你恢复视力了吗
You have your sight back?
我的天呐
Oh... oh, my God.
是菲奥娜做的吗
Did Fiona do this?
放开我
Let go of me.
我说了 放开我
I said let go.
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
是的 我得壮壮胆才敢回来
Yeah, I needed the courage to come back.
你的眼睛看到了什么
What do your eyes see?
能看到我的真心吗
Can you see my heart?
能看到我的心在流血吗
Can you see it's bleeding?
能看到我满腔的懊悔与自责吗
That I'm living in a hell of regret and remorse?
没有你 我的人生毫无意义
My life has no meaning without you.
要怎样你才肯原谅我 迪莉娅
What will it take, Delia?
无论你做什么都是徒劳
More than you've got.
她是谁
Who's this?
你好 我是米丝蒂
Hey. I'm Misty.
能让我们单独谈谈吗
Can we have this conversation alone, please?
别走开 米丝蒂
Don't leave, Misty.
我们要做的事比跟你说话重要多了
She and I have much bigger concerns than this conversation.
我已表明了我的心意
I've told you how I feel.
拿上你的东西 离开这儿
Take your stuff and leave.
不 我哪都不去
No, I'm not going anywhere.
我是你的丈夫 这是我家
I'm your husband! This is my home!
你不再是我的丈夫
Not anymore.
我跟律师谈过了
I've spoken to a lawyer.
我要提交离婚申请
I'm filing for divorce.
胡扯
That's bullshit!
你得听我说
You got to listen to me.
我只想护你周全
All I want is to protect you.
我知道你不相信我
I know you don't believe it,
但一直以来 我都只想护你周全
but that's all I've ever wanted to do.
你的东西都在衣柜的箱子里
Your shit's in a box in the closet.
拿上东西 滚出去
Get it, and then get out.
安朵拉 过来
Endora, heel.
好孩子
Good girl.
你还养狗了
You got a dog?
一条狗滚蛋了 总得再养一条
Well, one dog moves out, another moves in.
这就是生命的循环
You know, it's the cycle of life.
但你讨厌动物...
But you hate animals...
以及一切生物
and all other living things.
这倒没错
Well, that's true,
但我们需要增添一些保护
but we needed some protection around here.
我知道 所以我才回来的
I know that. Why do you think I came back?
你
You?
保护我们 真的假的
Protect? Really?
你知道我为什么要养雌性军犬吗
You know why I got a female attack dog?
因为婊♥子♥们守望相助吗
Because bitches stick together?
因为一旦涉及家庭安危
Because females are more loyal and aggressive
雌性更为忠诚 更具攻击性
when it comes to protecting their families.
很高兴见到你 汉克
Good to see you, Hank.
怎么了 宝贝
What is it, girl?
里面有什么吗
What's in there?
又是男人 这些姑娘真是没羞没臊
It's another goddamned boy. Jesus, these girls.
狗狗
Dog...
你得马上离开
You have to leave now.
乖狗狗 走吧
Come on. Come on.
你真是个奇迹 楠
You're a miracle, Nan.
真不知道该怎么谢你
I'm not certain I know how to thank you.
这些肯定不够
I'm sure this isn't enough.
但老实说
But in truth,
什么都不足以表达我的谢意
nothing could ever be enough.
你赐予我一件无以言报的珍礼
You've given me a gift that can never be repaid.
我承认 我曾被邪恶蒙蔽
I confess I had dark moments.
一想到可能会失去儿子 我心胆俱裂
The thought of losing my son shook me to the core.
我怀疑过自己对上帝的信仰
I questioned my faith in the Almighty.
但你赐予我希望的曙光
But you have given me a ray of hope.
卢克说 上帝的确存在
Luke says there is a God.
他蔑视你
And that he's judging you.
为我对信仰一时的怀疑吗
For my lapses of faith?
为你对他父亲做的事
For what you did to his father.
他的父亲
His father?!
上帝说 我父亲并非死于意外
God says my father's death was no accident.
他为什么这么说
Why does he say that?
丹尼斯死于过敏性休克
Dennis died of anaphylactic shock.
上帝知晓一切
God knows all.
他向我展示了真♥相♥
He's shown me the truth.
琼 要说的已经说完了
Joan, I've said all I have to say.
我不接受
I can't accept that.
你必须接受
Well, you'll have to.
我想当一个好父亲
I want to be a good father.
我依然想陪着卢克长大
I... I still want to be in Luke's life.
但我们... 已经完了
But... we're done.
也许总有一天 你会想通的
Maybe one day you'll understand.
上帝告诉我 是你将蜜蜂放入父亲车内的
God told me you put the bees in the car.
你知道 他对蜜蜂过敏
You knew Dad was allergic to bees.
你知道 这事查不到你头上
You knew you'd get away with it.
他要离开你了 所以你起了杀心
You killed him because he was leaving you.
父亲爱上了马托尼太太
Dad was in love with Mrs. Martone.
她是你读书俱乐部的成员
She was in your book club.
她不比你年轻漂亮
She wasn't younger or prettier.
只是真心爱着父亲的一切
She just loved him for who he was.
于是 这成了压死骆驼的最后一根稻草
And that was the last straw.
上帝说 你会为此付出代价
God says you're going to pay.
这根本不是我儿子在说话
You don't speak for my son.
他正在病床上苦苦求生呢
He's been in that bed fighting for his life.
这都是你的黑魔法搞出来的鬼名堂
This has all been some dark-sided trick.
你出去
You leave us alone.
滚出去
Get out!
-轮到我了 -是我
- My turn. - My turn.
不 现在才轮到你
No, now it's your turn.
-是我 -上帝啊
- My turn. - Christ.
赢了
Gin.
见鬼
Shit!
还要再玩一把吗
Would you like to play another hand?
要 你就洗牌吧
Yeah, you just keep dealing
直到把钱赢回来
till I win my money back.
还要让你输光
And yours, too.
凯尔
Kyle?
你对他做了什么
What did you do to him?
你们几个小妮子
Well, since none of you girls
牌技太差
can play cards worth a damn,
所以我就自作主张 把这孩子收拾干净了
I took the liberty of sprucing up your boy.
-点石成金 -你治好了他吗
- Just a touch. - You mean you fixed him?
说"治好"倒不至于
Well, I wouldn't go that far.
他没有完全恢复正常 但凑合吧
I mean, he's not all there, but he's okay.
我们需要一条看家狗
What we need is a guard dog.
一个能奉命进攻的手下
One who will attack on command.
发牌
Deal!
龌龊的黑鬼 我眼睛一直闭着呢
Yeah! Kept my eyes shut tight the entire time, foul negress.
我什么都没看见
I didn't see a bit of it.
一点不令人意外
I'm not surprised.
你这辈子 都拒绝睁开双眼
You kept your eyes closed your entire life.
但耳朵是捂不上的
Can't keep your ears closed though.
谁叫你没有手呢
Not without no hands to cover them.
那是什么令人发指的鬼叫
What is that heinous caterwauling?
我奶奶常听的歌♥
Something my grandma used to listen to.
如果这都不能打动你
If this doesn't touch your soul,
那就说明你根本没有灵魂
you don't have one.
这种折磨何时是个头啊
When will my perdition end?
到你学到点东西的时候
When you learn something.
剧集 | 美国恐怖故事 | 导航列表