开始新生活
and make a new life for yourself.
给我开个价
Give me a number.
要是想了解历史 我会去找基恩·奥特里的
I want history, I'll go talk to Gene Autry.
加州著名乡村歌♥手
但是现在再也没有处♥女♥地了
But now there are no more virgin plots.
我们都活在死去的人头顶上
We live on top of each other.
这就是加利佛尼亚的现状
That's California now...
也是世界的现状
and that's the world.
已经没有更多的空间了
There is no more space,
占地盘是人类的本性
and yet it's human nature to want to claim your own turf.
所以我们就到处建房♥子
So build away, we do.
每一次你为雄伟的寺庙
Every time you put up one of these... monstrous temples
建造石膏神像
to the gods of travertine,
都掩盖了那片土地曾有的生活
you're building on top of someone else's life.
我是一个开♥发♥商
I'm a developer.
我在过去的基础上做改进
I improved on the past.
我建造全新的未来
I build a new future.
你应该放尊重一些
You should show some respect.
你不是考古学家
You're not an archeologist.
应该学会全身而退
You should stop unearthing while you're ahead.
你那样做只会招来诅咒
It only brings a haunting.
我们有责任
We have a responsibility
像以前的守墓人一样
as caretakers to the old lands...
尊敬亡灵
to show some respect.
公共墓地已经是过去时了
Cemeteries are for the past.
现在是我的时代
This is my time.
你不能拆了那房♥子
You can't tear down that house.
如果你这么想保存它 买♥♥下来
If you want to keep it so bad, buy it.
不是所有人都像你一样有钱
Well, not all of us have been as fortunate as you.
那就滚蛋
Then piss off!
你来我家羞辱我
You come into my house and insult me,
给我上历史课
and give me a history lesson,
还想让我坐视赚个盆满钵盈的机会
and I'm supposed to back out of a deal
而弃之不理
that's going to make me millions?
我和女人之间做交易只有三个原因
There are three reasons I deal with women:
肉♥欲♥ 金钱 或是满足我的胃
sex, money, or making me sandwiches.
除非你准备进厨房♥
And unless you're planning on going into my kitchen
在两片面包之间夹些火腿
and slapping some ham between two slices of bread...
不然的话 我们的谈话结束了
this conversation is over.
总有一天 你的时代会结束
One day, your time's going to end.
他们也会在你头上动土
And they'll be building on top of you, too.
我真的很喜欢和你聊天 哈蒙医生
You know, I really like talking to you, Dr. Harmon.
你帮了我很多
You've helped me a lot.
也可能是药帮了我
Maybe it's the drugs.
我没再出现过幻觉了
I don't have any more visions.
我想也许我的脑子里
I think it might have just been like a...
像是很扭曲的化学物质不平衡
like a screwy chemical imbalance.
当然了 还有你对我的教导
And of course, the parenting.
我很高兴你感觉好多了 泰特
Well, I'm glad you feel so much better, Tate.
真的很高兴
I really am.
今天的治疗结束了
Our session's over for today.
听着 我...
Look, I, uh...
我想问你一些事
I need to ask you something.
不算治疗时间的
Off the clock.
我没权过问 不过
And I have no right. But...
我走投无路了
I'm desperate.
我很担心瓦奥莱特
I'm worried about Violet.
我懂
I get that.
她是你的女儿
She's your daughter.
但是 她不是小女孩了
But, you know, she's not a little girl anymore.
有些时候
And at some point...
你得学会放手
you're gonna have to let her go.
她现在不和我说话
She won't talk to me anymore.
-我们以前很亲密 -她经历了很多事
- We used to be very close. - She's been through a lot.
她和你谈心 我知道
She talks to you. I know she talks to you.
我的意思是 泰特
What I'm getting at, Tate, is
如果瓦奥莱特遇到了麻烦 大♥麻♥烦
if Violet is in trouble, real trouble,
请马上来找我
please come to me right away.
我不想失去她
I don't want to lose her.
我不能
I can't.
失去她 我活不下去
I wouldn't survive it.
真希望你是我父亲
I wish you were my father.
我的生活将会和现在截然不同
My life would have been a lot different.
你想干吗
What do you want?
我要见我儿子
I need to speak to my son.
我知道他今天约了哈蒙医生做治疗
I believe he had a session with Dr. Harmon today.
已经结束了
That ended.
但我肯定那个小疯子一定
But I'm sure the little psycho is still
还在这附近的某个地方躲着呢
skulking around here somewhere.
你有个地方没擦干净
You missed a spot.
你也是
So did you.
你刚才哭过
You've been crying.
很好
Good.
泰特
Tate?
泰特 亲爱的
Tate, honey?
你想干吗
What do you want?
我想见你
Well, I wanted to see you.
感觉好点了吗
Are you feeling any better?
这个
Are the
好好医生的治疗对你有帮助吗
visits with the good doctor helping you?
有
Yeah.
我们已经挖掘到我的根本问题了
We're really getting to the root of the problem.
原来我的症结在于我恨我母亲
Turns out I hate my mother.
小波
Beau?
过来 亲爱的
Come here, darling.
跟我坐一会 亲爱的
Sit down with me, darling.
我漂亮的小宝贝
My beautiful boy.
我的小帅哥
My handsome boy.
妈妈要跟你道别了
Mama's got to say good-bye.
他们要把你从我身边带走了
They're going to take you away from me.
他们要把一切都带走 永远带走
They're going to take everything away forever.
我的乖儿子
My sweet boy.
没事的
It'll be okay.
你自以为很精明 对吧
You think you're being very crafty, don't you?
去引诱那个滑头的波斯人
Throwing yourself at that greasy Persian.
但你是聪明过头了
But you've been too clever by half.
他说他要给我建个泳池
He says he's building me a swimming pool.
而且等他们把后院挖了以后
And when they dig up that backyard
他们就会发现我的尸骨 到时你就等着进监狱吧
and find my bones, you'll go to prison.
根本就不会有什么泳池 你个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
There's not going to be a swimming pool, you stupid slut.
连这个房♥子都将不复存在了
There won't even be a house.
他计划把这整个房♥子都拆了
He plans to tear the whole thing down
然后建平价公♥寓♥
and put up affordable housing.
他会把你的尸骨永远埋在这里
He's going to seal your tomb for good.
我不相信
I don't believe you.
这是事实
Well, it's true.
他亲口告诉我的
He told me so himself.
虽然 通常情况下
And while I would normally
一想到你将生生世世
rejoice at the thought of you
待在这个政♥府♥补助楼里刷厕所
spending eternity scrubbing out low-flow toilets
我就会觉得很爽
in government-subsidized housing,
但是也有可能
there's every chance
当这个房♥子被拆掉之后
that when these walls come down,
我也将永远失去我的家人
I am going to lose my family forever.
我不会允许这件事发生的
And I won't have that.
他骗了我
He lied to me.
他当然要骗你
Well, of course he lied to you.
男人为什么总是骗人
Why do they always lie?
这是他们的本性
It's in their nature.
他们不能自已
They can't help it.
但是咱们可以互助互利
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表