How have you not heard about Westfield High?
我们刚搬来
We just moved here.
-找本年鉴看看 贱♥人♥ -或看看报
- Pick up a yearbook, bitch. - Or read a newspaper.
-我们有几分名气 -你们出名又如何
- We're kind of famous. - So you're popular
懊恼又如何 我不知道你们是谁
and you're pissed off. I don't know who you are.
把她撂倒 帮她解脱痛苦
Let's put her down, out of her misery.
别碰她
Leave her alone!
浪子总算回头了啊
Finally, the Prodigal Son returns.
过来 小伙 我们有些疑问
Come on down, man. We've got some questions.
你进去 我可以处理
Go inside. I can handle this.
我深表怀疑
I seriously doubt that.
进去
Go inside!
不 他们想要伤害你
No. They want to hurt you.
报应来了 泰特
Karma's a bitch, Tate.
你们想和我谈吗
You want to talk to me?
那得看你们跑得有多快了
Let's see how fast you can run.
你好 我的男朋友有麻烦了
Hello. Hey, my boyfriend's in trouble.
有几个孩子在追他
There's a bunch of kids chasing him.
我觉得他们企图杀他
I think they're gonna kill him.
跟我回家 马上
Come with me to my house now.
别碰我 你个疯婆娘
Leave me alone, you crazy bitch!
小阿因你而死
Addy is dead because of you!
海莉 海莉
Hallie! Hallie.
海莉 过来 海莉 快过来
Hallie, come here. Hallie, come here!
你想要什么 海登
What do you want, Hayden?!
最后也是仅有的一次 揭露真♥相♥
For the truth to be known, finally, and for once.
你想说什么我一点都不感兴趣
I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
你有多了解你的丈夫
How well do you know your husband?
非常了解 出去
Too well. Get out.
你觉得他会做出什么事来
What do you think he's capable of?
很明显 通奸他很在行
Adultery, clearly.
那杀人呢
What about murder?
无论你是想吓我
If you're trying to shock me,
还是想表达你对我美满生活的羡慕嫉妒恨
or show me how enlightened you are about my perfect life,
你都来晚了点
you're a little late.
滚出去
Leave.
你不知道真♥相♥前我不会走的
Not until you know.
在你真正了解到
Not until you understand,
你嫁给了一个怎样的人前我不会走的
really understand who it is you're married to.
这是我唯一心愿 维维安
That's all I want, Vivien...
让你知道真♥相♥
for you to know the truth.
所以 我们得谈谈波士顿之旅
That's why we have to talk about Boston,
谈谈怀孕的事
about the pregnancy,
谈谈发生的一切
about everything.
他告诉你 我怀孕了
He told you I'm pregnant?
什么
What?
你怀孕了吗
You're pregnant?
天呐 这就对了
Oh, God, that's why.
这就对了
That's why.
他说 "这是你的选择"
"It's your choice," He said.
"你的"
"Yours."
但根本就别无选择
But there was never any other choice!
他不想我留着孩子
He didn't want me to keep my baby,
因为他和你又怀了一个
because he already had yours.
你在对我的房♥子做什么
What do you think you're doing to my house?
你可真丢人
You're a disgrace.
你的战斗力就这么点儿吗
Is that all the fight you have left in you?
你怎可以让那个食尸鬼带走
How can you allow that ghoul to take the only thing
唯一对你可悲人生有意义的东西
that gives your pathetic life any meaning at all?
别动
Hold still.
我不允许这屋里再有悲剧发生
I will not permit another failure in this house.
要保住那个孩子
Save the baby.
海登 我不知道他对你做了什么
Hayden, I don't know what he did to you
或是你觉得...
or what you think...
问题就在这里 你不知道
That's the trouble! You don't know!
我可不是犯傻气的女学生
I'm not some silly schoolgirl!
我是个女人
I'm a woman!
而且我很重要
And I matter!
你受伤了
You're hurt.
是的 我受伤了
Yes, I'm hurt!
是他伤害了我
He hurt me.
他还会伤害你和那个孩子
And he'll hurt you and that baby.
所以 要是我们现在就了结这一切
That's why it's better for you and for it
对你对它都是再好不过了
if we just end this now.
我现在就帮你把它取出来
I'm going to cut it out of you now.
-不 不 -海登
- No! No! - Hayden!
问问他波士顿之旅 你问他
Ask him about Boston! Ask him!
告诉我波士顿的事 本
Tell me about Boston, Ben!
-告诉她 -告诉我波士顿的事 本
- Tell her! - Tell me about Boston, Ben!
告诉她
Tell her!
我撒谎了 维维安
I lied to you, Vivien.
我不是去波士顿出诊
I didn't go to Boston to be with a patient.
我去那里是陪海登 她需要我
I went there to be with Hayden. She needed me.
她需要你 是不是因为她怀孕了 本
She needed you because she was pregnant, Ben?
但这不是真的 对吗
But that's not true, is it?
因为你已经有一年多没见她了
Because you hadn't seen her in over a year.
是不是
Isn't that right?
我回去过
I went back.
被你捉住几个月后 我回去过
Months later, I went back.
我撒了谎
I lied about that, too.
如今她知道一切 海登 把玻璃放下
There, she knows everything, Hayden. Now put it down.
求你了
Please.
-哈蒙太太 -我在
- Mrs. Harmon? - Yeah!
你之前按了呼救按钮了吗
You activated the panic button?
-是的 -就是她侵入你家吗
- Yes. - She's the intruder?
是的
Yes.
她想打扮成一个漂亮姑娘
She wanted to be a pretty girl.
当然 她看上去并不漂亮...
Of course, she didn't look so pretty...
躺在停尸台上
lying on that table
暴露在刺眼的节能灯光下
under those harsh, energy-efficient lights.
能让我单独待会吗
May I have a moment, please?
养育子女的众多慰藉之一
One of the many comforts of having children is knowing
就是会明白人的青春不会逝去
one's youth has not fled,
它只是传递到了下一代身上
but merely been passed down to a new generation.
人们说 当父母去世时
They say when a parent dies,
孩子会意识到生命之短暂
a child feels his own mortality.
但是当孩子去世时
But when a child dies,
父母却失去了苟延残喘的动力
it's immortality that a parent loses.
看看你啊 我的漂亮姑娘
Look at you, my pretty girl.
我漂亮的宝贝
My beautiful, beautiful baby.
康丝坦斯 真的很对不起
Constance, I'm so sorry.
的确是你怂恿了她
Well, you did encourage her, that's true.
但是你也是出于好心 对吧
But you were just trying to be kind, weren't you?
今晚是我放任她走进这个险恶的世界
I was the one who sent her out into the world tonight.
该发生的总是躲不掉
And it did what it will do.
来吧 喝茶 亲爱的
Go ahead, drink your, drink your tea, honey.
我能来一根儿吗
Can I have one of those?
烟吗
Oh, a cigarette?
当然可以
Certainly.
只要别让你妈妈知道
Just don't let your mama know that
我纵容你的恶习
I am encouraging your vices.
阿德莱德是个任性的孩子
You know, Adelaide was a willful child.
我想她如果从我身上遗传了什么的话
I suppose if she inherited anything from me,
那就是任性
it was that.
事实上 我觉得
In truth, I think
这个小妖精比我其他的孩子都像我
my little monster was more like me than any of my other children.
我不知道你有别的孩子
I didn't know you had other children.
泰特是我儿子
Tate is my son.
什么
What?
瓦奥莱特 不能让他知道这件事
He cannot know about this, Violet.
不能让他知道
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表