One for you, one for me.
我们能那么做吗
We could do that?
不行也得行
We'll have to.
毕竟 孩子不能没有妈妈
After all, they've got to have mothers.
精神病院里可不能养孩子
You can't raise a baby in the loony bin.
你只是累了
You're just tired.
瓦奥莱特
Violet?
有人吗
Hello?
是谁干的
Who did that?
你♥他♥妈♥干了些什么
What the hell did you do?
他死了
He's dead.
不对头
This is wrong.
全都不对头
It's all wrong.
你是谁
Who are you?
你对我的房♥子 我的东西做了些什么
What did you do to my house? My belongings?
我知道你一直在煎熬
I know you've suffered a long time.
我是来帮你的
I'm here to help you.
我要我的孩子 我的孩子在哪
I need my baby. Where's my baby?
他们争吵打闹 决定不要孩子了
They were fighting and decided not to make one.
或许会新搬来一家人
But maybe now a new family will move in
他们能满足你的愿望
and they can give you what you want.
是的
Yes.
孩子
A baby.
我只是...想要我的孩子
I just... I want my baby.
你要玩游戏吗
You want to play?
出来吧
Come out.
我不会伤害你
I won't hurt you.
你在和谁说话
Who are you talking to?
没人
No one.
上楼来
Come upstairs.
有些事我们要讨论下
There's something we need to discuss.
讨论 妈的
A discussion? Oh, shit.
我刚和莱文森老师通过电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with Mrs. Levinson.
瓦奥莱特 你有两周没去上学了
Violet, you haven't been in school in two weeks.
出什么事了
What is going on?
我不喜欢上学
I don't like it.
太无聊了 他们还欺负我
It's boring, and they bully me.
什么意思
What does that mean?
你就是这副德行
That is so you.
每当小孩子抱怨被欺负了
Some kids say they're bullied
他们的父母总会安抚宽慰
and their parents just pull them right out.
你却要我解释什么叫欺负
You ask me to define bullying.
你告诉你妈妈这些事了吗
Have you told your mom about this?
您作为鼎鼎大名的心理医生
How is it that a big, fancy shrink
竟然没注意到你老婆最近神志恍惚
hasn't noticed that his wife has totally lost her shit?
瓦奥莱特 看着我
Violet, look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
她出什么事了
What's going on with her?
一旦她从床上起来
Well, when she's not in bed
或是对一切充满担忧以外
or worrying about absolutely everything,
她就开始吃生脑子
she's eating raw brains.
也许她以为怀中双胞胎偷走了她的脑子
Maybe she thinks the twins are stealing hers,
至少看起来是这样
'cause that's kind of how it seems.
这听起来
Well, it sounds like, um,
你妈妈很沮丧压抑
your mom is depressed
你感觉孤立无援
and you're feeling very alone and isolated.
重点不再在于我
This isn't about me.
重点是妈妈快疯了 而这归咎于你
I'm saying Mom's crazy and it's your fault.
是你把她逼疯的
You drove her crazy.
你背着她出轨
You're a cheater.
年轻女孩 拿着鸡毛掸子的老太婆
Young girls, old ladies with feather dusters.
你口味诡异 而又悲哀
You're so weird and pathetic,
你没对我下手我还真奇怪
I'm surprised you haven't gone after me.
我好歹还是你父亲 说话放尊重些
I'm still your father. Do not talk to me like that.
反正我也无话可说了
I don't have anything more to say anyway.
治疗结束了
Session's over.
瓦奥莱特
Violet.
夫人 你还好吗
Madame, are you all right?
都是我的错
It's my own fault.
我...
I...
我会阅读所有东西的标签
I read labels on everything,
而一旦真有必要时
and then, when it really counted,
我只会...只会盲从指示
I just... I just followed directions blindly.
我的医生上周给我开了个处方
My doctor gave me a prescription last week
是些治疗呕吐的药 然后...
for a drug for nausea, and...
我刚才在网上查了一下 上面说
I just checked it on the Internet, and it says
它有发烧 痉挛的副作用
that it can cause fever and seizures and, um...
还会产生幻觉
vision changes.
这是唯一的解释
That's the only explanation.
关于什么的解释 夫人
For what, Madame?
最近发生的所有疯狂之事的解释
For all the crazy stuff that's been happening.
而那医生竟然从未告诉我药有副作用
And my doctor never even told me about the side effects.
医生都是骗子
Doctors are charlatans.
我的心神在作弄我 莫伊拉
My mind is playing tricks on me, Moira.
我亲眼看到些东西
I'm literally seeing things.
放松 没事的 夫人
There, there, Madame.
你需要的是好好大哭一场
You just need a good cry.
眼泪有时是绝佳良药
Sometimes it's the best possible thing.
所有人都认为我疯了
And everybody thinks I'm crazy.
我知道本以为我疯了 我清楚
I know Ben does. I know it.
我又不好意思给卢克打电♥话♥
And I've been too embarrassed to call Luke.
男人都这德行
That's what men do.
他们让你以为自己疯了
They make you think you're crazy
那样他们倒有乐子了
so they can have their fun.
你没有读过夏洛特·帕金斯·吉尔曼写的
Haven't you read The Yellow Wallpaper
《黄色墙纸》吗
by Charlotte Perkins Gilman?
没有
No.
她的丈夫 一位医生
Her husband, a doctor,
把她锁在楼上一个卧室里
locks her away in the upstairs bedroom
想使其
to recuperate
从轻微癔病中恢复神志
from a slight hysterical tendency.
日复一日盯着那黄色墙纸
Staring at the yellow wallpaper day after day...
她开始产生幻觉 认为有女人
she begins to hallucinate that there are women
被困在那墙纸图案里
trapped in the pattern.
半疯半醒
Half-mad,
她刮下墙纸 以解放那些女人
she scrapes off the wallpaper to set the women free.
等她丈夫终于打开卧室门
When her husband finally unlocks the door,
他发现她绕着房♥间 抚摸着墙纸
he finds her circling the room, touching the wallpaper,
轻声道"我终于逃出去了"
whispering, "I finally got out of here."
自盘♥古♥开天地以来
Since the beginning of time,
男人总找借口将女子束之高阁
men find excuses to lock women away.
胡乱编造些疾病
They make up diseases,
比如说癔病
like hysteria.
你知道这个词是从何而来的吗
Do you know where that word comes from?
不知道
No.
希腊语中的"子♥宫♥"演化而来
The Greek word for uterus.
公元第二个世纪
In the second century,
人们本以为是因性生活缺乏而导致
they thought it was caused by sexual deprivation.
唯一的治疗手段便是阵发性歇斯底里
And the only possible cure was hysterical paroxysm.
高♥潮♥病
Orgasms.
医生们
Doctors...
在其办公室为女性手♥淫♥使她们致高♥潮♥
would masturbate women in their office,
这就算治疗的药了
and call it medicine.
我完全不知道
I had no idea.
数百年前的事了 到现在也没有更好的法子
It was a hundred years ago, but we're no better off today.
男人仍是想方设法逼着女人使其癫狂
Men are still inventing ways to drive women over the edge.
看看你和哈蒙医生
Look at you and Mr. Harmon--
背叛你 然后弃你于不顾
cheating on you and leaving you here,
孤身一人 怀着双胞胎
pregnant with twins, alone,
还要照顾那旷课的青春期女儿
to care for your truant teenage daughter.
任哪个女人不被逼疯
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表