I wasn't prepared for guests at all.
我马上走
I'm gone.
我给你带了这个
Oh, I brought you this.
一点点乔迁贺礼
You know, a little, um, housewarming.
谢谢
Thank you.
小阿本想给你烤张馅饼
Addy wanted to bake you a pie,
但是她总是往食物里吐口水
but she tends to spit in the cooking,
所以我想这份礼物会更好
so I thought this would be better.
帮你摆脱恶灵
Help get rid of some of that bad juju.
我不记得你名字了
I don't remember your name.
是啊 我还没机会自我介绍呢
Right, no, I never got a chance to tell you my name.
我叫维维安·哈蒙
Oh. My name is Vivien Harmon.
总之
Anyway...
放松好好享受
Relax and enjoy.
如果狗狗需要帮忙 记得告诉我
Let me know if you need any help with that pup.
我会的
Will do.
真庆幸你把那张墙纸撕了
I'm glad you're getting rid of that wallpaper.
我本以为上一位房♥主很时髦呢
I thought those people were supposed to be stylish.
那是鼠尾草
It's sage...
用来净化房♥间里的鬼魂
for cleansing the spirits in the house.
这里有太多糟糕的过往
Too many bad memories in here.
什么事
What happened?
没事吧
You okay?
我猜之前的房♥主很喜欢古怪的东西
Oh, I guess these guys were into the kinky stuff, huh?
你要穿上试试吗
Would you like to try it on?
一点都不好笑
That's not funny.
我觉得你穿着它肯定很美
I think you'd look good in it.
发生了什么事
What happened?
-我靠 -扔了吧
- Holy shit. - Let's get rid of it.
走吧 下楼去
Come on, let's go downstairs.
走吧
Come on.
小心脚下
Watch the steps.
泰特 这些幻觉是从
So, Tate, these fantasies started
两年前还是三年前开始的
two years ago, three years ago, when?
两年前
Two years ago.
全是一样的
It's always the same.
开始的方式都是一样的
It starts the same way.
怎样的 告诉我
How? Tell me.
我在准备一场圣♥战♥
I prepare for the noble war.
我很淡定 我知道一些秘密
I'm calm, I know the secret,
我知道接下来要发生什么
I know what's coming,
没人能够阻止我 就算我自己也不行
and I know no one can stop me, including myself.
你的目标是那些对你很刻薄或者不友好的人吗
Do you target people who have been mean to you or unkind?
我随性杀人
I kill people I like.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
有些人哭着求饶
Some of them beg for their life.
我并不觉得难过
I don't feel sad.
我什么感觉都没有
I don't feel anything.
我们生存在一个肮脏的世界里
It's a filthy world we live in.
一个肮脏的无药可救的世界
It's a filthy goddamn helpless world,
说实话 我感觉自己帮他们摆脱了
and honestly, I feel like I'm helping to take them away
这个充满屎尿和呕吐物的世界
from the shit and the piss and the vomit that run in the streets.
我带他们去了一个干净而仁爱的世界
I'm helping to take them somewhere clean and kind.
关于那些血液 我情有独钟
There's something about all that blood, man.
迷醉其中
I drown in it.
印第安人坚信血液封印了所有恶灵
The Indians believed that blood holds all the bad spirits,
在每月一次的仪式上 他们会割腕
and once a month in ceremonies they would cut themselves
将恶灵从身体里释放
to let the spirits go free.
这真是明智之举
There's something smart about that.
非常智慧 我喜欢
Very smart. I like that.
你觉得我是疯子吗
You think I'm crazy?
不
No.
我觉得你富有创造力
I think you're creative.
你有很多自己无法排解的痛
And I think you have a lot of pain you're not dealing with.
我妈大概很担心我 对吧
My mother's probably worried about me, right?
我确信如此
I'm sure she is.
她是个吹♥箫♥的[也有混♥蛋♥的意思]
She's a cocksucker.
我是说 就是字面上那个意思
I mean, literally, a cocksucker.
她以前老是和邻居男子偷♥情♥ 为他吹♥箫♥
She used to suck the guy off next-door, all the time.
这事败露后 我爸就离我们而去
My dad found out, and he left.
留我和个口♥交♥者住在一起
He left me alone with a cocksucker.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine?
多恶心啊
How sick is that?
我听过很多更恶心的事
I've heard a lot worse.
真酷
Cool.
能给我讲几个吗
Can you tell me some?
我喜欢听故事
I like stories.
不能
No. I can't.
这个世界污秽不堪
The world is a filthy place.
就像一场肮脏又讨厌的恐怖演出
It's a filthy goddamn horror show.
其中有太多的痛苦 你知道吗
There's so much pain, you know?
太多太多
There's so much.
你割得不对
You're doing it wrong.
要是你想自杀 就该竖直地割下去
If you're trying to kill yourself, cut vertically.
这样伤口就缝合不了了
They can't stitch that up.
你是怎么进来的
How'd you get in here?
要是你想自杀
If you're trying to kill yourself,
还应该锁上门
you might also try locking the door.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我是在梦游吗
Am I on a trip?
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我叫莫伊拉·奥哈拉
I'm Moira O'Hara.
这间房♥子的女管家
I'm the housekeeper.
我不知道这房♥子还配备了个管家
I didn't know the place came with a housekeeper.
你怎么在外面晾床单
Why are you hanging your sheets
屋里不是有台烘干机吗
with a perfectly good electric dryer inside?
我不喜欢织物软化剂里的化学物质
I don't like all those chemicals in the fabric softeners,
所以我喜欢自然晾干
so I just like to do it naturally.
我周一至周四工作
I work Monday through Thursday.
感恩节工作 圣诞节休息
Thanksgiving on, Christmas off.
和上一位房♥主定好的
That was the deal with the last fellows.
抱歉 我还不确定
I'm sorry. I'm just not sure
我们是否需要一位管家
that we're gonna need a housekeeper.
你用什么清洁地板
What have you been using to clean the floor boards?
墨菲油皂
Murphy's Oil Soap.
不是吧
Oh, no.
应该用白醋
White vinegar.
油皂损害木质
Oil soap kills the wood.
我更喜欢白醋 更自然
I like that better. It's more natural.
你以前住过这么老的房♥子吗
Have you ever owned a house this old before?
没有
No.
它像人一般有性格 有感情
It has a personality, feelings.
不善待它你会后悔的
Mistreat it, and you'll regret it.
我能进去吗
May I come in?
出租车开走了 我得打电♥话♥再叫一辆
My cab's left, and I'd like to call another.
你是为之前的房♥主工作吗
So, you worked for the previous owners?
我在这里当了多年管家
I've been the housekeeper here for years.
他们来来往往 只有我留了下来
They come, they go, I stay.
你之前的房♥主
They were both nice boys,
是对不错的男孩
the ones before you.
尸体是我发现的
I found the bodies.
发生了什么事
What happened?
我讨厌八卦
I mean, I hate to gossip...
他们经常争吵
They fought a lot.
我猜是为了钱
Money, I think.
不过谁能想到会发生这么可怕的事呢
But who can know when something so horrible happens?
有时人们就会发疯
Sometimes people just go mad.
是我收拾的残局
I cleaned the mess.
你永远无法想象
You'd never know.
我能问你个私人问题吗
Can I ask you a personal question?
老是收拾别人的残局
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表