那就好好看看
Well, take a good look.
这会是你最后一次见到我
It's the last time you're ever gonna see me.
我知道
I know.
我将被遣往其他州服刑
They're sending me out of state to serve my sentence.
伊利诺伊州
Illinois.
不过我记得那里的监狱
Though I understand that the penitentiary there
有很好的戏剧课程
has a very fine theater program.
那你终于能找到梦寐以求的
Well, you'll finally have that captive audience
为你"俘获"的观众了
you've always dreamed of.
你不问我原因吗 康丝坦斯
Aren't you going to ask me why, Constance?
什么的原因
Why what?
为何我对一项我没犯过的案认罪
Why did I confess to a crime we both know I didn't commit?
我早就学会不问怪人为何爱作怪了
I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things.
但如果你认为你在保护我
But if you thought you were protecting me,
那你就比我想得还傻
then you're a bigger fool than I ever took you for.
不 我知道你不需要保护
No, I have no illusion that you need protecting.
不需要我的 或者任何男人的保护
From me, or any man.
不 不 这只和我有关
No. No, this is about me.
我需要为
I need to pay
我的罪孽还债 康丝坦斯
for my crimes, Constance.
我所有的罪孽
All of them.
看来你心想事成了
Well, it looks like you're going to get your wish.
你会死在这里的 你知道的 对吧
You're going to die in here, you know that, don't you?
我不介意
I don't mind.
我能承受得起
I can take it.
如果你说出那三个字的话
I can endure it all...
我将默默忍♥受一切
if you'll just say those words.
我知道你曾经爱过我 康丝坦斯
I know you loved me once, Constance.
只要你说出那三个字
Just say it...
我就欣然面对一切
and I can face whatever may come.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表