我痛得跳起来了 差点撞着天花板
I almost hit the ceiling. I jumped so high.
不是那里 是你的脑子里 傻瓜
No. In your brain, sweet boy.
一段幻觉
A vision.
一段记忆
A memory.
那幻觉退散后会怎么样
What happens when I wake up from this vision?
到时候你就知道了
You'll figure it out.
喝下去
Now drink.
不要
No.
如果你想让我喝你的口水
If you're gonna offer me your spit,
那我要直接从源头攫取
I'll take it straight from the spigot.
虽然我搭进去一双名牌高跟鞋
I ruined a perfectly good pair of Jimmy Choos.
但我知道 他的任务一旦成功
But I knew you'd get rid of him for me,
你们就会替我♥干♥掉他
once he served his purpose.
那些血是谁的
Whose blood was it?
羊血而已
A goat's.
-我可没杀过人 -目前还没有
- I never killed anybody. - Not yet.
但你来这里不就是要杀人吗
But that is what you came here to do.
本来是这样打算的
That was the plan.
让你去干脏活
Let you do the dirty work.
找出下任超级女巫
Identify the Supreme
然后我再回来杀掉她
and then I come in and take her out.
结果下任超级女巫是你女儿
Makes it a little harder when it turns out
这让你难以下手了吗
to be your own daughter.
这倒不会
Not really.
你不是来杀我的
You didn't come here to kill me.
你想让我帮你解脱
You were hoping I'd put you out of your misery,
但我根本不必动手
but I don't need to.
你大限将至
You're close.
我想你连今晚都熬不过
I doubt you'll make it through the night.
但你能享受手刃我的快♥感♥
Might make you feel good, though.
这就是你待我如敝屣的原因吗
Is that why you were always so awful to me?
因为你知道我终有一天
Because you knew I was going to
会夺走你的力量
take your power some day?
你一出生
You took my power...
就夺走了我的力量
the minute I gave birth to you.
当一个女人成为母亲
A woman becomes a mother,
在那张天使般无邪的脸庞上
she can't help but see her mortality
她将无可避免地看见自己的死亡
in that cherubic little face.
我每次看着你
Every time I looked at you
就能看见自己的死亡
I saw my own death.
你不断地提醒
You were a constant reminder...
我最大的恐惧
of my worst fears.
一直以来
Oh, and all this time,
我都以为你只是不喜欢我
I thought you just didn't like me.
这无关个人好恶 亲爱的
It was nothing personal, darling.
但我的确很爱你
I loved you plenty, though.
只是以我特有的方式去爱
Just my own way.
尽管这方式有其不足之处
Which, I'll admit, had its limitations.
你错就错在
Your fault was
总奢望找到另一种形式的母爱
you were always looking for another version of motherhood.
我能感觉到你身上力量的律动
I can feel the power vibrating off of you.
这感觉很棒吧
It feels good, doesn't it? Hmm?
这本是我的力量
It's mine, you know?
在它注入你的体内后
When it came into you,
也就离开了我
it left me.
能量守恒定律
The law of conservation of energy.
要让你全获新生 我必须死去
I have to die for you to truly live.
你居然会为我落泪
Crying over me.
这真是最后的惊喜
Isn't that the ultimate twist.
我没在哭你
I'm not crying over you.
我是在哭自己
I'm crying for me.
你是我心底最深的恐惧
You were the monster in every one of my closets.
我穷尽大半生 想让你认可我
A lifetime spent either trying to prove myself to you,
更亲近你
get close to you
又或是远离你
or get away from you.
我在为我心中的女孩哭泣
I'm crying for the girl in me
她将和你一同死去
who dies when you die.
那就动手把我和她杀掉吧
Then kill them both right now.
我们都受过太多的苦难
They both hurt too much.
我们死后
And when we're finally gone
你将完成你的使命
you will fulfill your destiny
成为女巫团的领袖
and lead this coven.
你定会比我称职千万倍
God knows you'll do a better job of it than I ever did,
虽然你的美貌远不及我
though you won't look half as good doing it.
动手吧
Come on.
天哪
For God's sake...
行行好
have mercy on me.
让我解脱吧
Put me out of my misery.
我全身都痛
I hurt everywhere.
你很害怕
You're scared,
这也许是你人生中第一次感到恐惧
maybe for the first time in your life.
没有力量 没有魔法
No powers, no magic.
只是一个直面命运的女人
Just a woman facing the inevitable.
一个神一般的存在
A divine being
首次体验作为人类的感觉
finally having a human experience.
没人能帮你 母亲
No one can help you, Mother.
你得独自承担
You have to do this alone.
解脱的唯一办法
And the only way out...
就是经受死亡
is through.
感受恐惧
So, feel the fear
和痛苦
and the pain.
让它们长驱直入
Let it all in...
再消失无踪
and then let it all go.
我们还从没拥抱过吧
I don't think we ever hugged.
宝贝
Sweetness.
醒啦 希望你有食欲
You're up. I hope you're hungry.
给你带了点
I brought you some, uh,
鲶鱼 我会炸一下 我祖父的最爱
some catfish, I'll fry it up. Granddaddy's favorite.
把这些该死的东西弄走
Oh, get those goddamn things out of my face.
你为什么总是这样
Why you always got to be like this?
总是怎样
Always got to be like what?
什么"这样" 你什么意思
"Be like"-- what do you mean?
每天早上你睡醒
Every morning you wake up,
总是一副不知自己身在何处的样子
and you act like you don't know where you are.
然后我们就会起争执
And then we fight.
我已经厌倦了争执
I'm tired of fighting.
每天早上
Every morning?
我们在这儿多久了
How long have we been here?
你是无法
Well, now, you can't put a clock...
为永恒计时的
on eternity.
不 上帝呀
Oh, no. Jesus Christ.
如果想来点硬的[烈酒]
If want a stiff one,
过来这里
come over here.
别这么粗俗
Don't be vulgar.
也许你该
Maybe you ought to...
戒酒一段时间
lay off the sauce for a while.
出去呼吸一下新鲜空气
Drink in the... the fresh air.
-是迪莉娅干的 -没人送你来
- Delia did this. - No, nobody sent you here...
你自己来的 宝贝
But you, baby.
我们约好的
We had a deal.
上帝
Oh, God.
我不能永远待在这里
I can't spend eternity here.
这地方一股臭鱼腥味
This place-- it reeks of fish
还有猫尿味
and cat piss.
这都是些什么东西
What is this?
松节木板
Knotty pine?!
我要迪莉娅
I want Delia.
-太迟了 -我要我的女儿
- It's too late for that. - I want my daughter.
过来 你在这里
No, come on, you're here.
就在这里
You're here.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表