Can't. Homework.
你有什么事对我不满吗
Are you mad at me about something?
既然你怀孕了 为什么你不吃呢
Why don't you eat it since you're eating for two now?
怎么 你以为我傻啊
What, you think I'm stupid?
晚餐时你没喝酒
You stopped drinking wine at dinner,
你的脸也越来越肥了
and you're gaining weight in your face.
我本想今晚告诉你的
I was gonna tell you tonight.
高龄产妇风险很大
You know the statistics, when you have a baby over 40.
我知道
Yeah, I do.
你想谈谈这事吗
You want to talk about it?
不想谈 谢了
No, thanks. I'm good.
就算你怀上了孩子
Having a baby isn't going
你和爸爸也不会再待在一起
to keep you and Dad together,
如果你想和我谈这个
if that's what you're thinking.
瓦奥莱特
Wow, Violet.
我真得很欣赏你对此事的乐观看法
I am really appreciating your optimism on this.
真的
Really am.
说吧 继续说 把你的不满都说出来
Come on, go ahead and say all your mean things.
我觉得你很软弱
I think you're weak.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你 本
Thank you, Ben.
不客气
All right.
等这事解决了再说
Just till it's over.
我明白
I understand.
这是我最起码的责任
It's the least I can do.
没人会打扰我们的
We are on a desert island.
知道吗 我不想再纠缠了
I'm over us, you know?
别人都怎么说我来着
I mean, what's it say about me?
和我的老师 一个有妇之夫上♥床♥吗
Sleeping with a married guy, my teacher?
我的人生还能再烂俗些吗
Could I be more textbook?
我不想再这个样子了
It's not who I want to be anymore.
我只想你能站在我这边
I just need your support right now.
我会的
You got it.
一我想到明天早上 要躺在手术台上
When I imagine lying there on that table tomorrow morning,
就会很难过
it's just so sad.
可怜的宝宝
Our baby.
只是个意外
Wasn't meant to be.
敬你一杯 海登
To you, Hayden,
谢谢你能如此善解人意地解决这事
for handling this with grace and maturity.
听着 我先声明 今晚
Um, listen, to, uh, be clear, I'm gonna...
今晚我睡沙发
I'm gonna sleep on the couch tonight.
我只想你能陪着我做完手术
I just need you till it's over.
然后你就能回到圣女维维安的身边
Then you go back to Saint Vivien,
而我则继续去学人格理论和精神病理学
and I go back to Personality Theory and Psychopathology.
还不错
Not so bad.
披萨来了
Pizza!
来了
Yay!
-你在耍我吗 -我只是想看看
- Are you kidding me? - I-I just need to check this...
抱歉 是我穿越了吗
Sorry. Am I in a time warp?
刚才我好像听你说
Did I not just two seconds ago
不会给她打电♥话♥
hear you say no calls?
把你的电♥话♥给我
Give me your phone.
不 海登
Hayden, no.
别这样 放轻松 放轻松
Come on, come on, take it easy, take it easy.
-没事了 -我只希望你能爱我
- It's okay. - All I ever wanted was for you to love me.
快看 不会再有电♥话♥了
Look, look, no-no more calls.
不会再有了
No more calls.
待在这儿
You stay.
是谁
Who is it?
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我不是有意打扰
I don't want to bother you,
但我受伤了 能帮帮我吗
but I'm hurt and needing some help.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
我受伤了 能帮帮我吗
I'm hurt and needing some help.
请开下门
Open the door.
你说过了
Well, you said that.
能告诉我发生什么事了吗
Can you tell me what happened?
你怎么会受伤的
How did you get hurt?
你没看见我脸上的血吗
Can't you see the blood on my face?
他就在外面
He's out here.
快让我进去
Let me in.
你这女人怎么能这样
What kind of woman are you?
他来了 他会捅死我的
He's coming. He's gonna stab me!
我 我去找人帮忙
I'm-I'm... I'm gonna get help.
我去报♥警♥
I'm calling 911.
瓦奥莱特
Violet!
瓦奥莱特 回答我
Violet! Answer me!
如果你一直打扰我的话
How am I supposed to finish
要我怎么完成作业啊
my homework if you keep interrupting?
-又怎么了 -你的电♥话♥呢
- What's the matter? - Where's your phone?
在楼上的包里
In my bag upstairs.
快快 快去拿电♥话♥
Go, go, go, go, go get it.
报♥警♥
Dial 911.
-是谁 -回到你的房♥间
- Who's that? - Just go into your room,
锁上门 我不叫你就别出来 快点
lock the door, don't come out until I tell you... now!
别敲了
Stop it!
我不会让你进来的
I am not letting you in this house!
我已经报♥警♥了
I have called 911.
警♥察♥马上就到
The police are on their way!
我有钱
I have money.
想拿什么就拿什么
Please just take anything.
我们不是来打劫的
We're not here to rob you.
摘下面具
Masks off.
笔录上写得很清楚
The transcript was very clear.
那个护士看见了R. 弗兰克林
The nurses saw R. Franklin,
所以他也没必要遮遮掩掩
he had nothing to hide.
-还有12分钟 -好戏就要开始了
- 12 minutes. - Then the fun begins.
我有个惊喜要给你们
I have a surprise for you guys.
不是吧
No way.
我在易趣上买♥♥的
I got it on eBay.
鉴定过了
Authenticated.
这就是他用来敲玛利亚的那个
It's the one he used to bash Maria.
给我看看
Let me see it.
真♥他♥妈♥棒
Holy shit.
我可以感觉到它的能量 太牛逼了
Can feel the energy in this. This is bitchin'.
谁先来
Who goes first?
哪个演格拉迪斯
Which one is Gladys?
去你的 神经病 我才不会穿这个
Screw you, psycho! I'm not putting this on.
你必须穿 这一切都必须完美无缺
You have to. Everything has to be perfect.
-脱掉衣服 -不要
- Take your clothes off! - No!
-妈妈 -我来穿
- Mom! -Put it on me!
你们两个都要换制♥服♥
Oh, you'll both be wearing uniforms.
R. 弗兰克林讨厌护士
R. Franklin hated nurses.
他不小心吃过温度计里的水银
He had a bad experience with the mercury in a broken thermometer.
所以他才要把格拉迪斯带上楼
That's why he took Gladys upstairs
然后按进浴缸里淹死
and drowned her in the tub.
至于你 玛利亚
And you, Maria--
他把你留到最后
he saved you for last.
R. 弗兰克林是头名 排在曼森前面
R. Franklin was the first. Before Manson.
谋杀习俗因他改变
He changed the culture.
我们要向他致敬
We're paying tribute to him.
我们不要参与你的旧事重现
We're not going to be part of your reenactment.
把这个穿上 你不想我帮你穿的
Put this on. You won't like it if I have to make you.
泰特 他们要杀了我和妈妈
Tate, they're trying to kill me and my mom!
你得把他们引到地下室去
You have to get them to the basement.
你在说什么鬼东西
What the hell are you talking about?
去地下室 照我说的做
The basement! Just do it!
这些画很不错
Some serious art, man.
为什么要把它们盖住呢
Why are you trying to cover it up?
我不喜欢
Decided I didn't like it.
都结束了 妈妈
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表