抱歉打扰 你的警报响了
Um, sorry to bother you, but your alarm was triggered.
-没事吧 -没事
- Is everything okay here? - Yeah.
我们家女儿之前出去了
You know, our daughter went out a little while ago.
肯定是她触发的
I bet she set it off.
谁把你的南瓜摆设搞成那样了
Who, uh, who did this to your pumpkin patch?
我也不知道
I don't know.
可能是一群小屁孩
It looks like asshole kids to me.
你要是抓到他们再搞恶作剧
Yeah, well, you catch them doing any more mischief,
交给我来处理
send them my way.
一定会的
Will do.
感谢你这么快就赶来
And thank you so much for responding so quickly.
不得不说 自从聘用了你 我觉得
I must say, since we hired you, I feel...
安全多了吗
Safer?
是的 没错
Yeah, yeah.
不错
Good.
今晚愉快
Okay. Have a good night.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想要
I want to.
不行
Oh, no.
抱歉
Sorry.
我以为
I thought...
我只是
I just...
瓦奥莱特 我发誓
Violet, I swear...
我真的很想跟你在一起
I want to be with you so badly.
我之前从未动过真情
And that's never happened to me.
从未如此喜欢一个女孩
With a girl.
你是同志吗
Are you gay?
当然不是
No.
我只是
I just...
或许是因为你♥爸♥开给我的那些药
Maybe it's those meds your dad gave me.
会有那种功效
They do that, you know.
我要走了
I'm gonna go.
别 别走 小瓦
No, no. No, Vi.
我还不准备走
I'm not ready to go.
至少现在不
Not yet.
我过去常来这里
I used to come here...
当这个世界逐渐逼近我
when the world closed in
空间小到无法喘息
and got so small I couldn't breathe.
我就会眺望着这片海 然后想
I'd look out at the ocean, and I'd think...
"蠢蛋
"Yo, douche bag,
高中对你来说屁都不是"
high school counts for jack shit."
科特·柯本
Kurt Cobain,
昆汀·塔伦蒂诺
Quentin Tarantino,
白兰度 德尼罗
Brando, De Niro,
帕西诺
Pacino..
都是高中辍学生
all high school dropouts.
我
I...
厌恶高中
hated high school.
于是我逃到这里
So I'd come here
凝视着
and I'd look out at this
海天一线 广阔无垠
vast, limitless expanse.
然后感叹 这才是我想要的生活
Then it's like, that's your life, man.
你可以做任何事
You can do anything,
可以成为任何人
can be anything.
去他妈的高中 那是
Screw high school. That's...
那只是旅途的一站罢了
It's just a blip in your timeline.
不必为此郁结
Don't get stuck there.
有人来了
There's someone here.
装扮不错
Nice costumes.
这是什么 亡者早餐俱乐部吗
What are you, the Dead Breakfast Club?
海滩大着呢 伙计们
You know, there's a whole lot of beach, guys.
干得不错 泰特 终于不再躲躲藏藏
Good job, Tate. You finally came out of hiding.
我们等你现身等了好几年了
We've been waiting for years for you to show your face.
但你就是喜欢妈妈的小小安全屋 对吗
But you like Mommy's little safe house, don't you?
我不认识你
I don't know you.
我真的很惊讶
You know, I'm actually surprised
你居然有肿在这片地盘露脸
you have the balls to show your face around here.
也许你该戴个面具
Yeah. Maybe you should have worn a mask.
我不是很喜欢万圣节
I'm not really into Halloween.
但今年的不太一样吧 你有约会对象了
But this year's different, right? You have a date.
多可爱啊
How cute is that?
离她远点
Leave her alone.
我们不要她 我们要的是你
We don't want her. We want you.
我们淹死他如何
How about we drown him?
不 我们应该一枪直射印堂
No, we should shoot him right between the eyes.
"哈哈 万圣节恶作剧"
"Ha, ha, Halloween pranks".
拜托来个人废了这婊♥子♥
Somebody please waste this bitch.
为什么他就有个女朋友
Yeah, why does he get a girlfriend?
我都没有女朋友
I don't have a girlfriend.
你有女朋友吗
Do you have a girlfriend?
凯尔 你呢
Kyle, you?
没有 我已经很久没有做♥爱♥了
No. I haven't had sex in a long time.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
这沙滩烂透了
This beach sucks.
该有人来捡捡垃圾了
Someone should pick up the trash.
你好
Hello.
你给我打过电♥话♥吗
You called me?
是的 我打过
Yeah, I did.
我觉得我们也是时候谈谈了
I think it's time for us to have a conversation.
他跟你说过波士顿那件事了吗
Has he told you about Boston?
现在情况是这样的 海登
Here's the thing, Hayden,
我知道你可能觉得难以置信
I know that you might find this hard to believe,
我也曾经如你一般年轻
but I was your age once too,
也不算很久以前
and not really that long ago.
而我也不是什么圣女
And I wasn't such a saint either.
我爱上了一个已婚男子
I fell in love with a married man,
我的生活就建立在
and I lived and breathed the fantasy
我们能天长地久的幻想中
that we were going to be together forever.
灵魂伴侣和爱人 大家都很幸福
Soul mates and lovers, and everyone was going to be happy,
大家都长命百岁
and everybody lived forever.
但事与愿违 海登
And that didn't happen, Hayden.
因为事情从不会这样发展下去
'Cause it never happens that way,
从来就不会
it never does.
因为他所寻求的东西跟你毫无关系
'Cause what he's looking for has nothing to do with you.
跟其他人都毫无关系
It's got nothing to do with anybody.
他的内心早已流失掉了一些东西
There's something missing in him.
他在我身上找到了那些
He found something in me
在你身上已经不复存在的东西
he'll never find in you again.
他说我的脸像婴儿一般嫩滑
He said my face was soft like a baby,
而我的双腿之间
and between my thighs
味道如山莓和奶油一般可口
I tasted like raspberries and cream.
你知道在你被我捉奸那天
You know what I really regret
我最后悔的是什么吗
when I walked in on you screwing my husband?
就是没有当场撕烂你那张自命不凡的小脸
Was that I didn't just rip your smug little face off!
现在后悔晚矣
Way too late for any of that now,
哈蒙太太
Mrs. Harmon.
问问他波士顿的事儿吧
Ask him about Boston.
问问他
海登在这房♥子里
Hayden is in the house!
在哪儿
Where?
我没看见她 但我知道她在这儿
I didn't see her, but I know she's here.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
我去找找 我可以和她谈
I'll look around. I can talk to her.
别和她谈 我要报♥警♥
Do not talk to her. I want to call the police
让警♥察♥逮捕她 让她坐牢
and have her arrested And thrown in jail.
你反应过激了
You're overreacting.
我没有反应过激
I am not overreacting!
海登只是个懵懂女孩
Hayden is just a confused little girl.
她是不会伤害你的 维维安
She's not going to hurt you, Vivien.
别再护着她了
Stop protecting her!
我没护着她
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表