现在事情也都摆在台面上了
Well, I guess the cat is out of the bag, huh?
本来是想亲口告诉你的
I mean, I was gonna tell you.
你是最让人欢心的一个消遣
You have been the most delightful distraction.
延长了我的生命
A life preserver.
但我很快就要脱离险境了
But I'm gonna be on dry land soon.
你就不能假装一下吗
Can't you at least pretend?
逗我开心一会儿
Just... just humor me for a while?
我也许是爱过你的
I guess I loved you.
尽管事实上
Although I really don't know
我对爱
anything about love,
一无所知
if I'm gonna be honest.
但你是最贴心的情人
But you were the sweetest of lovers.
我拥有的最佳情人
The best I ever had.
我会想你的
And I'll miss that.
但现实一点吧
Let's be realistic.
新任超级女巫一死
When the new Supreme is dead,
我就能多活三十年
I'll have 30 years of vitality
直到再下一任出现
until another one comes along.
上流社会的门
And the doors of every palace
又将为我敞开
are going to open for me.
我的意思是
I mean, hell,
我知道你有大好憧憬要给我
I know you've got all this to offer,
但拜托 你我都知道
but come on, you and I both knew
这些是不可能...
that this would never...
狗♥娘♥养♥的...
Son of a...
放开我
Let go of me!
-我爱你 -上帝呀
- I love you! - Oh, Jesus...
我知道你也爱我
I know you love me!
我不爱你 老天 我病了
I don't! Christ, I was sick!
想感受一些温暖
I just needed to feel something.
仅此而已
That was all!
妈的
Ah. Shit.
是我帮你一点一点战胜病魔
I made you die those little deaths
在你可悲的生命里第一次有人向你伸出援手
for the first time in your sorry life.
当你已经无力呻♥吟♥时
I made you sing
是我让你重新欢唱
when you had no tunes left in you.
滚开
Get off of me!
从我身上滚开 滚开
Get off of me, get off of me,
你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
you son of a bitch!
不
No!
老天呐
Christ.
别哭哭啼啼的 老天真
No tears, old boy.
你的所作所为是违反人道罪
What you're doing is a crime against humanity.
背叛了
A betrayal...
一颗真爱你的心
of the true heart of love.
我从来不是一个追求爱的人
Well, I've never been one for love,
真情或假意都不要
true or otherwise.
我活在一个漂浮的世界
I live in a floating world, you know?
总是...
Always...
让自己在心碎之前离开
two steps ahead of heartbreak.
八岁的时候
When I was eight years old...
我妈妈给了我一只三花猫
my mother brought me a little calico cat.
老天
Holy shit.
这么说 她真的死了
So she's really gone.
有人感觉到自己有什么不同了吗
Does anyone feel any different?
-尸体在哪 -沼泽地
- Where's the body? - In the swamps.
他把她喂鳄鱼了
He fed her to the alligators.
-上帝 -那就没救了
- Jesus. - Well, that's it, then.
被鳄鱼分尸的家伙
Even I can't bring somebody back
就算是我 也无能为力
once they're gator shit.
好吧
Okay.
那他该由谁来处理
So who wants to do this?
得有人结果这变♥态♥
Somebody's got to kill this creep.
这地方总是在死人
Oh, bloody-blood-blood all day in this place.
真的有必要吗
Is that really necessary?
当然 他是个变♥态♥连环杀手
Yeah. He's a psycho mass murderer.
这里的每一个人都能被冠上同样的名号♥
Is there anyone here of whom that could not be said?
这可怜的变♥态♥
This poor troubled soul
杀死了菲奥娜就等于救了这个女巫团
has saved this coven by doing away with Fiona.
塞万提斯曾说过
And as Cervantes once said,
"有音乐的地方就没有邪恶"
"where there is music, there can be no evil."
塞万提斯说的可不是这个混♥蛋♥
Cervantes never meant this asshole.
来吧
Come on.
来
Come on.
我是女巫团的看门狗 我来杀他
I'm coven guard dog. I'll kill him.
不 让我来
No. I'll do it.
我们不需要男人来保护
We really don't need a man to protect us.
没人可以侵犯这个女巫团
Nobody messes with our coven!
求求你 不要
Please, no!
放开我
Let me go!
不
No!
等等 求你们了
Wait, please...
不
No...
天啊 为什么
God, why this?
母亲
Mother?
波姬塔 我亲爱的孩子
Borquita, my sweet child.
我知道我过去对你不好
I know I mistreated you in the past...
但没有什么比近在咫尺
but there's no greater pain...
却无法触摸你
than being this close and not...
安抚你
not being able to reach you.
更痛苦的了
And to comfort you.
我的心中充满了悔恨
Oh, I'm... consumed with regret.
他们为什么要这样对我们
Why are they doing this to us?
因为我们可以
Because we can.
看啊 拉劳里家族的王国
Behold the kingdom of the family LaLaurie!
求你了
Please...
我好渴
I'm so thirsty.
请行行好吧
Please have mercy.
给她点喝的 你这禽兽
Give her something to drink, you animal!
你饿吗
Are you hungry, too?
我会割下你妈妈的一根手指
I'll slice off one of your mama's fingers
然后喂给你
and feed it to you!
你这怪物
You monster.
是的 我有罪
Yes, I have sinned.
我灭绝人性
I gave no quarter.
但在一位母亲的面前折磨她的女儿
But torturing a mama's babies in front of her?
即使在我杀死那个混血杂种时
Even when I killed that little high yellow bastard,
我也没让他的妈妈看到
I spared his mammy from seein' it.
求你了 不
Oh, please, no.
饶了我吧
Have mercy on my soul!
这不是为你准备的
This ain't for you!
但我会让你选择
But I will let you choose
我是从她的喉咙插下去
whether I slide it down her throat
还是从屁♥眼♥捅上来
or up her backside.
不 求你了 妈妈
No, please! Mother!
-不 -不
- No! - Oh, no!
上帝啊 求你了 别伤害我的孩子
Oh, God, please, not my baby.
我怎么会在这里
How did I get here?
不不 我不想这么做
No, no, no, no. I don't want to do that.
那个女孩从来没对我做过什么
That girl ain't never done nothing to me.
我不想这么做
I don't want to do this!
你必须完成任务
You will do as you are tasked.
你的灵魂归我所有 这是你的职责
It is your soul's purpose, because I own it.
他是谁
Who is this man?
这是哪里
What is this place?
恭喜 德尔菲·拉劳里夫人
Congratulations, Madame Delphine LaLaurie.
你已经摆脱了
You have been granted your sweet release
俗世的束缚
from the world of the mortal.
作为对你罪行的惩罚
And as punishment for your crimes
包括谋杀 折磨
of murder, torture,
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表