别停
Don't stop.
我马上就整理好了
I'll be finished in here in just a second.
为什么
Why?
不好好利用这漂亮的床多可惜
A shame to waste such a beautiful bed.
别 不要
Don't. No, don't.
住手 拜托 不要
No, stop, please. No!
住手 你喝醉了
Stop it! You are drunk.
求你了 我很需要这份工作
Please, I really need this job.
上次你很享受啊
You liked it the last time.
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
我当时很空虚
I was just lonely.
想要辆大黄蜂吗
Want a Camaro?
我们昨天刚运来一批新货
We got a new shipment in yesterday.
不 我
No, I...
我从十六岁那年就爱着你
I have loved you since I was 16.
亲爱的 求你了
Sweetheart, please.
这不代表什么
This-This didn't mean anything.
这是你最后一次伤我的心了
You've broken my heart for the last time.
我们只是把钱撤回来 本
We were just getting it back, Ben.
我真心想信任你
I wanted to trust you so badly.
我只是想保护你
I was trying to protect you.
别把自己说得像个英雄
Oh, don't try to turn this into some kind of heroic act!
你只是害怕
You were scared shitless
我知道真♥相♥后的反应
of what I might do if I found out about it.
我怎么知道他让咱的投资
How was I supposed to know he was gonna screw up
打了水漂
our investments that badly?
他以前总能让我们赚得盆满钵盈
He's always made us money before.
我怀孕了
Well, I am pregnant,
发生了这么多事后我一点不想住在这里
and I cannot live in this house after what happened to us here!
你现在跟我说我们别无选择
And now you're telling me that we have no choice,
我们濒临破产
that we're broke?
我们没破产
We're not broke.
我们还有钱
We have money.
只是全部投在这房♥子上了
It's just tied up in this house.
房♥子一卖♥♥出去 钱就回来了
Once we sell it, we can take it out.
不 不
No, no.
我等不及了
I-I can't wait that long.
我 我们
I-- we...
我们得先租个房♥子
we have to, we have to rent a place.
小维 你到底希望我怎么做
Viv, what do you want me to do?
我试着重操旧业
I'm trying to rebuild my practice.
生活也节衣缩食
We're already paying the minimum on our cards.
我去找份工作
I'll get a job.
给你自己更多压力吗
To put more stress on yourself?
好吧
Fine.
我们找地方租套公♥寓♥
We'll get a studio apartment somewhere.
至少 至少暂时周转得过来
We can, we can swing that, at least, at least temporarily.
公♥寓♥
Studio apartment?
你觉得这样就能减轻压力了
You think that's gonna take the pressure off?
我的办公室在这里
My office is here.
人们来这里看诊
People see me here.
患者来这里看诊
Patients see me here.
虽然人数的确不多
And not that many, I might add.
创伤后应激障碍 突发性刺♥激♥后导致情绪烦躁易怒
亲爱的 你有创伤后应激障碍
Honey, you're having PTSD.
这完全是正常反应
This is a total normal response.
只需要帮你找一个
We just need to find you a therapist
医保承办范围内的理疗师
that our insurance will cover.
咱立马就找
Right away.
别让我觉得自己疯了
Don't make me feel like I'm crazy.
我和房♥产经纪人约了明天见面
I have an appointment with the realtor tomorrow.
问她我们能给房♥子做哪些改进
I'm gonna talk to her about what kind of home improvements
希望不会太破费
we can make-- hopefully nothing too expensive,
或许修缮后院什么的就够了
maybe something with the backyard.
幸运的话即使我们卖♥♥掉这房♥子
Hopefully we can sell the place
也不会损失太大
without taking too much of a loss.
好
Sure.
当然可以
I'm sure we can.
别再对我撒谎了
Don't lie to me again.
你再对我撒谎的话 我们就真结束了
If you lie to me again, we're through.
我被你和你家发生的事吓到了
I am just horrified for you and your family.
我真不知道该说些什么
I hardly know what to say, really.
我能想象
And I can just imagine
在经历了这么多后
how you might be feeling a little anxious,
你一定很焦虑
given all of this.
不 不是焦虑 是愤怒
Nope, not anxious. Angry.
你知道这也是当那对男孩
You know that's how I felt when the boys,
做出那样行径后我的感受
you know, did what they did.
我们关系还挺不错的
We'd gotten rather close.
周日他们会邀请我喝血腥玛丽 吃煎蛋卷
They'd have me over for Bloody Marys and omelettes on a Sunday.
所以当发现他俩其实就是变♥态♥后
So to find out what nasty little perverts they were--
你八成听说了那根壁炉里的拨火棍
you probably heard about the poker
当时就插在他的
from the fireplace being rammed up his...
玛西 我们必须把这房♥子挂牌出♥售♥
Marcy, we have to put the house back on the market.
而且我们必须把投资
And we have to make back
全部都收回来
everything we put into it.
这件事刻不容缓
We just can't afford to take a bath on this.
知道吗 你得调整你的预期
You know, you might want to adjust your expectations.
现在楼市日益萎靡
The housing market is dropping daily.
这种走势会持续到2013年
And these things aren't about to change until 2013,
直到当朝这废物下台
when we vote that bum out.
我的底线是 你欠了我们家的
Well, here's the bottom line: you owe our family.
根据法律 你必须向我们坦白
Under the law, you were obligated to disclose
任何可能影响我们决定
any material facts that might have
是否购买♥♥此房♥屋的重大事件
influenced our decision to buy this house.
不好意思 亲爱的
Excuse me, dear,
法律要求我们向你们交代
but the law requires us to disclose
在过去三年中
any death on the premises
发生的所有死亡事件
within the last three years.
我如实交代了
I did that.
没人给我安排上厨艺课 荷蒙夫人
Nobody's buying me cooking classes, Mrs. Hormon.
哈蒙
Harmon.
没有人在乎过我
Nobody's looking out for me.
你知道我住在哪儿吗
Do you know where I live?
我住在山谷村 一间32平♥米♥的家庭旅馆
I live in a 350-square-foot guest house
房♥间里还有老鼠
in Valley Village, with rats.
要是能住这房♥子 我死都愿意
I'd kill to live in this house,
才不管以前的事儿呢
regardless of the history.
你八成需要一个更老练的房♥产经纪人
You know, you probably need a more seasoned realtor.
一个擅长于...
Someone who specializes in...
你以为你是我第一个找的人吗
Oh, you think you were my first call?
早上我联♥系♥了城里所有的房♥产经纪人
I called every realtor in the city this morning--
科威不动产
Coldwell Banker,
21世纪不动产
Century 21.
没人肯接这单生意
No one will take this listing.
所以这事就这么办
So here's the plan.
你去烤些饼干
You are going to bake cookies,
再买♥♥些漂亮昂贵的鲜花
you are going to go buy beautiful, expensive, fresh-cut flowers,
也许还得为过去住在这儿的人
you are going to maybe make up some nice stories about
编些好听的故事
all the lovely people who have lived here over the years.
你要竭尽所能
You're gonna do whatever it takes
把这房♥子卖♥♥出去
and you are gonna sell this house,
然后我们一家会搬到安全的地方去住
and then my family and I are gonna go live someplace safe.
作为回报
And in return for that,
我不会以重大过失的罪名起诉你
I am not gonna sue you for gross criminal negligence.
达成共识了吗
We on the same page?
很好
Good.
瞧 还是有人在乎你嘛
See? Somebody's looking out for you.
是新鲜的 我刚煮的
It's fresh. I just made it.
这回我特地敲了门
I thought I'd knock this time
以防把你吓出心脏病来
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表