泰特·朗顿住在这里吗
Does Tate Langdon live here?
他是我儿子
He's my son.
怎么了 他犯什么事了
Why? What has he done?
好 准备冲进去
All right, make entry.
年
别这样
Stop it.
好吧
Ah, okay.
怎么回事 伙计
What the hell, dude?
有人在校园内开枪扫射
Somebody's shooting up the school.
他在杀人
He's shooting people.
等等 你中枪了吗 被打中哪里
Wait, are you hit? Where are you hit?
操 我 我不知道
Shit, I don't, I don't know, man.
这不是我的血
That's not my blood.
当时我站在马克·芬斯丁旁边
I was right next to Mark Finstein,
那人对着他的脑袋就是一枪
and the guy shot him in the freaking skull.
是谁干的
Who's doing this?
我 我不知道
I-I don't know.
我们得快点离开这里
We need to get the hell out of here!
快躲起来
Go! Go!
把门堵上
Block the door!
快把门堵上
Get the door!
不 不
No, no.
求你了
Please, no!
我受够了
Screw this.
没有事的
It's going to be okay.
一切都会没事的
Ev-Everything is going to be okay.
会好起来的
It's going to be okay.
等一下
Hey!
够了 快点滚出这里
It's enough. Get out of here.
天呐
Oh, God!
天呐
Oh, God.
不要
Please!
为什么
Why?!
为什么
Why?
求你了
Please.
让我和他谈谈
Let me just talk to him!
求你了 让我和他谈谈
Please, just let me talk to him!
泰特
Tate!
泰特 不要 求你了
Tate. No, please.
他会乖乖跟你走的
He'll go peacefully.
他只是个孩子 他还是个孩子
He's just a child! He's just a child!
泰特 泰特
Tate! Tate!
天呐 请别这么做
Oh, God, please don't do this!
西野高中屠♥杀♥案
斯蒂芬妮·博格斯
凯文·盖德蒙
泰特·朗顿
美国 洛杉矶
妈
Mom?
妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mommy.
她不在这里
She's not here.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你伤害她了吗
Did you hurt her?
当然没有
Of course not.
她八成在杂货店里
She's probably at the grocery store,
买♥♥些速冻食物给你做晚饭
buying some frozen fare to reheat for your supper tonight.
你发现泰特的事了 对吧
You found out about Tate, didn't you?
我知道你迟早会发现
I knew you would.
快滚出我家
Get out of my house!
这事不可能是真的
This is not happening.
我当初发现时 也怀疑自己是否神智清楚
I questioned my sanity when I first found out..
但这房♥子...
but this house...
这房♥子会让你相信鬼神
this house will make you a believer.
你想 瓦奥莱特
You see, Violet,
当泰特迷失自我时 我们就住在这里
we were living here when Tate lost his way.
我认为是这房♥子害他变成这样的
And I believe that the house drove him to it.
什么 不可能
What? No.
这不是真的
That can't be real.
你是个聪明的女孩
You're a smart girl.
你怎能如此自大地认为
How can you be so arrogant to think that
你仅能看见一种现实的存在
there's only one reality that you're able to see?
我想让你见个人
I want you to meet someone.
这是瓦奥莱特·哈蒙
Violet Harmon,
来见见比莉·迪恩·霍华德
meet Billie Dean Howard.
这孩子没什么礼貌
The child has no manners.
比莉天生通灵 她能帮上忙
Billie is a gifted medium. She can help.
你很困惑
You're confused.
不知所措
Overwhelmed.
你怎么可能不困惑呢
Why wouldn't you be?
我从未想自找麻烦
I never asked for any of this.
谁都不想
None of us did.
但一旦被选中 就无能为力了
But nothing can be done once one's been chosen.
比莉这些年来一直在帮我
Billie has been helping me for years.
我是在克雷格列表上发现她的
I first found her on Craigslist.
克雷格列表 在线分类网站
我见过各式各样的骗子
I've been through all the phonies,
但她百分百可靠
but she is 100% authentic.
Lifetime:美国电视网
我刚在Lifetime开完会
I've just come from a meeting at Lifetime;
他们想与我一起做部试播剧
they're interested in making a pilot with me.
又是克雷格列表上的神婆
A Craigslist psychic with
又是好莱坞经纪人什么的
a Hollywood agent.
谁会想得到
Who'd have thought?
是灵媒 亲爱的
A medium, dear.
我不能知悉你的未来
I can't read your future.
那是种不同的天赋
That's a different gift.
喝点甘菊茶吧
Have some chamomile tea.
有安神的作用
It'll calm the nerves.
我一定是在做梦
I'm in a dream.
我以前和你一样
I used to be like you.
在我25岁之前
Until I was 25.
有一天我刷牙的时候 我家女佣
When out of the blue, my cleaning lady
就这么凭空出现了
shows up as I'm brushing my teeth.
但她没拿马桶刷 没带橡胶手套
Except she's got no toilet brush and rubber gloves,
没穿衣服 浑身是血
she's naked and bloody.
她丈夫用根冰锥刺死了她
Her husband murdered her with an ice pick.
很难不寻求帮助
It's hard to keep good help.
你以为我想让一个浑身是血的墨西哥鬼
Do you think I wanted a bloody Mexican ghost
出现在我的浴室里吗
in my bathroom?
我想要的无非是提高网球技术
All I wanted was to improve my tennis game
以及罢免夏洛蒂·惠特尼读书社团社长的职位
and unseat Charlotte Whitney as president of my book club.
但我命中注定如此
But I was chosen.
一旦被选中
And when you're chosen,
你要么面对现实 要么就是被逼疯
you either get with the program or you go crazy.
了解真♥相♥是你的唯一选择
Understanding the truth is your only choice.
你所说的真♥相♥是什么
What's your version of the truth?
有一些人 他们遭到暴♥力♥袭击
There are some who have an understandably violent
对自己被残忍♥杀害存有复仇心理
and vengeful reaction to being horribly murdered.
报仇雪恨之前 他们不愿离开
They refuse to move on, until they exact their pound of flesh.
然而也有极少部分鬼魂
Then there are a very few souls,
就像泰特
like Tate,
他们甚至不知道自己已然逝去
who don't even know they're dead,
他们以为自己还是孩子 闲逛人间
who walk among the living in child-like confusion.
正因如此 我才想让他找你♥爸♥爸治疗
That's why I wanted him to see your father.
我希望你♥爸♥爸或许
I was hoping your father might
能帮他认清自己
help him achieve some clarity about himself
这样他自己能看清♥真♥♥相♥
so that he could see the truth on his own.
我们必须帮他跨过这道坎 瓦奥莱特
We must help him cross over, Violet.
都是屁话
This is bullshit.
我被骗了
I was set up.
我的电脑被 有人乱动我的...
My computer was-- someone messed with my...
玛丽是谁
Who is Mary?
瓦奥莱特 她想和你谈谈
Violet, she wants to talk to you.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表