I'm not protecting her!
我是在保护你
I'm protecting you!
你真想要十辆警车在万圣夜
You seriously want ten cop cars out in front of Murder House
停在这凶宅门前吗
on Halloween night?!
你觉得那能对卖♥♥♥房♥♥子有帮助吗
You think that's going to help us sell this place?
在这儿等着
Just wait here.
海登
Hayden!
海登
Hayden?
你在这下边吗
You down here?
海登
Hayden?
海登
Hayden?
我最爱听你喊我的名字
I love it when you say my name.
再喊一次
Say it again.
海登
Hayden,
你必须离开
you have to leave.
你怎么如此心狠
Such a mean thing to do.
把我拒之门外
Close the door in my face?
你怎能如此对待你孩子的母亲 本
How could you do that to the mother of your child, Ben?
拜托
Come on,
你记得 不是吗
you remember, don't you?
海登 我知道你葫芦里卖♥♥的什么药
Hayden, I know what this is.
你讹不了我
You can't extort me.
你和那个疯子串通一气
You and that psychopath.
吻我吧
Kiss me.
我想念你的双唇
I miss your mouth.
我想念它的味道
I miss the way it tastes.
心为想你而绞痛不已
I'm aching for you.
舌头肿了 嘴唇干了
My tongue is swollen, my lips are raw.
从内至外开始腐烂
I'm rotting from the inside out.
我这是怎么了
What's happening to me?
我想起来了
Oh , right,
本 就一个凉亭吗
a gazebo, Ben?
连个像样的墓碑都没有 就一个凉亭吗
Not even a decent headstone? A gazebo?!
你以为我死了 你就可以把我扔掉
You thought I was gone, so you just thought you could throw me away
仿佛我无足轻重 从未存在过吗
like I didn't matter?! Like I never even existed?!
女人在你眼中不过如此是吗 本
Is that what you think of women, Ben?
把她们当成你喝茶时
Like they're just some disposable
随手抓来 垫在屁♥股♥下面的废物吗
nothings that you can sit on top of as you casually drink ice tea?
别他妈折腾我了
Stop screwing with me!
你这是搞什么 你到底想要什么
What is this? What do you want?
我想要你妻子知道你的真面目
I want your wife to know the truth about you.
海登 你病了 你需要治疗
You're sick, Hayden. You need help.
专业治疗
Professional help.
理疗师 本 原来我就需要这个是吗
A therapist, Ben? Is that what I need?
我真心欠你一句抱歉
I really owe you an apology.
我为对你下的毒手表示抱歉
I'm so sorry about what I did to you.
-我无意针对你 -我晚点再收拾你
- It was nothing personal... - I'll deal with you later.
现在我要去收拾维维安
Right now I need to take care of Vivien.
求求你 让我帮忙
Oh, please. Let me help.
我好些年没用这个了
I haven't used this in ages.
你这是在干什么
What are you doing?
重新装饰
I'm redecorating.
维维安 我很抱歉
I'm sorry, Vivien, I really am.
但你毁了我的万圣节
But you ruined my Halloween.
现在你必须补偿我
And now you have to pay.
-住手 -我只求和我男人一晚
- Stop it! - All I wanted was one night with my guy,
快乐地共度万圣节
some Halloween fun,
在我付出过鲜血的房♥子里做做手工
some crafting in a house that I love and have bled for,
但全被你毁了
and you ruined it,
他也走了
and he left.
现在他去泡吧了
And now he's out at the bars.
八成已经开始第四轮口♥活♥了
He's probably on his fourth unprotected blowjob.
你是个神经病 我这就打给安保公♥司♥
You are a psychopath. I am calling my security company.
你还没明白 对吧
You don't get it, do you?
现在没人能保护你了
No one can protect you now.
滚出我家
Get out of my house!
滚出我家 滚出去
Get out of my house! Get out!
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
本
Ben?
怎么了 海莉
What is it, Hayley?
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, baby?
你真打算就这么装傻糊弄我吗
Are you seriously going to act like nothing happened at the beach?
泰特 他们肯定认得你
They totally knew you, Tate.
可我不认识他们
But I don't know them.
那他们为什么讨厌你
Then why do they hate you?
他们 他们就是高中里的一帮混♥蛋♥
They-They're just high school assholes. I mean,
这种人多得是
the world's full of them.
这群受欢迎的学生以刻薄残酷为乐
It's popular kids who get off on being mean and cruel.
我还以为你心里清楚
I thought you understood that.
泰特 我能看出来你是被吓坏了
Tate, I can tell you're totally freaked out.
是他们 他们跟踪过来了
It's them. They followed us here?
简直是胡闹
This is bullshit.
海登
Hayden?
本
Ben!
海登 你在哪里
Hayden, where are you?
我想道歉
I wanted to apologize.
你还想道歉呢 是吗
Oh, you wanted to apologize, really?
我只是觉得这么舒适的泡泡浴
I just thought it would be a shame
不好好享受多浪费啊
to let all those lovely bubbles go to waste.
我相信你的女仆会清理干净的
I'm sure your maid can deal with the ring.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
快过来 小姑娘
Come over here, girl.
我很乐意 告诉我你在哪儿
I would be happy to. Just tell me where you are.
我不是和你说话
I wasn't talking to you.
我喜欢你厨房♥的装饰
I love what you've done with this kitchen.
海莉
Hallie!
好极了 派出了他的小女友
Oh, great, he sends his little girlfriend out.
还带着把剪刀 你要给我们剪纸娃娃吗
With a pair of scissors. You gonna make us some paper dolls?
这里是私人住♥宅♥
This is private property.
我有权打电♥话♥报♥警♥
I have every right to call the cops.
那就打吧 你很可能会需要他们
Go ahead, call them. You'll probably need them.
去她妹的
Screw that.
这是她罪有应得
She deserves whatever happens to her.
是的 她就像那些嫁给死刑犯的
Yeah, she's like those lonely, fat chicks that
又肥又寂寞的女人
marry guys on death row.
你的精神非常不正常
You're deeply, deeply disturbed.
你们快顶着
You guys need to take your disgusting
-这令人作恶的妆容回家吧 -妆容吗
- made-up faces and go home. - Made-up?
现在
Now.
家吗 它在哪里
Home? Where is that?
我是独生女 那事发生后
I'm an only child. After what happened,
我的父母离了婚 卖♥♥了房♥子搬了家
my parents split up, sold the house, moved away.
没给我寄新地址
No forwarding address.
所以我没有家
So I don't have a home.
你父母很糟糕 可我帮不了你
Parents suck, but I can't fix it for you.
那你能搞定这个吗 你能
Can you fix this? Can you give
把佐治亚理工学院的奖学金还给我吗
me back my scholarship to Georgia Tech?
我本该以橄榄球四分卫身份开始大一生活
I'm supposed to be starting quarterback freshman year.
她才不在意 她被爱冲昏了头
She doesn't care. She's in love, and she'll do anything
会为他做任何事 包括献出处♥女♥之身
for him, including giving him her virginity.
今晚就献身 不是吗
Tonight was the night, wasn't it?
不关你的事
None of your business.
傻婊♥子♥
Stupid slut.
她比他更坏
She's worse than he is.
她丝毫不在乎泰特对我们做过什么
She thinks it's okay what he did to us.
他对你们做了什么
What did he do to you?!
她还不知道
She doesn't know.
不知道什么
About what?
没关系
It's okay.
你怎么会没听说过西野高中
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表