跟你无关
It's none of your business.
我的生活不关你的事
My life is none of your business.
你需要个人空间
Fine. You need some space.
我懂的
I get it.
我需要 我需要1000美金
I need, uh, I need $1,000.
你疯了 我才不要给你一分钱
You're crazy. I'm not giving you any money.
我真的急需用钱 交钱才能拍头照
I need it. I need head shots.
听着
Listen to me.
别靠近我
Don't come near me!
再来惹我 你就会有麻烦了
You bother me again, there's gonna be a problem.
听明白了吗
You understand?
明白得不得了
Oh, I understand.
此地无金三百两
You won't find any gold buried out here.
你躺在泥地里干什么呢
What are you doing down there in the dirt?
我不知道
I don't know.
我总是发现自己在这里醒过来
I keep finding myself waking up here.
同一地点
The same spot.
这事没什么难以理解的
Well, there's no mystery to it.
压力导致
It's stress.
青少年的女儿够麻烦的
Teenage daughter...
再加一个怀孕的妻子
a pregnant wife,
而且你的事业也还没在这里站稳脚跟
and your business hasn't found its footing yet.
我可以从开的车分辨出来
I can tell by the cars on the street,
或不用看车也可以
or lack thereof.
不过船到桥头自然直
But you'll find your way.
我得警告你一下这房♥子的事
I must warn you about this property.
上任屋主在这片地遍洒杀虫水
You see, the previous owners soaked this ground in pesticides.
种出来的水果都有毒
Any fruit from this soil would be poison.
这么毒的土壤
With soil this toxic,
你能做的也就是把它盖掉
the best you can do is just to cover it up.
我仿佛可以看到 在这棵辣椒树的树荫下
You know, I see a brick patio with a gazebo
有个带露台的砖砌天井
under the shade of this pepper tree.
你手持高脚杯 浅啜长岛冰茶
Tall glass of Long Island iced tea in your hand
倚在躺椅上
while reclining on a chaise lounge.
慵懒蝉鸣 声声入耳
Oh, the sweet hum of cicadas in your ears.
真是天堂
Heaven.
绝对是天堂
Sheer heaven.
能为您效劳吗
Can I help you?
你是这房♥子的女主人吗
Are you the woman of the house?
你是来看♥房♥♥子的吗
Are you here to look at the house?
你预约了吗
Did you have an appointment?
是的
Yes.
你得打个电♥话♥给房♥产经纪人
Well, you'll have to call the realtor.
我可以另找时间再来
I can come back another time.
等等
Wait.
我丈夫在楼上 所以
My husband's upstairs, so...
换木料了 感觉很温馨
Oh, this wood-- it's so lovely and warm.
下层的栗木都看不到了
One almost never sees chestnut anymore.
我知道 我
Yeah, I know. I--
我一直不知道原来是什么木料
I never even knew what kind of wood this was.
还有这里的护壁板
And the wainscot here.
-蒂凡尼的玻璃 -是的
- Louis Comfort Tiffany glass. - Yes
蒂凡尼珠宝公♥司♥的创办者查尔斯·L·蒂凡尼之子
灵感来源于蝴蝶翅膀的缤纷色彩
Inspired by the iridescence of butterfly wings.
看看这蓝色
And look at the blue.
跟我的眼睛很配 对吧
Matches my eyes, doesn't it?
是的 很配
It does.
你的双眸也是一抹美丽的蓝色
Your eyes are a beautiful blue, too.
谢谢
Thank you.
这一定是从他纽约工作室定来的枝形吊灯
And this must be one of the chandeliers
其中的一盏了
imported from his studio in New York.
是的
Yes.
我查过 这是正品
I looked it up, it's the real deal.
这房♥子里一共有四盏
The house has four of them.
你要不要看一下厨房♥
Would you like to look at the kitchen?
已经改装得很现代化了
It's been modernized quite a bit.
我不喜欢这样的 这样不对劲
I don't like this. It's not right.
这不是我想要的样子
It's not what I want.
那是什么装置
What's that device?
这个吗
Oh, this?
这是煮面加水器
This is, um, this is a pasta arm.
你知道的 它能给大锅加满水
It's-It's, you know, for filling up big pots of water.
要不这样
I'll tell you what.
如果你决定买♥♥这房♥子了
If you decide you want the house,
我会在你搬进来之前把这给拆了
I will have this removed before you move in.
能给我倒杯水吗
Do you think I could have a glass of water?
好的
Yeah.
来杯茶怎么样
Or would you like some tea?
我刚泡了马鞭草薄荷茶
I-I was making tea before-- mint and verbena.
我得把那机器也扔了
I would have to get rid of that machine.
我明白
Oh, I know.
我也想过要不要扔
I'm conflicted about it, too.
我们只是太过依赖
We are just addicted
-这种便捷 -我们
- to our conveniences. - We?
你有孩子吗
Do you have children?
有个女儿
Yep. I have a daughter.
而且 我现在
And actually, I'm pregnant
-又怀孕了 -怀孕
- at the moment. - Pregnant?
我曾经也有过孩子
I had a child once.
哈蒙医生
Dr. Harmon.
现在播种是不是太晚了
A little late to be planting, isn't it?
有什么能帮忙的吗 警探
How can I help you, Detective?
我们找到莎莉·弗里曼了
We found Sally Freeman.
在她身上发现了一样你的东西
She had something of yours on her person.
两天前 莎莉被送进了大学医院
Sally was admitted to University Hospital two days ago.
在市中心一旅馆被发现
Failed suicide attempt,
自杀未遂
found in a hotel downtown.
她服安♥眠♥药♥过量 不省人事
She took one too many pills, put herself in a coma.
当时她没带身份证
She was brought in without an I.D.,
所以检索身份时颇费周折
which is why it took awhile to find her in the system.
如果你能如实告知的话
Could have saved a lot of people
我们就用不着这么费劲了
a lot of trouble if you told us.
我有义务遵守医患机密守则
I'm bound under doctor-patient confidentiality.
你想为谁保密 医生
Who are you trying to protect, Doc--
是莎莉-弗里曼 还是你自己
Sally Freeman, or you?
你比我的丈夫更可恶
You're worse than my husband.
我付你钱就是为了让你帮我渡过难关
I'm paying you to help me through this crisis.
至少 你也该假装感兴趣一下
The least you can do is pretend to be interested.
我很痛苦
I'm in pain.
非常痛苦
I'm in pain!
我要怎么做才能引起你的注意
What do I have to do to get your attention?!
自杀吗
Kill myself?!
住手
Stop.
终于有效果了
Finally, I got a rise.
现在我知道该怎么做了
Now I know what I have to do.
我什么也没做
I didn't do anything.
你听到对话录音了
You heard it on the tape.
是她自己干的
She did it to herself.
是的
Right.
做混♥蛋♥并不犯法
It's not a crime to be an asshole.
如我在电♥话♥里所说
So as I mentioned on the phone,
在你们入住前 地毯会进行蒸汽清洗
the carpet will be steam clean before move in.
这个台子可以用来
There's a dock there for
放你的iPod或随便什么
your iPod or your i-whatever.
告诉你我喜欢什么
Uh, well, I'll tell you what I do like.
我喜欢门口的保安...
I like that security guy at the door...
打断一下 能让我和妈妈单独聊聊吗
Excuse me. Can my Mom and I have a moment? Alone?
当然
Sure.
我回办公室去了
I'll be in the rental office.
还有个人也要看♥房♥♥ 二十分钟就到
I've got someone else coming in 20 minutes.
鉴于我们本可能搬到其他什么鬼地方
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表