杀了我吗
murder me?
我的褐色贝蒂布丁20分钟后就变成黑贝蒂布丁了
My brown Betty turns to black Betty in 20 minutes.
所以有话快讲
So tell me what this is all about.
我需要帮助
I need help.
你知道在我们之前住这的那俩人吗
Do you know those two guys that lived here before us?
那对娘炮吗
Frick and Frack?
那俩怎会叫人忘记
How could I forget?
他们在楼上 而且
Well, they're upstairs and they're
他们打算绑♥架♥我妈妈的双胞胎
planning to kidnap my mother's babies
自己来抚养
and raise them themselves.
我向你保证 那是不可能发生的
Well, let me assure you that is never going to happen.
我妈妈今天就从医院回来
My mom's on her way back from the hospital today.
我不相信他们
And I don't trust them.
找你来是因为我想和那个女人谈谈
I called 'cause I want to talk to that woman,
克雷格列表上找的那个疯神婆
the Craig's List psychic.
比莉·迪恩么 要谈什么
Billie Dean? About what?
肯定会有办法摆脱这些鬼魂
Getting rid of ghosts. There must be a way.
别担心 我会解决的
Don't worry. I'll take care of it.
查德 查德
Chad? Chad...?
不管你在哪 快点出来吧
Come out, come out wherever you are.
把你肮脏的爪子从床边拿开
Put your skanky claw on that crib,
不然我就让它沾满鲜血
you'll be pulling away a bloody stump.
你从哪儿找到这些东西的
Where did you find these things?
四处翻来的
Around.
前任房♥主们都留下的珍奇的宝藏
You'd be amazed at the little forgotten treasures left behind
会让你惊奇的
by previous occupants.
你所计划的事情是违反自然的
What you are planning to do is unnatural.
除臭剂也是违反自然的 还不是卖♥♥得很好
Deodorant's unnatural, but it's a public good.
我们会是很棒的父母
We'll make excellent parents.
男人不应该和男人在一起
Man shall not lie with man.
这有违天理
It is an abomination.
你的发型也是 不过那是你的问题了
So's that hairdo, but I figure that's your business.
你们为什么就不能安分一点 养个宠物
Why can't you people just content yourself with having pets?
为什么非要将你们扭曲的生活
Why must you subject an innocent child
强加到一个无辜的孩子身上
to your perversions?
没有任何研究显示在同性家庭中成长
There's nothing in the studies that indicates being raised
会对孩子造成负面影响
by a same-sex couple has any ill effects on children.
我想对死后的家庭也同样适用
I assume the same applies to the formerly living.
我唯一知道的研究 是血与泪的教训
Well, the only study I know is the study of blood and pain.
我的孩子是我身上掉下的肉
My children came out of my body,
这点是你永远无法理解的
and that is something that you will never be able to understand.
女士 他们只是从你的肚子里爬出来罢了
Lady, just because you happen to be the hole they crawled out of
根本毫无意义
doesn't mean a goddamn thing.
这意义非凡
It means everything.
好吧 当然了
Right. Sure.
这就是为什么每次我在自己房♥子里溜达时
That's why I can't even walk through my own home
总能撞见几个你那些死掉的子女
without tripping over one of your dead offspring.
我深爱我的孩子
I loved my children.
爱到死
To death.
他们都是我的一部分
They are a part of me,
那个未降生的孩子也是一样
just like that unborn child is a part of me,
我绝不会让你的脏手碰到我孙子一下
and I will not have you put your filthy hands on my grandchild.
孙子
Grandchild?
等一下
Wait a minute.
你不会是说那位小诺曼·贝茨
Are you telling me that Norman Bates Jr.
就要当爸爸了吧
is the baby daddy?
你一定会爱上这栋房♥子
You gotta love this house.
听我说
Listen to me.
你可以抱走另外一个
You can have the other one.
哈蒙医生的那个骨肉
The one fathered by Dr. Harmon.
他可是个迷人的男人
I mean, he's an attractive man.
但你不能抢走我孙子
But not my grandbaby.
一个金发一个黑发 就像我和帕特一样
A blond and a brunette-- just like me and Pat.
太完美了
It's perfect.
不
No.
我们两个都要定了
We definitely need both.
你这个贱♥人♥
God, you're vile.
你根本不懂得抚养孩子
You're not suited to raise children.
抚养他们
Raise them?
亲爱的 不 不
Oh, honey, no, no, no.
我们会等他们长到完美可爱的年龄
We're going to wait until they reach that perfect, adorable age--
大概一岁或一岁半左右
around a year, year and a half or so--
再用低致敏性的枕头把他们闷死
and then we're going to smother them with hypoallergenic pillows.
这样他们就会永远可爱下去了
That way, they'll be cute forever.
这里有太多的痛苦
So much pain here.
太多的留恋和遗憾
So much longing and regret.
恐惧
Fear.
悲伤
Sadness.
罪孽
Guilt.
还有扭曲
And perversion.
你现在可以帮我们找到那些鬼魂吗
Now, can you ferret out the fairies for us?
这是我们眼下最大的困扰
I mean, that's our main concern at the moment.
追踪某一个灵魂是非常难的
Targeting a particular spirit is going to be difficult.
这房♥子都快满员了
This is a very crowded house.
你还这么年轻
You were so young.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
天呐
Oh, God.
求你千万别说出去
Please don't tell.
不能让爸妈知道
They can't know.
我们该怎么做
So what can we do?
我们要想办法把他们与
Somehow, we have to try and dislodge them
这里的磁性吸引力分离
from the paramagnetic grip of this place.
什么东西
The what?
恶魔之力
The evil.
和其他力量没有区别 瓦奥莱特
It's a force just like any other, Violet.
就是单纯的物理学
Pure physics.
真实而强大
Real and powerful.
因各类事件产生
Created by events.
那些将灵魂的能量释放至
Events that unleash psychic energy
能够吸收灵力的环境中的事件
into the environment, where it's absorbed.
就像电池充电一样
Like the way a battery stores energy.
它随处可见
You'll see it all the time
在监狱或避难所之类的地方
in places like prisons or asylums.
负面的能量靠创伤和痛苦滋生
Negative energy feeds on trauma and pain.
将伤痛汇聚丛生
It draws those things to it.
这座房♥子里的力
The force here in this house
比许多人的伤痛加在一起还要巨大
is larger than the many individual traumas.
而且它有强大的欲望
And it has a need.
它想要挣脱束缚
It wants to break through.
它想要闯入我们的世界
It wants to move in our world.
它把那些被困在阴阳两界的灵魂当做通道
It's using those trapped between this world and the next as conduits.
很有趣
That's very interesting.
可是我们该拿那对同性恋怎么办
But what do we do about the gays?
怎么除掉他们
I mean, how do we get rid of them?
可能会有办法
Oh, there might be a way.
我不能保证
I can't promise...
他不可以在场
He can't be here.
泰特
Tate.
比莉·迪恩
Billie Dean,
那是我儿子
that's my boy.
他就是泰特
That's Tate.
我想帮忙
I want to help.
你已经帮得够多了
You've helped enough.
现在不行 泰特
Not now, Tate.
继续吧
Go on.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that about?
只是有时 当灵媒如此直接的面对鬼魂
It's just that, sometimes, when a medium meets a spirit so directly,
会有很强烈的反应
it has a powerful effect.
仅此而已
That's all.
你没什么可担心的
It's nothing to concern yourself about.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表