, three feet.
就像是个繁衍各种害虫的封闭空间
It's like a gated community for vermin of every sort.
跟着这些苍蝇
You follow these flies
你就会发现问题的来源了
and you will find the source of your problem.
好极了 又要往这供不起的
Great, more money I gotta spend
鬼房♥子里砸钱了
on this goddamn house that I can't afford.
你能解决吗
So, can you do it?
你可走运了 哈蒙先生
You are in luck, Mr. Harmon.
约会对象放我了鸽子
My last appointment blew me off,
所以我现在可闲得很
so I got an opening on my dance card.
那费用怎么算
And what's your rate?
给你估算价格之前
I'm gonna have to get in the crawlspace
我得先进空隙里瞧瞧
before I can give you an estimate.
但我可以这么告诉你
But I can tell you this much:
同样的价格档里 我是市面上最好的除四害者
for the money, I'm the best exterminator on the market.
好了 菲尔 去看看吧
Okay, Phil, take a look.
再给我个估算值
Get me an estimate.
真是太丢脸了
This is a disgrace.
你们这两个小毛头
You two... bunglers...
老是去骚扰
have come to harass
在天使之城中唯一和
the one person in this City of Angels
这起命案无关的人
who not only has nothing to do with this crime,
相反 她还异常受打击
but is singularly devastated by it.
你们打扰到了我
You are interrupting a grieving process
先失去女儿 接着失去崔维斯的
that started with the death of my daughter,
哀痛之情
and now Travis.
没错 你总是和许多悲剧
That's right. You have been touched
脱不了干系
by a fair amount of tragedies.
你身边很多人都死了
Lots of people dying near you.
我看看 有你的儿子
Let's see, there was your son,
小波 对吧
Beau, was it?
他死的时候才几岁
How old was he when he died?
波雷佳德只是个小男孩
Beauregard was a mere boy.
因身体状况 这么快就被上帝带走了
Taken too soon by his condition.
曾有邻居投诉你家发出扰人的噪音
Shitload of noise complaints from the neighbors.
他是个精力充沛的孩子
He was an exuberant boy.
充满活力
Full of life.
直至他"自然死亡"之前
Until he died of "Natural causes."
接着当然是泰特 大屠♥杀♥的凶手
There was Tate, of course, a mass murderer.
我不要再坐在这里
I will not sit here
听你们复述令我痛苦的过往
and listen to this recitation of torments past.
这些痛苦足够折磨我两辈子了
I have grieved enough for two lifetimes.
大多数人会因为孩子的离去而崩溃
Most people would be broken by the deaths of their children,
但天性不允许我如此软弱
but my nature would not permit such weakness.
没错
You're right.
我们不说逝者了
Let's not talk about the dead.
来谈谈失踪人口吧
Let's talk about the missing.
你的丈夫雨果和女佣莫伊拉
Your husband Hugo and your maid Moira.
是在83年失踪的吗
They disappeared in '83?
我的丈夫对我不忠 这毋庸置疑
My husband was unfaithful, that's true.
我真不明白他看上她哪点了
You know, I never understood what he saw in her.
也许正是她那
Perhaps it was her
低俗粗劣吸引了他吧
coarseness that he was attracted to.
有流言说 他们在
I heard rumors of a love nest
巴西赤道附近建了个安乐窝
somewhere down in Brazil near the equator.
但我从没去纠缠过他们
But I never pursued them.
我不会妨碍别人寻求真爱
I am not one to stand in the way of true love.
但这两个通奸者又和我的崔维斯
But what does the whereabouts of two adulterers
被杀一案有什么关联
have to do with the murder of my Travis?
事情是这样的
See, that's the thing.
1983年 这局里没人认为
In 1983, nobody in this department thought
他们只是失踪了这么简单
they were just missing.
而地方检察官只差这么点就要
And the D.A., he was about this close
申请控告你谋杀了 朗顿女士
to filing murder charges on you, Ms. Langdon.
我宁愿你就此腐烂 也不会把你
I would rather rot in hell than bury you
和你的爱人埋在一起
in the same grave as your lover.
我读了这起案件的记录
I read the notes on the case.
他们认为是你杀的
They think you killed them.
他们所要做的是找到尸体
All they had to do was find the bodies.
但他们从未有所发现
But they never found what they were looking for.
因为根本无迹可寻
Because there was nothing to find.
我的丈夫不负责任
My husband ran away from me,
还抛弃了我
from his responsibilities.
他就这么不见了
It never bothered you
你从未感到过困扰吗
that he just disappeared?
在发现他背叛了我之后
Once I discovered that he had cheated,
雨果对我来说连狗屎都不如
Hugo meant no more to me than dog shit.
你好 哈利 你来这里干什么
Oh, hello, Harry. What are you doing here?
我被指派来跟进这件案子 谈话结束了
I've been assigned to the case. No more talking.
在我和委托人商妥之前 无可奉告
Nothing more is to be said until I consult with my client.
但我和崔维斯的死没一点关系
But I had nothing to do with Travis's death.
我没什么要隐瞒的
I have nothing to hide.
别说了 朗顿女士 要是你们不介意
Please, Ms. Langdon. If you don't mind...
很抱歉在这种情况下作自我介绍
Sorry to introduce myself under these circumstances.
我叫哈利·古德曼
Harry Goodman.
他们问了你些什么
What did they ask you about?
都是些我的往事 和崔维斯无关
Just my past. Nothing about Travis.
朗顿女士 听我说
Ms. Langdon, listen to me.
"男版大丽花"引起了社会的兴趣 造成轰动
"The Boy Dahlia" is sexy, sensational.
也引起了大众对警局的广泛关注
It's gonna bring a lot of attention to this department,
所以他们加快了办案速度
so they're moving fast.
这很好 我也想让他们找出凶手
That's good. I want them to find the murderer.
不 他们想把这件命案推到某人身上
No, they want to pin it on somebody.
眼下看来 这个人就是你
And right now, that person is you.
要是再多说一个字
And if you say one more word,
你只会发现自己身陷囹圄
you could find yourself in a very tight spot.
"终结者"来啦
The Verminator is here.
无处可藏 无处可躲
Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide.
要是你付不起房♥租 就不要...
If you can't pay rent, don't...
我就知道
I knew it.
对的就是对的
When you're right, you're right.
准备好看看是谁闯的祸吧
Get ready to meet your maker.
天呐 我的天呐
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
菲尔
Phil!
你是个凶手
You're a murderer.
你得待在这里
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表